Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    If there was some way to prove your blackness (or that you're muslim, or jewish, or asian, or gay, or whatever) and thus allow you to use those words I guess I'd be OK with that, but since that's impossible it's best to block everybody from saying them.
    This is one of the most ridiculous things I've read in awhile.

Oh and, "Bong" is censored.

Another win for the Empire of Nothing.
    "Aren't you worried?"
    "Would it help?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    good example of why being afraid of words regardless of context is just flat out bonkers to me. Being afraid of words while ignoring context is ridiculous.
    i had a black guy almost punch me in the us. i said 니가 when talking to to a friend, he thought i was saying the n-word. fucking crazy people.

you have crazy shit like this too due to people https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/22/btss-...radio-7568200/

Dreadlord
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It's a colloquial confimation, it's essentially just a "yup".
    jap 10cccc

This thread has gone off the rails at this point, and will be closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." - Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead