Hot Wheels Unleashed

This honestly looks like a very fun game. Supports online and multiplayer split-screen. Will even allow you to build your own tracks and share them online to race on with others.

Official Website

Preview Article

Never been super into the racing genre (aside from Mario Kart I suppose), but damn did I have fun collecting these toys/tracks as a kid. I'll be following this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want an HD remaster of Velocity X tbh.

1+ Year Old Account
    That`s looking cool! Gonna play this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    this just makes me want a new Micro Machines game. Man I miss the old Genesis/Mega Drive games, they were sooo good. :P

Appreciate the videos, I may have to keep an eye on this one. Looks like it could be a fun, goofy, arcade racer, especially with a track builder.

Looks interesting and might keep an eye out for it. I'm hoping there's more to it in other modes. I don't mind racing games, though I'm not a huge fan. When I was growing up the main "racing" type games I enjoyed was stuff like Vigilante 8 / Twisted Metal on PS.

Eh, looks generic. Just another Trackmaina clone.

Anyone remember the old Hotwheels Stunt Track Challenge from 2004? Rather than racing against other cars, you're instead doing a time attack and trying to best navigate these obstacle courses. I suppose Jet Cars Stunts is the closest thing to that today (also really loved Jet Cars)

@7:06 in the video