Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    enjoy shadowbringers. Its stupidly amazing. Like, you'll... its just... how do i explain this without spoiling it... whilst also wanting to incentivise you...?

Its bigger than anything youve ever done in game thusfar. 2,0: worldbuilding. 3.0 This is dark. 4.0 instance content is literally perfect. 5.0. ...

Every single lesson learned. Thats 5.0.

Quote Originally Posted by ippollite View Post
    enjoy shadowbringers. Its stupidly amazing. Like, you'll... its just... how do i explain this without spoiling it... whilst also wanting to incentivise you...?

Its bigger than anything youve ever done in game thusfar. 2,0: worldbuilding. 3.0 This is dark. 4.0 instance content is literally perfect. 5.0. ...

Every single lesson learned. Thats 5.0.
    we have a spoiler thread for such things if you think you can avoid the other post 5.0 spoiler posts. But we get what you mean.

Yeah i just finished base story of ShadowBRINGERS (do not confuse with lands) and holy cow its REALLY DAMN GOOD, story is 9/10, dungeons are way more cool and fun.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Shadowbringers is going to be peak FFXIV I think. I have high hopes for Endwalker but I don't think it's possible to top that story, especially when your villains are Zenos and Fandaniel.

I just finished the 1st act in shadowbringers, and after finished the first dungeon, holy shit that was awesome, story is great

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    Shadowbringers is going to be peak FFXIV I think. I have high hopes for Endwalker but I don't think it's possible to top that story, especially when your villains are Zenos and Fandaniel.
    One of them is fine, his battle maniac act works for the most part. I'm not sure about the crazy clown act of the other though. That could be grating really fast.
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

Heres the thing i love about the game: it sets up characters with all their cliche mannerisms. Then gives you a dialogue choice to mess with them based on said cliche. For reference im in 5.5 and fucking with estinian for some reason or other. It feels good.

ETA: I put it in spoiler brackets for the heavensward people.
    Last edited by ippollite; 2021-10-23 at 01:06 PM.