OK old schooler shadow priest...

Old WoW parody video on youtube has gone the way of the dodo. It's Jason Mraz song i'm yours but lyric shadow priest no more. I had it DL'ed but must have lost it please help me find it. I played shadow for 15 years now my son wants to roll shadow, and I would love to share a moment with him.

Thank you in advance for any efforts.
    "Countless lives continuously lost because human tribalism will never cease.

We the voting public throughout the world are a bunch of uninformed collective idiots with no regard for the actions of the people we elevate to power. And those people we elevate are akin to the monsters we tell our children stories about." Tommo

Quote Originally Posted by SoSuMe View Post
    Old WoW parody video on youtube has gone the way of the dodo. It's Jason Mraz song i'm yours but lyric shadow priest no more. I had it DL'ed but must have lost it please help me find it. I played shadow for 15 years now my son wants to roll shadow, and I would love to share a moment with him.

If only one video was uploaded, it seems you are not in luck, as it seems to have been made hidden:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...shadow_priest/

Quote Originally Posted by SoSuMe View Post

I know it's super belated, but came across your post while looking for the same video. I do have a DL mp3 version if that's of any use.