Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
  1. #241
    The Patient Puxycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Twisting Nether
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothyjean View Post
    Reading that original thing... I don't think necessarily that this is Blizzard's fault although to a smaller extent it is but I think that the Youtubers, Twitch streamers and the general population in WoW that are complaining about all of this stuff...

    Just want to bitch and moan. Everyone always talks about the meta and honestly... right now... the Meta is to be either a toxic asshole or to critique every little thing about the game and complain about everything. Almost every WoW video about the game is just someone bitching and moaning and how "Blizzard didn't listen to us" or "all of these systems make me want to quit the game". It's an MMO ... these systems have ALWAYS been in place going back to the OG Ultima Online where there has always been a meta. The only difference now is it's literally being plastered everywhere... Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitch yada yada yada... and everyone KEEPS CLICKING on the stuff and adding their own bored af examples on how they too can nitpick every single, minute aspect of the WoW game and how it sucks.

    Complaining, bitching and moaning is the meta right now and everyone wants a slice of the pie. If you're not bitching and moaning they say "you are part of the problem" and they call you a cuck (Asmongold I believe said that) and "how could you not be complaining"... when it's all these people ever do is bitch and moan about everything because it's a self-perpetuating circle for them because people want to bitch and moan also so they keep clicking on this toxic bullshit.

    If the game sucks for you...

    QUIT! GO AWAY AND SHUT THE F UP ABOUT IT. No one cares except yourself.
    It has nothing to do with the influence of the streamers when you can observe and do the math if you have more then few effective working brain cells that a kyrian warrior is superior to the venthyr when it comes to tanking and right opposite if you go arms kyrian venthyr outperforms you, so it is not just a vibe it is the truth try to understand what he means and how does it make some part of the player base feel.
    -Why should i struggle only because i picked venthyr and i am doomed i and i will be rejected by the majority of the people.
    -Also it doesn't say on the box of the game that you are supposed to only play with your friends.
    -This game is based on random people playing together.
    -Also last thing if forums are not to "whine and to bitch" what are they for?
    A very cool signature text.

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Puxycat View Post
    -Also last thing if forums are not to "whine and to bitch" what are they for?
    An open discussion, to share thoughts an opinions. This will almost definitely be news to some people, but it is very possible to present an argument, even from a negative point of view, without whining and bitching. One issue is, many (not all) users form arguments using extreme scenarios, highly unlikely to ever actually occur in game but presented as the "norm", often from people who literally dont even own SL and have never played it.

    People rely on hyperbole and extreme exaggeration to form arguments, and often rely on situations that boil down to "me and my 2 friends dont like X, therefore everyone hates X, therefore X is bad for the game, and anyone who disagrees is an elitist asshole / casual bad (delete one)". This is why both sides of any argument often come across as whiny or bitchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Any sane person would see your a moron.

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    An open discussion, to share thoughts an opinions. This will almost definitely be news to some people, but it is very possible to present an argument, even from a negative point of view, without whining and bitching. One issue is, many (not all) users form arguments using extreme scenarios, highly unlikely to ever actually occur in game but presented as the "norm", often from people who literally dont even own SL and have never played it.

    People rely on hyperbole and extreme exaggeration to form arguments, and often rely on situations that boil down to "me and my 2 friends dont like X, therefore everyone hates X, therefore X is bad for the game, and anyone who disagrees is an elitist asshole / casual bad (delete one)". This is why both sides of any argument often come across as whiny or bitchy.
    You're in a fan forum infamous for being a cess pit of toxic people, most of which have likely been banned from the official forums/social media (hence why they're complaining in a fan forum). You're not going to find an open discussion here.
    Some will tell you that the Light is the only path. The only weapon that can stop the enemies of Azeroth. But we see alternatives. Many roads, many possibilities, that are open to us. There will be those who doubt you. Who question your resolve, your ability to harness powers that have caused the downfall of weaker wills. Together, we will prove them wrong.

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    You're in a fan forum infamous for being a cess pit of toxic people, most of which have likely been banned from the official forums/social media (hence why they're complaining in a fan forum). You're not going to find an open discussion here.
    This is EXACTLY what im talking about - what an absolutely ridiculous post. You have literally nothing to support your claim that "most" users on mmo-c are banned on the official forum, and social media? what are you talking about?

    This site is far from infamous, I doubt many people even know it exists anymore, based on the current user numbers Vs peak numbers. This is EXACTLY the sort of extreme hyperbole, and outright lies that cause the trouble in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Any sane person would see your a moron.

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    This is EXACTLY what im talking about - what an absolutely ridiculous post. You have literally nothing to support your claim that "most" users on mmo-c are banned on the official forum, and social media? what are you talking about?

    This site is far from infamous, I doubt many people even know it exists anymore, based on the current user numbers Vs peak numbers. This is EXACTLY the sort of extreme hyperbole, and outright lies that cause the trouble in the first place.
    Then why are you moaning so much about "the lack of open discussion" if there's nothing wrong with MMO-Champion?
    Some will tell you that the Light is the only path. The only weapon that can stop the enemies of Azeroth. But we see alternatives. Many roads, many possibilities, that are open to us. There will be those who doubt you. Who question your resolve, your ability to harness powers that have caused the downfall of weaker wills. Together, we will prove them wrong.

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Then why are you moaning so much about "the lack of open discussion" if there's nothing wrong with MMO-Champion?
    Again, proving my point. Please quote where I complained about a lack of open discussion. If you have to rely on such an obvious strawman argument, your argument is not worth anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Any sane person would see your a moron.

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Puxycat View Post
    It has nothing to do with the influence of the streamers when you can observe and do the math if you have more then few effective working brain cells
    Thanks for proving my point.

    I guess I'm a complete moron for going Necrolord BM Hunter even though I still beat a lot of Night Fae hunters but that makes me dumb right. :P

    The whole concept of what you typed out looks interesting but ultimately... why doesn't everyone just reroll Balance Druid if it's Mythic raiding and Aff lock if it's Heroic raiding...

    Anything else just means you don't have an effective working brain cause why play anything else but the optimal... well, until 'you' decide that people want to play other things besides Balance druids and Aff locks. So it's up to you where the effective working brain cells starts then...?

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Again, proving my point. Please quote where I complained about a lack of open discussion. If you have to rely on such an obvious strawman argument, your argument is not worth anything.
    It also shows another issue; people keep pretending that the extremes are the only possible options. Varodoc acts like it has to either be an irredeemable cesspool or completely fine, rather than somewhere below perfect but far from the worst the internet has to offer. At least most people here can actually write legible english.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •