Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm impressed that no one has been able to counter any of the OP's facts.

Where is the "FACT"?
    The only fact that there is to find, is that you are playing an MMO-RPG without the MMO part

Some lifehacks for you:

*Get social
    *git gud

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    How to counter facts, if there are no facts?

The biggest fallacy of wow is that you can make group progress in such an anti-social and toxic so called community. The only possible way of doing it is by pure luck and only if you land at an ultra full server. Otherwise high-medium-low-new player servers are doomed to fail and Blizzard is just keeping them to poach transfer money.

P.S. Im 100% with OP hes totally on point.
    Last edited by Motorman; 2021-04-24 at 10:05 AM.
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    i outgrew the games playerbase.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.
    Btw iam multi glad so plz dont tell me how to play, kkthxbye

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    Anyone actually stopped to think just how many sections of the community blizzard have screwed?
    Yes. We know. Blizzard has been screwing their fandom over for the past 7 years. It's just one thing after another and it's blatantly obvious that Ion and his team have a disdain for their customers and don't care about losing subscriptions.

. - - - - - Come play MMO-C mafia with us! / Steam / MyAnimeList - - - - -

FACT!

This is huge bait.

The most skilled players do have the best gear...they also run with other highly skilled players doing the hardest content. You can't achieve that in a PUGs.

I understand try-harding in the game but why do you try-hard on MMO-Champion?

Quote Originally Posted by frott View Post
    The game has been people chasing the meta ever since they added any sort of LFG type tool.
    Wrong information, it has always been about chasing meta.
    Moderators on this site are, to put it nicely, morons. They believe any opinion contrary to popular ones are either trolling or flaming or baiting. They can not comprehend the fact that there can be people who would utterly detest what they like or million others like. Well, it is their site and their "Authoretaeh" but they are morons nonetheless.

YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO RELY ON HAVING "FRIENDS" TO BE SUCCESSFUL AT THE GAME
    go play skyrim.

theoretical question... if 41% of the playerbase quit... the remaining 59% of the playerbase would become the new 100% playerbase... so would that mean that 100% of the new playerbase is currently not annoyed?

Everybody telling OP to join a guild or community, when an easy search of OP's post history will show you why guild would even want him.

What are sources anyway.
    WoW gives all players a glimpse of lore, but delivers well thought-out books for the nerds. Forums like MMO-C are the hotspot of discussion, because every reader reads a book different, and every player reads a game different, not everyone played every quest, and not everyone read every book. Sylvanas' character motivation is the most obvious example of that.

Is this "fact" supposed to be impressive?

I am a nobody-no-lifer and even i make a lot of people mad just by being myself.

Ofcourse "BLizzard" is going to piss people off. Who doesnt?
    I dont see the big deal.

I was thinking about pounding my chest and saying some things too. But then I realized even if I baited the whole foum to response in the end I would have gained nothing, So I decided to post this instead. Way less effort and the same results.. nada!

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    There are no facts to counter. They are all his opinions., You agreeing with his opinions do not make them fact either.

I thought rdruids were really good. Damn alright. Thanks friendly internet critic. Now I know to perpetuate the endless cycle of never taking specific classes.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuli View Post
    What are sources anyway.
    Nothing but a ketchup mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Good one - nice irony, but does indeed sum up some ppl. Although I expected more like "This is from Blizzard sources and they all lie"
    Why are you still writing in non caps?

No one will take you seriously if you don't. FACT!

Pandaren Monk
    I play less and less as the weeks pass. Once you reach 205'ish as a casual, there's really no reason to play until next patch, as you're just spinning the hamster wheel. No amount of time spent doing the solo stuff you've got time/schedule for allows you to increase power (which is the point of game according to most).
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

you are so full of crap, world 1 resto druid is doing 23s......TWENTY 3S!!!!!!!!!!! WORLD 1!!!!!

WORLD 2 HAS ZERO 24S!!!!!!!!!

So please do tell me more about how resto druid is not gimped and ussually end up around 24or26

pipe....down.....pretender.
    Wrong. Try again.