View Poll Results: do you want Meta back for Demo?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

11 61.11%
  • no

7 38.89%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Disclaimer: I am not, and have never been a warlock main.

I did really enjoy the WoD version of demo, having 2 rotations that change your spell like that felt really cool. I kinda wished that void form would do that for spriests, but it really doesn't have that same feeling at all, and obviously neither does DH meta

I would like the gameplay back, not necessarily the visuals.

Being able to switch to instant casts, having an execute and being able to be a single target spec that is able to be elevated in council situations (via old doom) was perfect.

Honestly, I like current demo. But the MoP Doom would fit perfectly into the kit right now and would fix one of the most glaring issues. And current doom is just the worst designed spell in the existence of WoW.
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2021-04-30 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    "I like Demonology better now!" Yeah it's great spamming Fel Sinister Strike to build up your Fel Combo Poi- Soul Shards to cast Fel Ruptur- sorry, "Hand of Gul'dan."
    That....

Applies to any class with a combo point system anymore.

Got anything else to contribute with?

The fact Hand of Gul'dan summons imps, the fact you're a pet class, with your imps, dreadstalkers, and plethora of other demons, all out at the same time, feels more like demonology now than it ever did in the past.
    Just because I advocate your ability to play and enjoy WoW Classic doesn't mean I think it'll be successful.

"Being racist is not wrong. It is a lifestyle that you don't approve of. Being racist isn't even illegal, and it never will be." ~Jonnusthegreat

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    That....

Applies to any class with a combo point system anymore.

Got anything else to contribute with?

The fact Hand of Gul'dan summons imps, the fact you're a pet class, with your imps, dreadstalkers, and plethora of other demons, all out at the same time, feels more like demonology now than it ever did in the past.
    Having a granular resource that you can pool and spend at will to fit the encounter with some flexibility vs the rigid train wreck we have now. We had imp swarm before, we had double doomguard, we had the summoner fantasy on top of meta.

But whatever, muh imps and dogs woo.

Bring Dark Apotheosis back