Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    And I wouldn't be surprised about that during COVID and Shadowlands, especially now with them being behind so much. But still... it doesn't feel right.

- - - Updated - - -

That makes sense to me though, as it's an alternate universe. But going from design A to design B just because of laziness seems wrong. But again, who knows.

(btw, I think this picture is real, call me a fool, but it's too subtle and the scenery too forgettable to be a fake in my eyes)
    Maybe, yeah. Regarding the Draenei stuff however...

It's not just AU. They literally changed their tech and architecture in the canon aswell. It's so fuckin jarring.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    They were merely Proto Drakes.

Dragon Isles is probably going to be the main lvling area of the next expac. I doubt it's going to be the focus, however.

- - - Updated - - -

Either way, the Jailer mawsworning Galakrond would be neat. Would finally give me the chance to beat that mf'ing Dragon once and for all.

After I beat the Jailer, then I'll clap Sargeras, Yrel, my...friend Lothraxion...*sniffs*, Turalyon, more Ethereals, hopefully Elune, and the Void Lords!

And after that? The First Ones. *Smirks in bloodlust*
    Just quote me for when 10.0 launches

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    A fair point. But I don't think this is comparative. This seems to be ingame models and the harbor was kinda ready. But CGI Borean Tundra? We haven't seen that before.
    The necropolis is literally the same one in the SHadowlands cinematic, down to the silhouette. It's not that hard to take that a static image and process it to look like it's hidden in fog, then take a shitty camera phone pic of it to make it look more 'authentic'.

People have been doing this kind of 'leak' with fancy expansion titles for years now. Eye of Aszhara anyone?

Last edited by Triceron; 2021-04-27 at 04:38 PM.

Honestly i don't know how no one posted this in this thread.

--- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-04-27 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Just quote me for when 10.0 launches
    *Thinks* Hmmm...

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnaccount View Post
    My friend linked me these two images yesterday also one is what OP posted but the other was different like a comparison to it. (Can't post links feelsbadman)
    imgur com /a/ ibmCdye
    https://imgur.com/a/ibmCdye

There you go, fixed your link for you
    Seems to be like the first picture shown sadly
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

It's pointless to debate whether it's fake or real.

I thought the Stormwind Ghost Raid leak was fake, and I was right.

I thought the Bolvar vs. Sylvanas leak was fake, and I was wrong.

I will say though that if this leak were truly real then it would be getting far more internet traffic, are people discussing this on the official forums, reddit, or YT videos/Twitch? I'd be surprised if a "real leak!!!" was discussed only on MMO-Champion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post

I will say though that if this leak were truly real then it would be getting far more internet traffic, are people discussing this on the official forums, reddit, or YT videos/Twitch? I'd be surprised if a "real leak!!!" was discussed only on MMO-Champion.
    Maybe people just don't care that much anymore. BfA followed by half a year of radio silence can really stiffle the hype.

It's pointless to debate whether it's fake or real.

I thought the Stormwind Ghost Raid leak was fake, and I was right.

I thought the Bolvar vs. Sylvanas leak was fake, and I was wrong.

There's been numerous leaks gone under people's noses for past expansions

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Maybe people just don't care that much anymore. BfA followed by half a year of radio silence can really stiffle the hype.
    People always care about leaks, no matter the season. The Stormwind failed leak and the Bolvar/Bastion leak were everywhere, there were many Reddit posts talking about it, there were megathreads on the Official forums, there were videos from Youtubers, etc. etc. etc.

It sounds strange to me that this "omg 100% confirmed cinematic leak!!!" is only talked about in one thread in MMO-Champions (fan-forum), while everyone on the official forums are ignoring it. But maybe there are indeed many talking about it elsewhere, it was a genuine question.

People always care about leaks, no matter the season. The Stormwind failed leak and the Bolvar/Bastion leak were everywhere, there were many Reddit posts talking about it, there were megathreads on the Official forums, there were videos from Youtubers, etc. etc. etc.

It sounds strange to me that this "omg 100% confirmed cinematic leak!!!" is only talked about in one thread in MMO-Champions (fan-forum), while everyone on the official forums are ignoring it. But maybe there are indeed many talking about it elsewhere, it was a genuine question.
    It's just a necropolis. There isn't much to go on here.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

This leak is at best mildly exciting. We are not even close to 9.1 on live servers yet, so why bother with 9.2 (which this leak would be about). And the image itself is not exciting either, it’s a floating necropolis over Northrend - if it would be a floating necropolis over Stormwind, hey, that would have been something cool, but a necropolis in Northrend? Shocker.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    This leak is at best mildly exciting. We are not even close to 9.1 on live servers yet, so why bother with 9.2 (which this leak would be about). And the image itself is not exciting either, it’s a floating necropolis over Northrend - if it would be a floating necropolis over Stormwind, hey, that would have been something cool, but a necropolis in Northrend? Shocker.
    You don't think people would be excited at the prospect of a CGI Northrend cinematic? Especially since, if you were to ask the average player, they'd tell you that WotLK was the best expansion?

You don't think people would be excited at the prospect of a CGI Northrend cinematic? Especially since, if you were to ask the average player, they'd tell you that WotLK was the best expansion?
    No, not really. And I tell you why: because at the moment interest in WoW is very, very low. The official forum, MMOC, every platform is way less active than ever before. This means the general interest in the game is smaller and leaks get less momentum than they do around the time when leaks are very popular (e.g. before expansion announcements).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Let's not forget that like 10 days ago, they gave the mammoth skeleton a new set of running animations. And now we have this leak that appears to be in the Borean Tundra.

Time will tell how legit this is, but it's definitely interesting.
    They also gave the talbuks a new running animation. Aswell as the hippogryphs. Which neither of those are in northrend so..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I agree they aren't the same at all, but they have never updated a Scourge building asset since Wrath. I can see them replacing them all.
    ... They haven't updated a scourge asset cause we haven't had the scourge since wrath my dude... So why the fuck would the update something they arnt using?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it's real, and I doubt it is, it's probably somethin for 9.1 or 9.2.

Wrath Classic won't be announced at earliest until next year. I think we can all agree they won't use Death again for 10.0. Warcraft 4 is a punchline at this point. Warcraft 3 was already remastered.

It can only be Shadowlands.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    I´m in for that one. I totally expect that too. There is an unfinished business between them, even though it should end up quite neutrally.

I am just so afraid of the current developers touching anything from the previous devs generation. Is like having a child walking with a glass of water over a top notch laptop, so much potential damage can be done lol

Sadly, but I agree with you completely mate

Like... the masterpieces we had (whole of wotlk... and then even cata) can be linked with late-SL storyline.

Red dragonflight (life) vs Death knights (death)
    End Times (all "bosses" from that dungeon, 10+ years ago have been to the Maw or even Torghast) is also located in Dragonblight.

apparently this wasnt the only leak

confirmed cinematic

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post

confirmed cinematic
    image from 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post

confirmed cinematic
    i dont even have to click on that link to know precisely what that is.
    and i love it.

on topic: literally pointless to argue about the legitimacy of that image.

all the people saying its definitely real are the same people who said that ghost-ship pic was real (and got proven terribly wrong)
    and all the people saying its definitely fake are the same people who said the bolvar pic was fake (and got proven terribly wrong)

we simply cant say yet. only thing we can do is argue what it means, should it be real.
    Last edited by Houle; 2021-04-28 at 02:28 AM.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.