Poll: Do you have four level 60 characters with each covenant yet or plans for it?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Do you have four level 60 characters with each covenant yet or plans for it?

I have 3 characters with Night Fae, Kyrian and Venthyr but I plan on having all 4 in the next few months just to experience each story and get all the specific rewards and achievements.

Do you have all the covenants on four characters?
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    I have 3 characters with Night Fae, Kyrian and Venthyr but I plan on having all 4 in the next few months just to experience each story and get all the specific rewards and achievements.

No and no. I have druid, hunter, mage and lock at max level. I have chosen the best looking transmog for each class for the "viable" covenants. For hunter and druid it meant the best, for lock 2nd best and mage worst for my fav spec but good for the others. I think DK is next. Maybe she will be the missing one but I'll decide at 60. I'm doing the standard levelling route for this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I've got 3 at 60, but it's Venthyr and Necrolord.

Monk - Necro
    DK - Necro
    Warrior - Venthyr

Was thinking I'd go Night Fae on my Monk but I just don't like the aesthetics of Ardenweald and found Bone Dust Brew to be super powerful on a brewmaster. Meanwhile the prospect of doing the maw as well as how I dislike the Bastion aesthetics makes me really hesitant on moving up my Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post

Night fae & Bastion are not storylines i care about.

I got a DK in necrolords and an Enh shaman in venthyr

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Yes, i have had all 4 since Jan. Wanted to experience all the stories and chose alts that had each Covenant as their go to choice.

I've just been waiting on Flying then I'll have 3 alts to level and play through the Covenants.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently have characters in each covenant. I believe I'm at 13 max leveled.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yes, although it's not on purpose really. It just so happens that Enh wants to be Venthyr, DK Necro and WW Kyrian. I also have Venthyr warrior and Kyrian paladin, but I didn't do any campaign(or really any playing outside of world boss/250 anima WQs) on those. Every other class is Fae.

Don't think I'll actively make sure to keep a character in each covenant going forward unless there's actually a reason to do so.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I have a character in each covenant that's completely finished the covenant campaign story line. Currently 7 60's total, with more to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have multi characters for each covenant but that's a side thing, i lvled them because Torghast really interested me and i wanted to try it on as many classes as possible
    And Torghast experience vastly differ for me depend on class (druid is sh8t, the worst, while Rogue is best for me, with warlock/shaman strong runner ups)
    If i'm going to lvl multiple alts of course i'd give each different covenant
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

My long term plan was to have at least 1 of each armor class in each covenant to earn all the transmog available.

But if Blizzard doesn't plan on changing the increased anima gain to account wide, there's a fat chance I'll ever actually put in the effort to grind out enough anima to purchase multiple recolours for every armor class.

Not to mention the means of acquiring one of the Necrolord recolours requires a rank 5 stitchyard to even begin acquiring it, and even then you only have a 1/20 chance of getting a random piece of armor when doing world quests with a specific follow in Maldraxxus from my understanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep:

Frost Mage > Venthyr
    Blood DK > Necrolord
    Mw Monk > Kyrian
    Aff Lock > Night Fae

All renown 40 now so mission completed.

Just wanted to see the story and see how the conduits work.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

No, will do all of those over the expansion.
    Right now 3 60s, 2x Nightfae, 1x Venthyr.
    Leveling more when flying is available.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    But if Blizzard doesn't plan on changing the increased anima gain to account wide, there's a fat chance I'll ever actually put in the effort to grind out enough anima to purchase multiple recolours for every armor class.
    Where can I sign the petition?

I have exactly one of each at 60.

Was planning to do each armor type for each (have a fancy spreadsheet) but not sure if I'm going to stick to it. I mean for sure i will have 4 for each covenant eventually, just probably not gonna get their xmog because anima farming drains my soul. They should make anima increases account wide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and when i did all 4 campaigns and reached renown 40 on 4x i quit shadowlands, its a more dull expansion then bfa kkthxbai.

For me.

DH - Kyrian
    Shaman - Venth'yr
    Hunter - Necrolord
    Druid - Night Fae

I've got three and the writing has not given me incentive to push another alt up for more.

4 Priests, each on a different covenant

I'm now leveling random class / covenant combo

I do, and they are:

Druid (Balance) - Night Fae
    Paladin (Prot) - Kyrian
    DK (Blood) - Necro
    Warrior (Fury) - Venthyr

Started levelling a mage but not sure what spec or covenant to play yet at lvl 60

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play alts. On my main i've hit renown 40 on 2 covenants working on third atm.