Arena World Championship 2021 - Shadowlands Circuit Week 4

Arena World Championship 2021 - Shadowlands Circuit Week 4
    Arena World Championship 2021 Shadowlands Circuit Week 4 has started! Throughout the circuit, top teams from around the world will compete for a total of $900,000 in prizing, and points used to advance to the AWC Shadowlands Finals.

The amount of comments really show how interested people are.

no one cares. arenas have sucked for several expansions now. the greatest FOTM part of the game since inception.

I had to unsub from wow on youtube to stop the tournament spam every couple of weeks

I really like to watch some esports, like Quake or CS (so mostly FPS) because you exactly see what's going on. But for me, Arena is just boring to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Echorausch View Post
    I really like to watch some esports, like Quake or CS (so mostly FPS) because you exactly see what's going on. But for me, Arena is just boring to watch.
    I havent played CS in over 10 years, I still watch the esport tourneys when I can though. I also watch SC2 when thats going. Sadly not that popular esport game/genre. Funny thing about wow is that Blizzard is clearly trying to push esports features into the game, to attract more interests towards arena and MDI. Its failing on a grand scale. People dont watch it and ingame players who aint esports oriented suffers.

THIS is what they destroyed my game for AND no one even cares about it. THIS. Your E-Sports are stupid. Remember when you used to get comments? Look at them now. You guys screwed up and changed the game so bad, the LOYAL players have jumped ship. Now all you have are the nerds in the thumbnails.

Wow. Look at all this unbridled interest and rampant zeal for this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    I havent played CS in over 10 years, I still watch the esport tourneys when I can though. I also watch SC2 when thats going. Sadly not that popular esport game/genre. Funny thing about wow is that Blizzard is clearly trying to push esports features into the game, to attract more interests towards arena and MDI. Its failing on a grand scale. People dont watch it and ingame players who aint esports oriented suffers.
    I feel like they squeezing all the milk out the cow they can before they shoot it... they been doing it to the main game for years, seeing how much more bang they can get for their buck, how little people will pay and they can get away with. Just watching the TBC "second" Launch trailer made me recall and remember what expansions were like... Esports is just a side project to make money off something they already created. Minimum effort, maximum glory

Quote Originally Posted by Alubobz View Post
    I feel like they squeezing all the milk out the cow they can before they shoot it... they been doing it to the main game for years, seeing how much more bang they can get for their buck, how little people will pay and they can get away with. Just watching the TBC "second" Launch trailer made me recall and remember what expansions were like... Esports is just a side project to make money off something they already created. Minimum effort, maximum glory
    Why they push esports so hard in a MMORPG, I dont understand. If they are so hellbendt on having arena/rbgs be a esport, they should at the very least make the game feature alot mor fluid and easy to understand.