Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Yep, no worse than you are on the situation while also making the thread equally unreadable in the process.
    As long as you know no one cares and will continue to ignore your whining.

Self awareness is lacking in these parts, so points awarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BronzeCondor View Post
    To be fair, the thread is mostly one side of the argument getting off to themselves providing short/non-contributing political responses to the thread.

Again, "You disagree with what I have to say? YOU'RE A TROLL, YOU ARE DERAILING, etc, etc" ad nauseum.
    You get back what you put in.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    As long as you know no one cares and will continue to ignore your whining.

Self awareness is lacking in these parts, so points awarded.

- - - Updated - - -

You get back what you put in.
    You mean we get to enjoy your whining because he is saying stuff you dislike and playing you for a fool watching you go.

So you are correct, lack of awareness is lacking on both sides of this.

On this note, I will drop it because you don't seem aware enough to understand what you are doing and my pointing it out doesn't seem to effect your ability to see clearly or react appropriately.

@BronzeCondor, enjoy kicking his ass at your game like you have repeatedly done and continue to do already because he refuses to even admit he is playing it to pretend he is winning.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Have you literally not been following anything? Because that's what happened. It helps to actually do a bit of light reading about a topic before jumping in an making proclamations that are just painfully wrong.
    Seems to be his thing...uninformed posting. But then again, being informed would challenge his own beliefs. - - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    It appears that since the pigeon has returned this thread and a few others will become unreadable again due to people who love the pigeon is much they keep throwing food at them….
    But it's cute!

...got to grab a barking sealion...know there's one around

To be fair...
    To be fair, you did get infracted for trolling. And you will get infracted for trolling again. Like a troll.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    To be fair, you did get infracted for trolling. And you will get infracted for trolling again. Like a troll.
    Biased moderation cracking down on those going against the echo chamber?

Color me shocked. There is a lot of whining that goes on in this forum when people disagree. Is it because the Left tends to harbor the socially rejected that are emotionally/mentally fragile? Probably.

7+ Year Old Account

Color me shocked. There is a lot of whining that goes on in this forum when people disagree. Is it because the Left tends to harbor the socially rejected that are emotionally/mentally fragile? Probably.
    Hahahahahahahahhaahha

“Mask hurt facey”. You’re literally whining now. But whatever. You’re deluded and sad.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, the thread is mostly one side of the argument getting off to themselves providing short/non-contributing political responses to the thread.

Again, "You disagree with what I have to say? YOU'RE A TROLL, YOU ARE DERAILING, etc, etc" ad nauseum.
    There is no other side, sheep. There’s the side that has experts saying that there’s no mass fraud, and there’s the side that has unhinged conspiracy theorists desperate to find non-existent evidence of a communist conspiracy because they’re grifting (where’s that money, champ?) and/or so deluded and closed minded that they cannot COMPREHEND the fact that others think differently than them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Oh hi ban evading alt again....

There are many controls in place to prevent those votes from counting and being found you tool.
    B-b-but, there cant be any protection measure in place because that invalidates all of their arguments!

And there’s the professional victimhood, with a smattering of tantrum-induced ban-evasion to boot. Like fucking clockwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    And there’s the professional victimhood, with a smattering of tantrum-induced ban-evasion to boot. Like fucking clockwork.
    They just let anti-vaxx nonsense lying rhetoric fly by on this forum but somehow there is a "left bias."

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    The GOP continuing to push this Maricopa recount nonsense and the crazy My Pillow guy might be pandering to the small former MAGA base, but it's pushing moderate Republicans to the left. It's counter to democracy and our system of government, and very dangerous that they keep doubling down on it.

There was no fraud as has been proven 100x over, Trump lost and lost badly, get over it. Thinking back to the rude comments by the right in 2016 about hurt feelings and losing, and Trump supporters have been FAR bigger babies about Trump losing in 2020. Their tears are going to be delicious over the next 7 years of Biden-Harris. Incumbents get a huge advantage, if Trump had even been a mediocre President he'd have won a 2nd term handily. But he was historically bad on every level from foreign policy to domestic. It goes to show how brainwashed Trump cultists are that they think he was a good enough President to win re-election when he was a handful of votes away from being impeached before his 1st term was even up, and absolutely should have been if not for the GOP blocking it solely for political reasons - even though it was well-deserved in a normally functioning Congress.

BTW you want to talk about lax laws on pedos why not bring that issue up with the British royals first there, bub?

10+ Year Old Account
    *cracks knuckles*

Let's begin.

1) Judge orders Cyber Ninjas to preserve Maricopa vote audit records in lawsuit by The Arizona Republic

So we've already discussed how Cyber Ninjas, despite being a government contractor on this job, is arguing that rules applying to government contractors don't apply to them -- most notably freedom of information style requests. The judge in this case doesn't think that's going to last, and is ordering them to preserve communications for the likely event that defense fails.

All defendants, including Cyber Ninjas, are ordered to carefully secure, protect and preserve from deterioration, mutilation, loss or destruction any and all records in their custody, possession or control that are reasonably necessary or appropriate to maintain an accurate knowledge of their official activities concerning the 2020 Maricopa County election audit, including records of the performance, funding and staffing of said audit
    Bolded for emphasis.

As mentioned above, this is the second lawsuit asking for records to be made public. Already the other case has succeeded but the AZ Senate is appealling the verdict.

I will throw this out there: if you can keep records of government actions secret by simply hiring outsiders to do the work, why would anyone do anything else? Just always hire subcontractors and all records are always secret.

I expect both lawsuits to succeed. At this point, the best the AZ Senate can hope for is a delay so they can quickly pass voter suppression laws while they can pretend they have a reason.

2) We also know that the AZ Senate has subpoena'd Maricopa county for things that aren't required, such as routers that weren't used. Maricopa publicly pointed out how stupid and dangerous this was.

Specifically, providing these routers puts sensitive, confidential data belonging to Maricopa County citizens — including Social Security numbers and protected health information — at risk.

Further, the Maricopa County Sheriff has explained that the production of the routers would render MCSO internal law enforcement communication infrastructure extremely vulnerable to hackers.
    "Why would the AZ state govt be a risk, if Maricopa county isn't?"

Well, I think Maricopa is more worried about Cyber Ninjas, a group operating in such secrecy that they are fighting multiple lawsuits to disclose who signs their paychecks. I mean, let's say I asked everyone here, from legit posters to ban-evading troll alts, "Give me your SSN". You wouldn't do that, would you? You don't know who I am. I claim to be a NYState teacher, but I could be an elderly Dutch woman or ram-headed robot.

Also it's worth noting that AZ asked for the info in July. Cyber Ninjas were supposed to be done by then, but even if they weren't, would have had under a month to look at the evidence before that Monday "whoops COVID" reveal we were supposed to have. It's a little late in the game to suddenly decide there's information they should have had four months after their homework was due, that again, wasn't even part of the recount anyhow.

The AZ AG is threatening to withhold funds from Maricopa county until they comply. I believe I have a draft of Maricopa's response here:

You already are fucktards, you owe us $2.8 million for voting machines the people you hired broke
    3) This quote:

Maybe what we see is we see a flipping of the Electoral College and a place we've never been before. It's totally unprecedented in our country, but I will tell you what if that's the case and the outcome of the election was what we believe it is, then something needs to happen
    -- Michael Flynn
    -- yes, that Michael Flynn

Flynn is a known conspiracy theorist and Cyber Ninjas fundraiser, right next to Powell.

4) The AZ SecState has released this rebuttal to the findings--

"Whoa! How can there be a rebuttal of a report not yet released?"

Well for one, we all know what the 'findings' are. But the main points seem to be "they broke everything and hid what they were doing, so there's no reason to believe their results are genuine, and in fact due to the secrecy quite the opposite".

5) The House Oversight Committee is not amused. They're asking Cyber Ninjas for details about their funding, because so is everyone else, and any communications they had with Trump.

Remember, Trump is still under the scope for leading a murderous insurrection. This would be proof of intent.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    BTW you want to talk about lax laws on pedos why not bring that issue up with the British royals first there, bub?
    No need to go across the sea:
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...-Enablers-Pt-1

We can always count the pedos and their enablers on this handy dandy list. It’s up to 24 pages now.

10+ Year Old Account
    So with the AZ Senate being forced by court order to turn over records, most specifically communications involving Cyber Ninjas and the recount, articles like this will show up from better sources than Vice, but we get the general idea.

The AZ Senate withheld about 10% of them, mostly internal Cyber Ninjas stuff, which is what you'd want to see the most. "Make up bullshit fraud votes" in a company email would end the discussion right now. The AZ Senate is saying lawyer-client which, again, would apply to those but not the rest. Maybe we can get one of those "check for privilege" teams we've heard so much about when all of Trump's lawyers were raided those one times.

So what's new?

We know Trump knew of and supported the recount, and we now know how early and that he said he'd donate. Of course, Trump being Trump, we have no proof of donation. We just know nameless backers put millions into this.

We know that workers were paid very well, $50 an hour and up, with these funds from unknown sources.

We know that CEO who caught COVID is probably taking @Ivanstone to FUCK taking ivermectin to treat it, because if you've swallowed one conspiracy metaphorically why not take another one literally?

And we know...man, if this isn't the most Trumpiest thing this week...we know they panicked about a BLM bus filled with snipers, when it was the Toronto Raptors. Who weren't even in the state.

"Clever girl..."

So we already knew this was a giant circus-quality sham. We're learning more about the ringmaster and the clowns. The AZ Senate is still trying to protect the elephants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And we know...man, if this isn't the most Trumpiest thing this week...we know they panicked about a BLM bus filled with snipers, when it was the Toronto Raptors. Who weren't even in the state.
    I mean, the Raptors make a lot of threes, sure, but last year their 3P% was... not great and their FG% was near the bottom. Kyle Lowry is no Steph or Dame (and he's gone now, anyway).

No way I'd call the Raptors "snipers".

Oh, wait...

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So with the AZ Senate being forced by court order to turn over records, most specifically communications involving Cyber Ninjas and the recount, articles like this will show up from better sources than Vice, but we get the general idea.

The AZ Senate withheld about 10% of them, mostly internal Cyber Ninjas stuff, which is what you'd want to see the most. "Make up bullshit fraud votes" in a company email would end the discussion right now. The AZ Senate is saying lawyer-client which, again, would apply to those but not the rest. Maybe we can get one of those "check for privilege" teams we've heard so much about when all of Trump's lawyers were raided those one times.

So what's new?

We know Trump knew of and supported the recount, and we now know how early and that he said he'd donate. Of course, Trump being Trump, we have no proof of donation. We just know nameless backers put millions into this.

We know that workers were paid very well, $50 an hour and up, with these funds from unknown sources.

We know that CEO who caught COVID is probably taking @Ivanstone to FUCK taking ivermectin to treat it, because if you've swallowed one conspiracy metaphorically why not take another one literally?

"Clever girl..."

So we already knew this was a giant circus-quality sham. We're learning more about the ringmaster and the clowns. The AZ Senate is still trying to protect the elephants.
    That bus thing... are they fucking of there rockers or what? Because why would a sniper aiming for there lives take a big ''IM HERE AND YOU WILL SEE MEEEEEEEEEEEE'' Bus.. instead of an unmarked standard bus/vehicle?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    That bus thing... are they fucking of there rockers or what? Because why would a sniper aiming for there lives take a big ''IM HERE AND YOU WILL SEE MEEEEEEEEEEEE'' Bus.. instead of an unmarked standard bus/vehicle?
    Why would they snipe from a bus period?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    This reminds me of a stunt a group pulled when the parked a BLM bus in some hick redneck town down south and the townies formed a lynching group waiting for people to come out of an empty bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The thing is, she was asking for snipers on the roof of the building they were using to protect them from BLM and Antifa. She didn’t think the Raptors’ bus had snipers in it. Just that it was BLM and in the area. Neither of which was true.
    I know the story. Just the similarities to racist assholes freaking out over a bus with BLM. However, in the hick town example, there was an actual bus. Not a picture of a bus that wasn't even there.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    The AZ GOP and their political stunt and Trumpism are really an extension the white marches in Charlottesville. It's pandering to racism and hate for voting support at it's most basic level. Their "we will not be replaced", chants are at the core of what these endless recounts and refusal to accept the outcome of democratic elections are all about. It's the same drivers for gerrymandering, voter suppression, anti-immigration, and legal moves like the Texas abortion shadow docket. It's also why if you talk with FOX/Trumpist for 1-2 minutes they'll strangely start bringing up concerns (and more like hopes) of a Civil War.

When minorities were a small enough part of the population that the democratic voting system by-design gave them a small voice in how the country is run, racists were ok with the democratic system. Blacks and Hispanics were a small % of the vote, so they technically had a voice but just a small one in government. As demographics change in the US and racists view projections of the minority vote changing to actually being large enough to have a meaningful say in our democracy (ex. Georgia runoff elections), they don't like that at all.

So because of this fear they believe that force and legal dirty tricks is the path to their maintaining the racial economic and power divide, sustain Jim Crow laws like it's 1920's Alabama, etc. What's funny is that the vast majority of the public looks at Trumpists like they are insane when they bring up the Civil War topic and want no part of it. But media outlets on the right pandering to their viewers for ratings with this idea that if conservatives lose an election, using violence is ok to 'right a wrong' (from baseless election fraud claims), and are grooming white male domestic terrorists no differently than Al-Qaeda being groomed in Madrasas. A Civil War will never happen despite racists hoping for one to go back to antebellum life ~1862. And at some point the alt-right media outlets encouraging this violence will be held legally liable for the domestic terrorism they are spawning. Freedom of speech covers complaining about the government, however it does not extend to inciting violence, domestic terrorism, or an insurrection like suggesting Civil War because they are upset they lost a democratic election.

And as far as the actual recount, that is and has-been completely a political stunt. All polling places nationwide had multiple GOP monitors onsite during the voting to make sure there was no fraud, no evidence supporting those claims was provided by conservatives in any of the over frivolous 50 court cases that claimed so, the results have been audited and re-audited showing they are correct. The results have been certified by Congress, despite attempts by 2000 people to override the rightful votes of hundreds of millions of people through a failed insurrection. Even members of the GOP that pushed the idea have admitted it was a political stunt and that the election results were valid. Trump also openly said in interviews he would legally fight the outcome in court if he lost and claim fraud in October 2020, before the election even happened. So it is nothing less than intentional ignorance to still perpetuate any idea of 2020 election fraud. For most people, the 'Trump Won' crowd is equally irrational to the flat-Earthers or the tin foil hat bunch that think the US controls all of the global weather because they watched a Youtube conspiracy video on HAARP.