View Poll Results: have you ever Peed in the Pool/Jacuzzi?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 60.87%
  • No

9 39.13%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    just because you do disgusting things doesn't mean everyone else does it too...
    I’m sure young kid you didn’t think it was so disgusting. We, as adults, think differently lol
    Twitter & DeviantArt
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

In a pool? Nah, I can't remember ever doing that. Not in a lake, either. Now while swimming, at least.

Actually, now that I think about it, I started peeing in a shower as an adult, not as a kid, rofl.
    Last edited by Santti; 2021-04-25 at 12:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Hmmmmm, so that's why pool water always tastes a bit better than tap water.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Hmmmmm, so that's why pool water always tastes a bit better than tap water.
    I remember watching some YouTube video about the classic smell of pool water (chlorine) actually being caused by urine interacting with the chemical.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it was a Mark Rober video...
    Twitter & DeviantArt
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I remember watching some YouTube video about the classic smell of pool water (chlorine) actually being caused by urine interacting with the chemical.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it was a Mark Rober video...
    Not really, its when it reacts to any bacteria (we got a couple of million on our bodies each).
    On topic of education: urine contain a very small amount of bacteria, hence the saying urine is 'sterile'.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2021-04-25 at 01:39 AM.
    Fox News Media is proud of our 2020 election coverage, which stands in the highest tradition of American journalism, and we will vigorously defend against this baseless lawsuit in court," the media company said in its response.
    Equally outrageously hilarious as sad

Kind of amazing how many people assume all kids pee in the pool. I’d get out, towel down, and use the toilet. Maybe I was weird though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Kind of amazing how many people assume all kids pee in the pool. I’d get out, towel down, and use the toilet. Maybe I was weird though.
    To be honest, even more amazing people claim to remember everything they have not done as a child, presumably small child cos I hope that's when they learn to swim.
    Fox News Media is proud of our 2020 election coverage, which stands in the highest tradition of American journalism, and we will vigorously defend against this baseless lawsuit in court," the media company said in its response.
    Equally outrageously hilarious as sad

No cause I'm not gross. I stopped using public pools at like 10-12 when I heard that other people actually did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Not really, its when it reacts to any bacteria (we got a couple of million on our bodies each).
    On topic of education: urine contain a very small amount of bacteria, hence the saying urine is 'sterile'.
    That’s more reassuring. I still can’t swim in public pools, thou... I know those little brats are totally peeing in there.
    Twitter & DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    To be honest, even more amazing people claim to remember everything they have not done as a child, presumably small child cos I hope that's when they learn to swim.
    I remember very clearly jumping out to run for a toilet even when I was 6.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    That’s more reassuring. I still can’t swim in public pools, thou... I know those little brats are totally peeing in there.
    Don’t worry. The water you drink has been peed in too.

Pee? Pool, yes. Hot tub, no.

Poo? Not yet.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

This is closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."