Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Unless they don't do the usual seasonal M+ upscaling shenanigans, timing +20 will remain accessible to such a tiny percentage of the playerbase, that I strongly doubt this is a marketing decision.

- - - Updated - - -
    everyone can be subject to fomo, including the top players. blizzard have reasons to want them continue playing. and to push average players to improve with carrot on a stick and pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Precisely what I'm saying. I've got both MoP and WoD's portals, and all +20s in time is so much more difficult it's comical.
    Doesn’t look like you need all dungeons done at +20.
    Rather you get a portal to a specific dungeon if you time it as +20.

I still don't understand why Blizzard releases every bit of news under the sun EXCEPT any sort of response whatsoever regarding a release date for TBC pre-patch?
    So I guess by "this year" they meant a couple weeks before 2022 basically. The carrot on a stick mentality is so annoying and so 10 years ago, I'm tired of holding my breath for sub-par mediocre content. Even the OG creators themselves are tired of it, all gone..
    Last edited by Inshadowz; 2021-04-22 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inshadowz View Post
    I still don't understand why Blizzard releases every bit of news under the sun EXCEPT any sort of response whatsoever regarding a release date for TBC pre-patch?
    So I guess by "this year" they meant a couple weeks before 2022 basically. The carrot on a stick mentality is so annoying and so 10 years ago, I'm tired of holding my breath for sub-par mediocre content. Even the OG creators themselves are tired of it, all gone..
    PTR notes for retail have no relation to TBC dude lol. TBC will come out soon. You've been waiting a decade, you can wait a few more months.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Last time we had a legendary system it turned out a lot of the useless ones were good for the mage tower. That's why. There's more than just top dps ones.
    y, ofc its nice and all that you have that „leggy A good for X and leggy B good for Y“ and so on, like talents, but: there are many leggys existing, i am sure when you have Blizzard data, are used < 1-2% out there. having 2-4 of them, aka

- this is your pve leggy
    - this is your pvp leggy
    - this is your m+ and open world leggy

or such things, ok. totally fine. but whats with 20+ legendaries when 15+ are nearly never used for a single part in the game ???

i dont get that.

btw, i would still find a system MILES better, when you had to work towards one solely existing legendary, that you can (like a talent system) customize specific to aoe for m+ or burst for pvp or whatever. the (one time) materials you need for that can be progressed the same way like the different leggys are farmed/aquired today.

heck, even the things in BfA were better. at least you had a UI and filled it with essences, customized to your needs. there is the same point as above existing (there were 20 essences, noone ever used). but what i find funny: ppl disliked that systems. fuck, legendaries are EXACTLY the same. but worse. i dont get it...

why not work/progress towards ONE very good item (leggy), that can be customized to your needs and you progress/work towards the customization? in the end its the same, game design wise and for Blizz, but that sounds more logic to me than 20 complete items...
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-04-22 at 06:30 PM.

Glad to see them improve rewards for higher m+. There needs to be something for +25s in time too, like a FoS Title or something.

No way that Divine Toll effect stays.

Look at:
    Divine Resonance (Kyrian) - Every 10 seconds after casting Divine Toll you cast it again at 60% effectiveness. This effect lasts 30 seconds.

If that works with the Glimmer talent for Holy then I am gonna be one happy paladin!

Interesting choice.. lol.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    PTR notes for retail have no relation to TBC dude lol. TBC will come out soon. You've been waiting a decade, you can wait a few more months.
    Tf are you talking about lmao. These are data mined changes and have nothing to do with blizzards release of info. Go whine somewhere else

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Tf are you talking about lmao. These are data mined changes and have nothing to do with blizzards release of info. Go whine somewhere else
    I think you misread my post? I was telling the other guy to stop whining about TBC on ptr notes for retail.

lol. here you see that horrible stupid Blizzard mindset:

you go thousands of times to all the dungeon, until you get them to +20. when you reached the goal of getting all the dungeons to +20, you get a teleport there. when you have all the honor and respect for doing this dungeons. when you have all the gear. when you have all the valor. AFTER that, your reward is a teleport to geeting there again faster. lol.

this is so stupid.

its like getting an additional extra portion of fries to a meal for free, when you ate the big meal with the big portion fries. yeah, thx, but i am already sated.

what a nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    lol. here you see that horrible stupid Blizzard mindset:

you go thousands of times to all the dungeon, until you get them to +20. when you reached the goal of getting all the dungeons to +20, you get a teleport there. when you have all the honor and respect for doing this dungeons. when you have all the gear. when you have all the valor. AFTER that, your reward is a teleport to geeting there again faster. lol.

this is so stupid.

its like getting an additional extra portion of fries to a meal for free, when you ate the big meal with the big portion fries. yeah, thx, but i am already sated.

what a nonsense.
    You'll be running all those dungeons again next season. It's not like you're done with M+ for the x-pac.

Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    You'll be running all those dungeons again next season. It's not like you're done with M+ for the x-pac.
    y, ofc. but come on....

why dont give ppl teleport at lets say 10 KSM for all or at +15 for everyone seperate? whats the problem with this?

also, what you saying is totally true and a proof of another „ppl are somewhat fucked, when not started early“ typical Blizz thing. ofc you are not „fucked“ just bc you can not teleport to a dungeon. ofc there are 4 othr guys. but its the same thing as in m+ in general: you have almost always an easier time, when starting early. but tbh: a lot of this only counts, when doing a lot of pugging. in guilds or fixed grps thats totally another thing. maybe the game is just tailored more to guild ppls.

idk. maybe thats just me, but to me that reward thingy sounds stupid.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-04-24 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    But it is after each dungeon, isn't it? The way it is listed implies that each achievment grants the teleport for it's own dungeon. I still think 20 is silly, but at least it's not a KSM type of deal from the way it is worded.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I think you misread my post? I was telling the other guy to stop whining about TBC on ptr notes for retail.
    i quoted the wrong person, i was trying to quote his dumb ass lol

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Oh boy. Bring on the flames for catering to the hardcore lvl20 mythics while everyone has to walk, LOL.