View Poll Results: Which of these three Let's Plat Titans do you prefer?

Voters
37. This poll is closed
  • PewDiePie

4 10.81%
  • Markiplier

3 8.11%
  • Jacksepticeye

4 10.81%
  • Either do not know or Hate 'em all. The love was drained from me long ago.

26 70.27%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    People still watch you tube besides the occasional diy video?
    Yes, even twitch personalities are doing YouTube friendly content, that they then cross post on YouTube. It helps maintain revenue with twitch bans...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    None of those twats.
    For gaming: Superbutterbuns.
    Wrestling: Wrestletalk
    40K: Auspex tactics.
    Mindless banter: Struggle City.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I feel like such a boomer saying: I've proudly not watched a single video by any of these people.
    Even as a millenial chances are quite high that you were not their target audience.. I mean even in their heyday at least the first 2 were aiming at a way younger audience (to cringe-tastic effect if I might add in the case of Markeplier), I've not even heard of the last one.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

The only one I ever heard of is Pewdiepie. But I have seen zero of his content. I only know he got scared playing Five Nights at Freddy's and it was a viral thing.

None of those people are Joerg Sprave or Leo Moracchioli.

This poll is stupid and the person who made it should be ashamed of themselves.

I literally thought this thread was about the Teen Titans before opening, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I literally thought this thread was about the Teen Titans before opening, by the way.
    Yup... I thought "Young Teen Titans"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Yup... I thought "Young Teen Titans"

Exactly! I was prepared to say a lot on this topic.

And possibly fight about Beast Boy being kind of a creep. Tera did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Wrestling: Wrestletalk
    40K: Auspex tactics.
    Jam that jam.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2021-04-25 at 04:56 PM.

Out of those three I enjoy Mark's content the most, but really mostly his collaborations with Bob and Wade (and Jack occasionally). His solo stuff is somewhat entertaining but doesn't come as naturally as, say, Game Grumps (Dan in particular), and is helped a lot by Lixian's editwork. Too bad Unus Annus was a one-year thing and now gone forever, I liked the live-action shenanigans by Mark and Ethan surprisingly much.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

I guess the Yogscast but mostly the Tom and Ben Warhammer streams. that and all those TTT vids they've done for a while now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss Jenna Marbles.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

This thread will derail into "you know I am way to superior to watch this" and "<youtuber name> who?" replies. Because one thing is for certain. Everyone on this here forum is an astrophysicist, political science expert, pro gamer, spends way to much time on the internet, but also has no idea who pewdiepie is. See, it all makes sense now when you look at it that way.

You would be the same if you had a Lamborghini to drive around too.

I picked the third, but its because while I HAVE heard of them, I really don't care for their content. I don't hate them, their content and style of presentation is just not something that interests me. not out of any sense of superiority. its just... not my thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only know PewDiePie for either shouting at video games in a nails down chalkboard fashion or using gamer words and making people outrage... For some reason I have no idea what that guy even does lol.

The their two I kinda know but for nothing or worth. Everyone I listen to is usually quite small in comparison to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    none of them. i watch different content creators from those listed above. too numerous to list. covering a wide range of topics.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    This thread will derail into "you know I am way to superior to watch this" and "<youtuber name> who?" replies. Because one thing is for certain. Everyone on this here forum is an astrophysicist, political science expert, pro gamer, spends way to much time on the internet, but also has no idea who pewdiepie is. See, it all makes sense now when you look at it that way.

You would be the same if you had a Lamborghini to drive around too.
    Or simply people might not bump into this type of content because it is relatively niche.

For example, I know Minecraft is very popular and many streamers and YTers who make Minecraft-related videos are likewise popular. However, I do not play Minecraft or follow anything about the game. So while Brickmaster91 may have millions of followers, it is very rarely covered among things I am interested in recreationally (film, music, theater) or read about online (news, food blogs, video gaming news).

I get what you are trying to say, sure. It is a bit like someone saying, "Who watches Netflix?" Uh, yea, 207.6 million people do but it might not include YOU personally, Mr. Internet Astrophysict.

In the case of these types of niche interests, it is very possible one doesn't watch or know about these entertainers by subject alone. Out of curiosity, I googled one of the persons in the OP here. Their Youtube page's most recent 5 videos: 1. reacting to scary videos 2. cringe alert (Idk what this is) 3. a video about spiders 4. a video of the person watching videos 5. Among Us video (I don't play this game). And most of the channel seems to be reaction videos to "scary" videos and Among Us related.

Now, these are some of the Youtubes I sub to; Alison Roman (cooking), Bloodbath & Beyond (horror movie reviews/news), Possessed by Horror (horror film news/reviews), Breakfast All Day (movie reviews), Chef Steps (cooking), F4WOnline (pro wrestling), Fextralife (RPG game news), Food 52 (cooking), Kraig Adams (hiking), Polyphonic (music), Needldrop (music), Ryan Hollinger (Horror film essays).

That's ONE gaming channel for me.

There likely is not a lot of overlap in Pewdiepie's viewership interest and a 40-year-old woman such as myself. My children don't play Minecraft or Among Us much either. They like Pokemon, the Avengers and dancing videos.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2021-04-27 at 03:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the above are pure garbage and produce nothing of value.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I'm still bemused by calling such "titans."

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Or simply people might not bump into this type of content because it is relatively niche.

For example, I know Minecraft is very popular and many streamers and YTers who make Minecraft-related videos are likewise popular. However, I do not play Minecraft or follow anything about the game. So while Brickmaster91 may have millions of followers, it is very rarely covered among things I am interested in recreationally (film, music, theater) or read about online (news, food blogs, video gaming news).

I get what you are trying to say, sure. It is a bit like someone saying, "Who watches Netflix?" Uh, yea, 207.6 million people do but it might not include YOU personally, Mr. Internet Astrophysict.

In the case of these types of niche interests, it is very possible one doesn't watch or know about these entertainers by subject alone. Out of curiosity, I googled one of the persons in the OP here. Their Youtube page's most recent 5 videos: 1. reacting to scary videos 2. cringe alert (Idk what this is) 3. a video about spiders 4. a video of the person watching videos 5. Among Us video (I don't play this game). And most of the channel seems to be reaction videos to "scary" videos and Among Us related.

Now, these are some of the Youtubes I sub to; Alison Roman (cooking), Bloodbath & Beyond (horror movie reviews/news), Possessed by Horror (horror film news/reviews), Breakfast All Day (movie reviews), Chef Steps (cooking), F4WOnline (pro wrestling), Fextralife (RPG game news), Food 52 (cooking), Kraig Adams (hiking), Polyphonic (music), Needldrop (music), Ryan Hollinger (Horror film essays).

That's ONE gaming channel for me.

There likely is not a lot of overlap in Pewdiepie's viewership interest and a 40-year-old woman such as myself. My children don't play Minecraft or Among Us much either. They like Pokemon, the Avengers and dancing videos.
    Well what's important is.. it matters so much to you...