Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    We only had until Wrath prepatch to do Naxx. We also only had one or two patches to get Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru. We only had a few patches to get Amani War Bear. We only had a week or two to get the original Argent tabard from the BC event. Only had till Cata to get the ZG mounts. WoW has had limited time content since the beginning. Acting like it wasn't a thing in the "good old days" and now it is and that's why people are quitting is incorrect.
    yes, I was there, but my point is that today there is MUCH more of those stuff and it's bad
    it was actually manageable, assuming you had the skill for some, now I think it's getting out of hand and it became so used that blizzard seems to don't even care; see the random amounts of stuff removed at the end of the expansion, like transmogs, that you don't even know about if you don't constantly dig; terrible state

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dzonathan View Post
    All this silly circus effort just to avoid admitting that PvE needs deterministic loot progression.
    what's deterministic loot?
    Last edited by Cæli; 2021-04-24 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    Badge gear from TBC/WotLK or valor/justice gear from Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    yes, I was there, but my point is that today there is MUCH more of those stuff and it's bad
    it was actually manageable, assuming you had the skill for some, now I think it's getting out of hand and it became so used that blizzard seems to don't even care; see the random amounts of stuff removed at the end of the expansion, like transmogs, that you don't even know about if you don't constantly dig; terrible state

- - - Updated - - -

Define much more? A season mount and keystone master mount? The elite pvp sets have always been removed at the end of season so that's nothing new. Your response was pretty much ignoring my point and waving your hand and going "look at how much more there is now."
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    The cm teleport had rediculous cooldowns, like 20 hours or so.

Not that it realy mattered, but not something I would ever fight for again. Pointless as hell.
    The teleport cd resets after completing a keystone dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Define much more? A season mount and keystone master mount? The elite pvp sets have always been removed at the end of season so that's nothing new. Your response was pretty much ignoring my point and waving your hand and going "look at how much more there is now."
    season mount, 7 achievements from arena per season, an achievement from rbg per season, 2 achievements from raids per seasons, 2 achievements from mythic+ per season, random things added as "legacy" (count the amount of legacy achievements, I think there's between 400 and 500), random things like time limited portals, toys, transmogs, pets, mounts, end of expansions things that get removed (last expansion was all rank 4 essences, I remember the pain it was, I got them all), random achievements that get removed (the vision run feat of strength), stuff like brawler's guild seasonal rewards, "undying" type achievements, achi from bgs that randomly gets removed, arena master type achievements, tcg items also which are part of the definition of "removed", the more you wait the more you have to pay, and I'm only scratching the surface, because removed transmogs I think can be counted in the THOUSANDS

so the "good old days" were quite balanced and acceptable in terms of time limited collectible. now you can't even count them without spending days on wow databases to make up the list, because there's too many. it really accelerated during mop, with a clear change during cata, maybe because of the world revamp though.
    Last edited by Cæli; 2021-04-25 at 02:57 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    No it's a start but nothing more.

We need transmog sets for completing all dungeons on +20 intime, mounts, cosmetics etc. I'll settle for a unique recolor of the Mythic raid set that is removed after the end of season, just like the elite pvp recolor of said raid set.