[WA]Weak aura tapped unit HP

Hi, yesterday i spent about 8h trying to figure it out how to make the target hp mob turn gray if its tapped, by a group or enemy faction.

I'm curently using the ff target hp weak aura:

Code:
    wago.io/KLHyc1LGq
    All i want is something like a condition that if the target is tapped change bar color to gray.

I've changed a few bits to my liking but the function is still the same.

Even a simple word weak aura saying "tapped" will help me out greatly.

Thanks in advance.

This is default UI behavior? Did you turn it off in the settings?

But it is UnitIsTapDenied("target")

I'm rusty on WA but I think like:

if (UnitIsTapDenied("Target")) then
    red, green, blue = 0.5, 0.5, 0.5
    end
    Last edited by Firefall; 2021-04-20 at 02:30 AM.

Its default on unitframes, but on weak auras it doesnt seem to work. I'm even wondering if its possible.
    I did add your code on a condition but didnt work, am i doing it right putting it there?

Im actually happy if anyone can make a WA for me with just the name Tapped whenever the target unit is tapdenied
    Last edited by Revn; 2021-04-20 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revn View Post
    Its default on unitframes, but on weak auras it doesnt seem to work. I'm even wondering if its possible.
    I did add your code on a condition but didnt work, am i doing it right putting it there?

Im actually happy if anyone can make a WA for me with just the name Tapped whenever the target unit is tapdenied
    Yes lol it is possible. That code isn't a condition, it would be a complete script. The api call you want is UnitIsTapDenied("target"). I don't know what sort of setup you're using but that would probably be your "condition." It returns true if the target is tapped by someone that is not you.
    Last edited by Firefall; 2021-04-20 at 05:24 AM.

Ok, but sadly i have absolute no knowlage on how to make a custom script, or where to put, most of my weak auras are imported or are simple ones, like make the button shine when the action is usable.
    I imported that WA to transform my target bar to be like FFXIV target bar. By default, or by the author making the bar isnt changing color when the target is tapped. I didnt change anything on the triggers or conditions, all i did was change the display propreties. So thats giving me some problems when im doing quests and the mob is tapped but i cant see, so when the mob die i dont get credit.
    If you can be kind enough to guide me on how to create the WA with your script i'd be very grateful.

EDIT: I actually got it, using this code as a condition

function(trigger1)
    -- Unit is NPC
    if UnitIsTapDenied("target") then
    -- Unit cannot be tapped
    return true
    end
    end

Thanks for your help firefall, Really appreciate.
    Last edited by Revn; 2021-04-20 at 09:25 PM.