Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Uldorus/Antorus and the Dragon Isles.

Does anyone else remeber when the maiden of vitality blue screened in BFA and started talking about different "Uld" facilities. One of them being Ulduras and how it should not be approached.

Also doesn't Ulduras sound similar to Antorus? What if Ulduras is the Facility that is housing the World Soul in Azeroth similar to Antorus and Argus, and is located in the Dragon Isles, explaining why the Dragon Isles seem to be hidden away?

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Also doesn't Ulduras sound similar to Antorus?
    erm... no

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    erm... no

/10char

Sorry miss spelled it.

It's Uldorus.

Uldorus could be the sepulcher. Nah I’m kidding. May be some Undermine shit tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone else remeber when the maiden of vitality blue screened in BFA and started talking about different "Uld" facilities. One of them being Ulduras and how it should not be approached.

Also doesn't Ulduras sound similar to Antorus? What if Ulduras is the Facility that is housing the World Soul in Azeroth similar to Antorus and Argus, and is located in the Dragon Isles, explaining why the Dragon Isles seem to be hidden away?
    Eh, sorry, but the wrong planet.

Uldorus would be on Azeroth as well, as the construct is talking about facilities connected. Either it is completely ruined/unavailable (submerged, or buried), or it is connected to Tel'abim, Dragon Isles, or Undermine.

I mean, a lot of the others were Azeroth facilities too.

Uldaman. Uldum. Ulduar. Uldir.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Eh, sorry, but the wrong planet.

Uldorus would be on Azeroth as well, as the construct is talking about facilities connected. Either it is completely ruined/unavailable (submerged, or buried), or it is connected to Tel'abim, Dragon Isles, or Undermine.

I know im just making the titanic connection.

Antorus had Argus in it so Perhaps Uldorus has Azeroth's world soul in it.

I would have liked it better to see more of these "hidden" parts of Azeroth rather than delving into some after-life nonsense to be honest.
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    I would have liked it better to see more of these "hidden" parts of Azeroth rather than delving into some after-life nonsense to be honest.
    Hopefully our next adventure. There are still unknown places like Tel'abim, Undermine, Dragon Isles, Unknown Scarlet location (as they apparently are active still somewhere), not to mention the underground generally. We have Gnomeregan and Undermine who lie deep into the crust and Undermine apparently has tunnels spread across Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

I know im just making the titanic connection.

Antorus had Argus in it so Perhaps Uldorus has Azeroth's world soul in it.
    I think Azeroth's world soul is, where it is hinted at, beneath the Heart chamber.

Almost all the currently known 'Uld' facilities have been topside, even the three cradles - unless Blizzard changes lore and forms more of them.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Since 'Legion' it seems Blizzard has been very aware of the seeds they plant in a narrative sense, whereas back in the ole' days it was more like "this sounds cool, put it in" and rarely touched back on it.

All of the titan complexes with "Uld" in the name most certainly were added with intention. We'll definitely see them down the line.

Uldaman. Uldum. Uldorus. Ulduar. Uldir. Uldaz. Uld... Uld... Uld... Uld...

Antorus was in the core of Argus, so presumably the world-soul of Azeroth is in the core of the planet too. Uldorus could be a titan-facility in the core of the earth.

Hollow Azeroth expansion here we go!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Antorus was in the core of Argus, so presumably the world-soul of Azeroth is in the core of the planet too. Uldorus could be a titan-facility in the core of the earth.

Hey. I wouldn't mind. Would mean a chance to see Undermine.

They could combine all of this with Azshara since the last thing she said she'd do was go after the "true throne of power", which I bet could be Azeroth's world-soul.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Dude I just recently posted a response in the new class thread about Undermine too.

So one of the issues people have with the inclusion of Tinkers as a class is how they would fit into the grand story of their intro expansion. DK's had arthas as the villian, Monks had Pandaria, DH's had the Legion. Now how can Tinkers be introduced outside of a goblin and gnome centric expansion. Well I think I figured it out.

Now the Dragon Isles were name dropped for the first time in cannon lore during BFA by one of Wrathion's goons who stated Wrathion has been searching for them but other dragons have not come clear with any info.

So what if the they are hidden via titan technology similar to Uldum before the Cataclysm?

Well after 8.3 Wrathion has made himself new a friend in the form of MOTHER and acquired multiple dragon essences used to empower the HoA, similar to the dragon soul.

So what if... Wrathion decides to visit Undermine, which has yet to be added to WoW despite TONS of refrences and will serve as 10.0's main hub, gather the world's best Tinkers under one roof and combine their tech with MOTHER's titan tech, and wrathion's draconic essences to locate where the titans hid the dragon isles and create a means of transport.

With successfully helping Wrathion locate the dragon isles he funds the Tinker's Union and they're able to spread their influence even more across azeroth, giving birth to the next playable class.

Seeing as how the Tinker's Union is a pioneer in the Dragon Isles, their influence will be felt across the isles among more known groups such as the explorers league and the reliquary.

Am I a genius????

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    They could combine all of this with Azshara since the last thing she said she'd do was go after the "true throne of power", which I would bet would be Azeroth's world-soul.

inb4 all of the titan facilities on Azeroth are needed to somehow control the power of the world-soul.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post

Honestly a "subterranean" expansion would be a really cool take. I still remember being quite unimpressed by all the level 80+ (back then) zones added in Cata, except for Deepholm. Vash'jir was a neat idea too, but gameplay-wise it really showed the limitations of the WoW engine, especially when it came to 3d combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude I just recently posted a response in the new class thread about Undermine too.
    Can't keep up with 'New class' threads anymore, so many, and many good ideas. Undermine is one of my favorite subjects.

So one of the issues people have with the inclusion of Tinkers as a class is how they would fit into the grand story of their intro expansion. DK's had arthas as the villian, Monks had Pandaria, DH's had the Legion. Now how can Tinkers be introduced outside of a goblin and gnome centric expansion. Well I think I figured it out.
    People do not like the idea of Tinker due to it not fitting being magical or edgy enough, yet we have Tinkers in at least 6 different races, heck, Gnomes and Goblins even have unions. I am hoping to see them in the near future.

Now the Dragon Isles were name dropped for the first time in cannon lore during BFA by one of Wrathion's goons who stated Wrathion has been searching for them but other dragons have not come clear with any info.

So what if the they are hidden via titan technology similar to Uldum before the Cataclysm?
    We already know from Pandaria that you do not really need a titan facility to cloak your location, though. Could as well be that people have found it but never returned.

Well after 8.3 Wrathion has made himself new a friend in the form of MOTHER and acquired multiple dragon essences used to empower the HoA, similar to the dragon soul.

So what if... Wrathion decides to visit Undermine, which has yet to be added to WoW despite TONS of refrences and will serve as 10.0's main hub, gather the world's best Tinkers under one roof and combine their tech with MOTHER's titan tech, and wrathion's draconic essences to locate where the titans hid the dragon isles and create a means of transport.
    One downside to that is location. If we followed lore, Undermine would never be a Horde and Alliance hub - heck, Horde are barely permitted there. It is a Goblin capital run strictly by the Goblin cartels. A better idea would be a turn of the story for Gnomeregan for the Alliance, and Undermine, limited, for the Horde. The only place Goblins and Gnomes seemingly cooperate the best has been on Mechagon.

With successfully helping Wrathion locate the dragon isles he funds the Tinker's Union and they're able to spread their influence even more across azeroth, giving birth to the next playable class.
    Flaw in that is that the Tinker's Union already has funds up to their noses by criminal cartels, neutral cartels, and the Horde cartel - that is the Goblin, though. The Gnomish Tinker's Union is very standalone, as there is not much talk about the two communicating - yet.

Seeing as how the Tinker's Union is a pioneer in the Dragon Isles, their influence will be felt across the isles among more known groups such as the explorers league and the reliquary.

Am I a genius????
    Except, in story, the Gnomish won't have a problem, the Goblin Union would.

Nice observation actually. I wouldn't be surprised if you're on to something.

That’s what I said. If Light and Shadow is the next expac, or if it’s just Light with a world revamp, I wouldn’t mind us seeing Uldorus in an Undermine dungeon or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    They could combine all of this with Azshara since the last thing she said she'd do was go after the "true throne of power", which I bet could be Azeroth's world-soul.
    i doubt she ment azeroth,shes not even born,there is no throne of power,what she likely ment was the guys that made eternals

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    That’s what I said. If Light and Shadow is the next expac, or if it’s just Light with a world revamp, I wouldn’t mind us seeing Uldorus in an Undermine dungeon or something like that.
    people need to get world revamp out of their head,its pure fiction,not happening,the cata revamp happened back when wow had a much bigger team,and it crippled the expansion,it had the most scraped content of any expansion if you look at the initial cata presentation of how much they had planned

the world will get improved over time zone by zone as it has been for some time now,but a full scale revamp is simply noy happening,it would need more work than any one expansion can provide

the only chance for a revamp is in a wow sequel mmo

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    i doubt she ment azeroth,shes not even born,there is no throne of power,what she likely ment was the guys that made eternals

- - - Updated - - -

people need to get world revamp out of their head,its pure fiction,not happening,the cata revamp happened back when wow had a much bigger team,and it crippled the expansion,it had the most scraped content of any expansion if you look at the initial cata presentation of how much they had planned

the world will get improved over time zone by zone as it has been for some time now,but a full scale revamp is simply noy happening,it would need more work than any one expansion can provide

the only chance for a revamp is in a wow sequel mmo
    I was merely assuming? Also, get that WoW 2 nonsense out of your head aswell.