Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WoW Classic Patch Notes - Version 1.13.7, Burning Crusade Beta - PvP Gameplay Now Tes

World of Warcraft: Classic Patch Notes - Version 1.13.7
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    With scheduled weekly maintenance, WoW Classic will be updated to Patch 1.13.7.

World of Warcraft: Classic Patch Notes Version 1.13.7

Chronoboon Displacer
    • Players who complete Chromie’s quests in Andorhal can obtain an ancient artifact of Bronze Dragonflight magic.
    • Use the Chronoboon Displacer to store any world buffs such as Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer, Warchief’s Blessing, and Spirit of Zandalar for later use.
    • Click the Supercharged Chronoboon Displacer to restore your buffs with their previous remaining durations intact.
    • You may not benefit from additional world buffs until you have restored any that you currently have stored in the Supercharged Chronoboon Displacer.

Gameplay Adjustments
    • Beneficial buff priority system
      • Beneficial buffs are now prioritized, similarly to how debuffs have been prioritized.
      • This should help prevent situations where limited-duration or low impact buffs such as Renew, Rejuvenation, or 6-piece set bonuses would “push off” important buffs such as Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer or Flask of the Titans when used on a player that is near the buff limit.
      • Mark of the Champion, Rune of the Dawn, and Seal of the Dawn’s benefits are now marked as “passive” auras and will no longer count towards the player buff cap.
    • Spell batching removed
      • The 400ms “spell batch” window has been reduced to 10ms.
      • This should cause most player abilities to behave in a more responsive way, with damage and healing applied to targets faster. Certain operations in the game now resolve faster, such as purchasing multiple quantities of items from vendors rapidly.
      • Paladin seals will now persist on the Paladin for a very short time after they’re replaced by a different seal, so that “seal twisting” remains possible.

Naxxrammas
    • There is now no area of the raised platform in Heigan the Unclean’s encounter space that is safe from Heigan’s mana burn while Heigan himself is on the platform.
    • Fixed a few areas in the Heigan the Unclean encounter space where Plague Waves could overlap and deal double damage.

Items
    • Made several fixes and improvements to the combat behavior of guardians summoned from items such as the Vanquished Tentacle of C’thun, Defender of the Timbermaw, and Arcanite Dragonling to make them more likely to engage in combat in a wider variety of situations.
    • Shadow Oil and Frost Oil can now proc while the player is on the Global Cooldown.
      • Developers’ note: Shadow Oil is still bound by an internal cooldown however, and this is intended.
    • Resolved an issue that caused the Barov Peasant Caller trinket to only spawn 1 Peasant.
    • Resolved several issues with the Eye of the Dead trinket:
      • Spells such as Chain Heal and Prayer of Healing now only consume a single charge.
      • Heal-over-time spells now properly consume a charge when used.

Bug Fixes
    • The Cryptstalker Headpiece is no longer missing part of the red eye glow effect.
    • Resolved an issue that caused the Brimstone Staff and Rhok’delar, Longbow of Ancient Keepers to not properly animate.
    • City Guards now once again correctly respond to /salute and /wave emotes.

Are these things that make the "no changes" people angry?

Seems like that thing about spell responsiveness is a pretty massive change to Classic's combat.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post

Seems like that thing about spell responsiveness is a pretty massive change to Classic's combat.
    My Ele Shaman weeps at the batching change. RIP Elemental Mastery CL/ES globals.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post

It was reduced in BC so I dont see it as a problem. As far as the no changes people I dont think they exist in classic anymore.

Was the "Chronoboon Displacer" thing meant for the April Fools patch notes? If so,that's a bit late

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Was the "Chronoboon Displacer" thing meant for the April Fools patch notes? If so,that's a bit late
    no it was an intended change, they even put a blue post saying that it was unfortunate that the post came on March 31st so close to April Fools, but they clearly want people to not log on for buffs, then log off and not play that character until raid.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Is the chronoboon displacer one time use, or is it multiple uses? I heard it costed 10g

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Is the chronoboon displacer one time use, or is it multiple uses? I heard it costed 10g
    one time use 10g but you can buy as many as you want

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    My Ele Shaman weeps at the batching change. RIP Elemental Mastery CL/ES globals.
    You may continue to enjoy it (until pre patch).
    Shamans still benefit from Elemental Mastery just as they do currently. Believe it or not, this wasn't a spell batching issue and Shamans squeezing two critical hits with Elemental Mastery lasted until The Burning Crusade. In Patch 2.3.0 Patch Notes, you can see "Elemental Mastery: It is no longer possible to get two consecutive guaranteed critical strikes from using this ability."
    https://classic.wowhead.com/news/how...classic-320587

Unless you're somehow unable to press both ES shortly before CL finishes, it's technically not caused by batching, as both CL and ES are technically being casted at the same time, thus both benefit from the buff.

It's similiar to a Shattercombo from mages, technically a Frost Nova should break once the Frostbolt hits, but since during a Shatter combo both the Ice Lance and Frostbolt hit at the same time, both benefit from it, unless Blizzard specifically codes it in such fashion that only one spell can benefit.

TBH The Chronoboon is a great thing. I've so many guildies that "can't" play their mains for days because they're preserving buffs. And really, at this point of Classic the nochanges is done with. The game is over. People are runnning around in BiS or near enough BiS gear from Naxx now with even alts stupidly geared.

Why do I have this feeling that tbc pre-patch won't have a ptr since now with some pvp it will be fully tested.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ogarash View Post
    TBH The Chronoboon is a great thing. I've so many guildies that "can't" play their mains for days because they're preserving buffs. And really, at this point of Classic the nochanges is done with. The game is over. People are runnning around in BiS or near enough BiS gear from Naxx now with even alts stupidly geared.
    True .. having to park the main 1-2 days per week and more during DMF is just shit, as is forcing guilds to have a summon squad. And it's not like they are putting the buffs on a vendor, you still have to go around and collect them. This will impact the dispelling/ganking griefers though.

I think it's regrettable that the Chronoboon Displacer is required, but unfortunately it does appear to be the lesser of two evils due to what's been the status quo on Classic servers.

I, for one, am glad about the spell batching change. Thankfully it won't feel like playing with a lag all the time as a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    True .. having to park the main 1-2 days per week and more during DMF is just shit, as is forcing guilds to have a summon squad. And it's not like they are putting the buffs on a vendor, you still have to go around and collect them. This will impact the dispelling/ganking griefers though.
    Honestly that's a self inflicted issue by the playerbase. There is no need for world buffs,and no one forcing you to keep them up other than yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    It was reduced in BC so I dont see it as a problem. As far as the no changes people I dont think they exist in classic anymore.
    Iirc there was at least 100ms+ (I think 0-400ms?) spell batching up until MoP, and it was only removed with the WoD pre-patch.
    Last edited by Kolvarg; 2021-04-20 at 01:59 PM.

Honestly that's a self inflicted issue by the playerbase. There is no need for world buffs,and no one forcing you to keep them up other than yourself
    I didn't claim otherwise. But the buffs are just too strong to pass on.

Need, no, but it is a massive difference. With the whole raid buffed you can simply skip most mechanics with raw DPS, and cut the raid time down from 4h to 1h.

Every time they add "quality of life improvements" to classic I'm just waiting to hear they added LFG to destroy the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I, for one, am glad about the spell batching change. Thankfully it won't feel like playing with a lag all the time as a healer.
    Ha I hope it's nothing like when mobs heal themselves. I swear it literally takes 2-3 seconds before their health fills up after cast finishes.

If this was a single player game I would agree but since it's a social issue it's something blizzard has to fix. Otherwise the only choices you have is to go along with the bad game mechanic, to not play with your friends anymore or create friction between you and your friends by showing up without wbs.

Neither of those options are good.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."