Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Are people forgetting Tyr also had a hand in the fight?
    Ba dum tss

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They killed him because they outsmarted him, collectively going after his weak spots until he died.
    So... just like 80% of video game boss fights?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    So... just like 80% of video game boss fights?
    Yes.

/10chars.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Never trust X'chuyui, god of trickery and deceit.
    I'll beam that Void being too.

- - - Updated - - -

Are people forgetting Tyr also had a hand in the fight?
    Oh wow, a Titan Keeper?! That's crazy...

*Goes to sleep* Not impressed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEd View Post
    I don't disagree, I feel like Galakrond would have a hard time making an impression other than "Deathwing 2.0 with a bit of lich king spiced in", but I think he could definetly make for a good vehicle to bring the story into the Dragon Isles, if the little BfA tease does indeed mean that we are visiting them at some point.

Here's a sudden thought I had. What if Galakrond and others are ressurrected by the Jailer breaking into Azeroth, just as a natural reaction from the influx of anima/necromantic magic? So it's not like the Jailer willingly went and decided to rez himself a big dragon, but everyone within x kilometers got brought back?
    I would like to imagine the Jailer would rise Galakrond to weaken the defenses of Azeroth so that he may aim for his conquest to completely conquer all of existence and steal the power of the First Ones for himself. Maybe he'll aim for the Planes of Life aswell? Idk. We also still have the Covenant Campaigns, which should be great also. The Power of Night, the stuff with Ardenweald and Nature's battle against Death also to protect the balance, that's a pretty neat plotpoint I think they should expand upon completely.

The Power of Night questline should involve Tyrande and the Stonewright imo. That way, we can finish off the Dreadlord plotline aswell by destroying the Female Dreadlord infiltrator that's within Ardenweald and the Plane of Life.

- - - Updated - - -

That way, things can lead into 9.2 without me having a damn fit on shit that didn't get resolved in the Shadowlands expac that should've been resolved at the time of the expac/patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Would also kinda further my theory that these mf's can throw in so much lore in a patch, it's insane, hence why I think Light and Shadow should be the next expac collectively, though like I said, it could also be a 2 parter expac thing (With 1 expac being the Light, the Dragon Isles (MAYBE?!) and a World Revamp, and the other being about the Void Lords, the Titans + Sargeras, Azeroth, K'aresh, etc).

- - - Updated - - -

We have like 2-3 expansions worth of plotlines to tell. That's at the very least 6 more years of WoW plotlines that we currently have left. Dragon Isles could also be its own expansion (Ngl, it's probably the "backside" of Azeroth now. Hell, even the Dragon Isles description fits the Backside of Azeroth description, despite the Dragon Isles ORIGINALLY being its own thing, etc), but I doubt it since I doubt Dragons alone can carry an entire story. Would be neat to see, however. I just think the Dragon Isles could be the main leveling zone, with the big event being a raid there with the Infinite Flight, the Chromatic Flight, and a re-awakened/freed Chromatus as the final boss of the raid.

Reminder, Chromatus is trapped within an Arcane Prison at Northrend. If the Jailer reawakens Galakrond, that could be the perfect lead into the Dragon Isles, and the plotline with Chromatus. Same with how the stuff with the Dreadlords, Alleria, and Turalyon could lead into the Light/Shadow plot that may or may not happen next in 10.0.

But I think it's safe to say that 9.1 and maybe 9.2 will potentially deal with Natures side of the war against the Jailer and "Death's uprising", with the next BIG stuff being the Jailer invading Azeroth and Reality, and him trying to obtain the power of the First Ones for himself. And a Mawsworn Galakrond would legit be OP, imo. But he won't be too crazy. With the covenant amps we've been getting and whatnot, I doubt we'll need a second Dragon Soul to stop Galakrond. We're fine on our own.

With Zovaal, us + the Armies of Life and Death (The Azerothians and MAYBE the Pantheon of Life, if that ever happens this expac + the Pantheon of Death with their newly forged Sigils) can stop him, with us and our prophecy + our connection to Azeroth culminating in the defeat of the Jailer. Sylvanas can be apart of this too, but I don't think she'll be the killing blow against him. I think we will be tbh, with the aid of others, obviously. The Jailer's already kind of a Sargeras lvl threat by 9.1...

- - - Updated - - -
    @Nyel

Like this theory? ^

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Oh wow, a Titan Keeper?! That's crazy...

*Goes to sleep* Not impressed.
    If you missed the obvious joke in my comment then WoW... Anyway, Tyr was said to be the mightiest of the Watchers, stronger than Odyn.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

If you missed the obvious joke in my comment then WoW... Anyway, Tyr was said to be the mightiest of the Watchers, stronger than Odyn.
    I got it. I laughed at it lol, good one. I'll put it on my list of future Dad Jokes.

Also, yeah, being strongest of the Watchers is cool and all...

But we're battling Zovaal. Keeper stuff ain't that impressive anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    I got it. I laughed at it lol, good one. I'll put it on my list of future Dad Jokes.

Also, yeah, being strongest of the Watchers is cool and all...

But we're battling Zovaal. Keeper stuff ain't that impressive anymore.
    Tyr is cooler than the bald janitor

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Tyr is cooler than the bald janitor
    k. Doesn't make him stronger. At most, I can see Tyr facing off against Helya or Vyraz. But definitely not Zovaal. I don't think I need to remind you nor anyone else why Zovaal's kinda fuckin scary despite being a random ass dude we literally just met.

7+ Year Old Account
    why Zovaal's kinda fuckin scary
    Please tell us, because the handsome squidward is about as intimidating as Nomis kitchen skills.

Formerly known as Arafal

@Nyel

Like this theory? ^
    I mean... I do, you're very sophisticated and creative. Something Blizzard's writer are not, unfortunately.

For me, the logical step is to end Shadowlands with 9.2. I know I'm repeating myself, but it's important for my later points, that's why I bring it up again and try to make it as clear as possible. We don't have to discuss this again, I just wanted to set the basis for my opinion.

1. The time is against Blizzard.

From the interview yesterday we know they're trying to catch up, but this seems pretty much impossible at this point. Ion said that 9.1 needs to cook way longer than a few more weeks. 9.1 release early July seems the most likely imho. Even if we take June, we face the same problems: usual tiers last 6 months. 6 months from end of June is end of December --> we will not have a huge content patch mid / end of December. So they either can reduce the duration of tier 9.1, but this would not mean catching up, this would mean accelerating the development process. Is that likely? I absolutely do not think so.

So, 9.2 in January then, akin to 8.3. What does this mean for the further schedule? 9.3 would then be around June / July. What does that mean for an expansion release? How likely is it to have two big content patches and an expansion launch within one single year? This never happened. Remember, pre-patch usually comes 4-6 weeks ahead of an expansion, which would further reduce the length of a tier 9.3. And why would they push back an expansion to 2023 if they could have it 6 months earlier by scrapping 9.3 (if it ever existed, we don't know that)?

2. The financial aspect

Most has been said in 1., but the financial aspect is the main factor behind their timing problem. Delaying an expansion for one or even two quarters means way lower revenue in said quarters which wouldn't only be a problem for Activision-Blizzard, but for shareholders as well. Scrapping a content patch in favor of an expansion in time or even earlier (you know, catching up?) is the way to do it from a financial perspective.

3. The Shadowlands' story is pretty much told by the end of 9.1

9.1 is wrapping up the most important plots. Everything else that can be considered a major side story can be told in 9.1.5, 9.2 or 9.2.5. We know from the map left by the First Ones in Oribos that there are only four zones and therefore only four Covenants. To say there is a hidden zone and a hidden Covenant that the First Ones didn't mention seems like a major a**pull in my opinion. That's why I think we leave the Shadowlands behind after 9.1. The Covenant campaigns will come together by the end of 9.1 and then we will have one narrative going forward, not four as it was before (map added for reference).

4. Ion mentioning 9.2, but not 9.3 in his interview

With Ion saying they want to avoid another WoD and telling us there is a 9.2, the deal is pretty much sealed. WoD had one content patch, 6.2, and three raids overall: Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry and Hellfire Citadel. With 9.1 Shadowlands already has one content patch and two raids. With 9.2, Shadowlands would have had two content patches, three raids and at least one additional (mega) dungeon, which would already trump WoD's amount of content (which was the initial question and Ion's response). So chances for 9.3 in my opinion: zero.

My predictions for the future of Shadowlands:

- 9.1 wraps up (most of) the open Shadowlands' plots
    - 9.2 will be the final content patch of Shadowlands
    - 9.2 will take place on Azeroth, where we fight the Jailer - I could see the Covenant leaders step into the Realms of Life and aid us in the fight against the Jailer as the Aspects did while we fought Deathwing. Climax will happen atop Icecrown Citadel. Arthas will make an appearance and we'll free Anduin - but will he be the same?

Back to your points: what you said is just waaaaaaaaaaay too convoluted. A normal WoW player would understand nothing and even as someone who's into lore, reading quests etc. I'm still confused by what you said. I like most of it, because it's creative, but man is it confusing and messy. Stuff like the Pantheon of Death, Pantheon of Life etc. sounds very neat for lore enthusiasts, but I think it's not something that would work in WoW for your average player. I dig it, as it gives us more insights into the lore, but this is something fitting for Chronicles or another novel, not the in game storytelling.

The problem I have with the storyline of the next expansion is how we will bridge the gap between Shadowlands and 10.x thematically.

Do we kill the Jailer? If so, he was the lamest villain ever, especially when we consider he's a supervillain and most likely the second strongest enemy we had to deal with.

Does he survive Shadowlands? If so, do we have another expansion with him as a villain? This would be plain stupid and I don't think people are motivated to fight him for another two years. Or will he end like Garrosh in WoD? That would be incredibly... silly.

So my biggest problem is the transition from Shadowlands to the next expansion; the only plausible plot for me is what you said: the Jailer is going to Azeroth and resurrecting Galakrond. This leads to a Dragon Isles expansion with (undead) Galakrond being the main enemy (or something Chromatus related, I don't know. Let's just say: dragons). This seems likely as we brought back Ysera, which feels unnecessary if we do not use her in the future. Wrathion is the de facto Aspect of the Black Dragonflight, we need to resolve the Bolvar + Red Dragonflight storyline (in 9.2?) - so more Dragon stuff sounds likely and plausible.

But here comes the problem: what happens to the Jailer? Does he die at the end, but succeeds with resurrecting Galakrond? This would be very anticlimactic in my opinion.

Another problem: why does he even want to resurrect Galakrond / why does he need him? Isn't he the Jailer? Second only to Sargeras in power?

I fear the writers have written themselves into a corner they can't get out anymore. There's no resolution for the Jailer storyline to be good and fitting to WoW in my opinion. Either his storyline ends and he eventually was just a joke or his storyline is dragging on for another expansion.

If we assume the next expansion is Light vs. Void: how do we get there after Shadowlands. Will the Shadowlands just be treated as a kind of "excursion" story-wise and when we return to Azeroth the Light or the Void are already going for it? Is time passing faster in the Shadowlands and when we return some years have passed? The problem with this theory is that the characters just hop between Azeroth and Shadowlands in game; this means time passing in the Shadowlands faster makes no sense as NPC would recognize that, but they don't. If we free Anduin from the Jailer's influence... does he maybe get overwhelmed by the Void? Or by the Light? And does he act as a catalyst for the events of 10.x? Is the the one bridging the gap to the next expansion as Sylvanas was for Shadowlands? Seems fitting, but very cliche.

The entire Shadowlands expansion was a major lore a**pull if you ask me. We started with a faction war and the Old Gold / Azshara theme and then we got Shadowlands. So the next expansion can be basically the same, something completely unexpected. Or it's just something from the above.

What would I like to get? If you would have asked me 6 months ago, I most likely would have said Light/Void/Space. Right now this doesn't excite me at all. I was very much against a dragon expansion, but now it's my favorite setting for the next expansion. Many pieces fall into place and I really want to get away from all of these super duper threats like Light / Void / Death / Life / whatever. Give me something like MoP, new and fresh lore, a new and fresh setting and something that allows me, the players, to catch my breath, because I'm not once again fighting the SUPERBAD from outerspace.

Some open questions:

- What's the Sepulcher and what are the powers of the First Ones? (maybe there's still a hidden zone in the Shadowlands the First Ones wanted to hide? This would invalidate my point 3. about "No 9.3")
    - What's the real goal of the Jailer?
    - Can the Eternal Ones even leave the Realms of Death?
    - What's with the Nathrezim stuff and does it matter in the future?
    - Progenitor(s): who's that? The First Ones?

This post became incredibly long and messy because I went back and forth, added and removed stuff and whatever... but I hope my main points are clear and not too confusing, lol. I could be wrong with everything I said, there is a 9.3, the next expansion comes next year with 9.2 and 9.3... we'll see, time will tell.

Have fun untangling my post.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-04-28 at 05:38 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Please tell us, because the handsome squidward is about as intimidating as Nomis kitchen skills.
    Well, so much for saving the world then. We're done for.

It could be 9.3 or 10.0, these kind of cinematics take a really long time to produce.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I mean... I do, you're very sophisticated and creative. Something Blizzard's writer are not, unfortunately.

For me, the logical step is to end Shadowlands with 9.2. I know I'm repeating myself, but it's important for my later points, that's why I bring it up again and try to make it as clear as possible. We don't have to discuss this again, I just wanted to set the basis for my opinion.

1. The time is against Blizzard.

From the interview yesterday we know they're trying to catch up, but this seems pretty much impossible at this point. Ion said that 9.1 needs to cook way longer than a few more weeks. 9.1 release early July seems the most likely imho. Even if we take June, we face the same problems: usual tiers last 6 months. 6 months from end of June is end of December --> we will not have a huge content patch mid / end of December. So they either can reduce the duration of tier 9.1, but this would not mean catching up, this would mean accelerating the development process. Is that likely? I absolutely do not think so.

So, 9.2 in January then, akin to 8.3. What does this mean for the further schedule? 9.3 would then be around June / July. What does that mean for an expansion release? How likely is it to have two big content patches and an expansion launch within one single year? This never happened. Remember, pre-patch usually comes 4-6 weeks ahead of an expansion, which would further reduce the length of a tier 9.3. And why would they push back an expansion to 2023 if they could have it 6 months earlier by scrapping 9.3 (if it ever existed, we don't know that)?

2. The financial aspect

Most has been said in 1., but the financial aspect is the main factor behind their timing problem. Delaying an expansion for one or even two quarters means way lower revenue in said quarters which wouldn't only be a problem for Activision-Blizzard, but for shareholders as well. Scrapping a content patch in favor of an expansion in time or even earlier (you know, catching up?) is the way to do it from a financial perspective.

3. The Shadowlands' story is pretty much told by the end of 9.1

9.1 is wrapping up the most important plots. Everything else that can be considered a major side story can be told in 9.1.5, 9.2 or 9.2.5. We know from the map left by the First Ones in Oribos that there are only four zones and therefore only four Covenants. To say there is a hidden zone and a hidden Covenant that the First Ones didn't mention seems like a major a**pull in my opinion. That's why I think we leave the Shadowlands behind after 9.1. The Covenant campaigns will come together by the end of 9.1 and then we will have one narrative going forward, not four as it was before (map added for reference).

4. Ion mentioning 9.2, but not 9.3 in his interview

With Ion saying they want to avoid another WoD and telling us there is a 9.2, the deal is pretty much sealed. WoD had one content patch, 6.2, and three raids overall: Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry and Hellfire Citadel. With 9.1 Shadowlands already has one content patch and two raids. With 9.2, Shadowlands would have had two content patches, three raids and at least one additional (mega) dungeon, which would already trump WoD's amount of content (which was the initial question and Ion's response). So chances for 9.3 in my opinion: zero.

My predictions for the future of Shadowlands:

- 9.1 wraps up (most of) the open Shadowlands' plots
    - 9.2 will be the final content patch of Shadowlands
    - 9.2 will take place on Azeroth, where we fight the Jailer - I could see the Covenant leaders step into the Realms of Life and aid us in the fight against the Jailer as the Aspects did while we fought Deathwing. Climax will happen atop Icecrown Citadel. Arthas will make an appearance and we'll free Anduin - but will he be the same?

Back to your points: what you said is just waaaaaaaaaaay too convoluted. A normal WoW player would understand nothing and even as someone who's into lore, reading quests etc. I'm still confused by what you said. I like most of it, because it's creative, but man is it confusing and messy. Stuff like the Pantheon of Death, Pantheon of Life etc. sounds very neat for lore enthusiasts, but I think it's not something that would work in WoW for your average player. I dig it, as it gives us more insights into the lore, but this is something fitting for Chronicles or another novel, not the in game storytelling.

The problem I have with the storyline of the next expansion is how we will bridge the gap between Shadowlands and 10.x thematically.

Do we kill the Jailer? If so, he was the lamest villain ever, especially when we consider he's a supervillain and most likely the second strongest enemy we had to deal with.

Does he survive Shadowlands? If so, do we have another expansion with him as a villain? This would be plain stupid and I don't think people are motivated to fight him for another two years. Or will he end like Garrosh in WoD? That would be incredibly... silly.

So my biggest problem is the transition from Shadowlands to the next expansion; the only plausible plot for me is what you said: the Jailer is going to Azeroth and resurrecting Galakrond. This leads to a Dragon Isles expansion with (undead) Galakrond being the main enemy (or something Chromatus related, I don't know. Let's just say: dragons). This seems likely as we brought back Ysera, which feels unnecessary if we do not use her in the future. Wrathion is the de facto Aspect of the Black Dragonflight, we need to resolve the Bolvar + Red Dragonflight storyline (in 9.2?) - so more Dragon stuff sounds likely and plausible.

But here comes the problem: what happens to the Jailer? Does he die at the end, but succeeds with resurrecting Galakrond? This would be very anticlimactic in my opinion.

Another problem: why does he even want to resurrect Galakrond / why does he need him? Isn't he the Jailer? Second only to Sargeras in power?

I fear the writers have written themselves into a corner they can't get out anymore. There's no resolution for the Jailer storyline to be good and fitting to WoW in my opinion. Either his storyline ends and he eventually was just a joke or his storyline is dragging on for another expansion.

If we assume the next expansion is Light vs. Void: how do we get there after Shadowlands. Will the Shadowlands just be treated as a kind of "excursion" story-wise and when we return to Azeroth the Light or the Void are already going for it? Is time passing faster in the Shadowlands and when we return some years have passed? The problem with this theory is that the characters just hop between Azeroth and Shadowlands in game; this means time passing in the Shadowlands faster makes no sense as NPC would recognize that, but they don't. If we free Anduin from the Jailer's influence... does he maybe get overwhelmed by the Void? Or by the Light? And does he act as a catalyst for the events of 10.x? Is the the one bridging the gap to the next expansion as Sylvanas was for Shadowlands? Seems fitting, but very cliche.

The entire Shadowlands expansion was a major lore a**pull if you ask me. We started with a faction war and the Old Gold / Azshara theme and then we got Shadowlands. So the next expansion can be basically the same, something completely unexpected. Or it's just something from the above.

What would I like to get? If you would have asked me 6 months ago, I most likely would have said Light/Void/Space. Right now this doesn't excite me at all. I was very much against a dragon expansion, but now it's my favorite setting for the next expansion. Many pieces fall into place and I really want to get away from all of these super duper threats like Light / Void / Death / Life / whatever. Give me something like MoP, new and fresh lore, a new and fresh setting and something that allows me, the players, to catch my breath, because I'm not once again fighting the SUPERBAD from outerspace.

Some open questions:

- What's the Sepulcher and what are the powers of the First Ones? (maybe there's still a hidden zone in the Shadowlands the First Ones wanted to hide? This would invalidate my point 3. about "No 9.3")
    - What's the real goal of the Jailer?
    - Can the Eternal Ones even leave the Realms of Death?
    - What's with the Nathrezim stuff and does it matter in the future?
    - Progenitor(s): who's that? The First Ones?

This post became incredibly long and messy because I went back and forth, added and removed stuff and whatever... but I hope my main points are clear and not too confusing, lol. I could be wrong with everything I said, there is a 9.3, the next expansion comes next year with 9.2 and 9.3... we'll see, time will tell.

Have fun untangling my post.
    Agreed. Ion didn't mention a 9.3 probably due to the idea that it's still a secret, but SL being 2 patches of content is imo fine. Life and Death outside of the Jailer seems to be pretty boring, ngl. Or, at the very least, it's not as crazy as Light and Shadow, or the Burning Legion and the Titans. The Gardens of Life could be cool, but they don't seem to have anything threatening going on.

The only thing I can say here is this:

SL could definitely lead into a Light/Shadow Expac, or at the very least a Light expac. The Dreadlord plot could lead into Lothraxion and his shit with Turalyon, which can lead into a Siege of SW pre-patch event. Galakrond's second potential demise could release Chromatus from his prison. 9.2 could give us the answer to why the Arbiter fell (My assumption was due to the fact that Sargeras made pacts with Death before and his blade was infused with Revendreth magics (Likely from the Dreadlords), and Argus was essentially wielding powers of Death as Sargeras likely infused some of it within Argus' soul to unmake Creation. However, after Sargeras corrupted him further in the Mythic version of the fight and after Argus fell, the magics went back to its source within Oribos, and went into the Arbiter, causing her to not understand WTF was going on cause of the Fel infused dark Anima being put within her, and hence sending her into a Coma) through the Sword of Sargeras, and 9.2 could maybe end with the Forces of Life and Death teaming up to defeat Zovaal, and his defeat results in a massive tear entering reality cause of the Sigil empowered Enemy of All being destroyed while trying to dominate all of existence (Hence the phrase "5 keys to open the Way").

Anduin can be cleansed VIA Life magics overcoming Domination, etc etc.

It's the perfect plot.

- - - Updated - - -

Well...with that comparison alone, your point's moot, since Nomi's the most dangerous being in all of Warcraft history. Even worse than Bobby over there.

But yeah no, it's highly implied the Jailer's gonna dismantle us this patch, and gain the Arbiter's sigil. And even if we did end up making new Sigils by the end of 9.1 (Which seems to be the case ngl), we still have the Jailer having the Old Sigils and likely his very own invading Reality and all of existence, trying to gain access to the Sepulcher and potentially extracting Azeroth's, and (IF TRUE) possibly the First Ones' power as the final prize.

9.1 is literally going to make Zovaal a greater threat than Sargeras in the span of 1 singular patch. Imagine that...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, here's my theory:

9.1 was announced during February, and will likely release either Late May or Mid June, yeah? 9.2 will likely be announced in August, with its release being around January, yeah.

That way, February can be a confirmation of when 9.2's PTR will release, and what 10.0 will be about. Or...we could get 9.3, and 10.0 will happen later.

Either way, it's not like you can do too much in SL anyway. The Gardens of Life are an option, but outside of Ardenweald's plot there, the Gardens and the potential Pantheon of Life have literally no foe whatsoever outside of the Jailer.

- - - Updated - - -

(BUT BLIZZARD COULD MAKE ONE).

Except Death only made sense cause Sylvanas' has been shady since day fuckin 1, same with the Dreadlords, and people wanted a WoTLK Part 2 expac. The Emerald Dream shit has been solved, and the Gardens of Life seem to be a thing only for the Ardenweald plotline.

Not really sure how that's meant to counter what I said but w/e. But no, he would not share their skeleton. That is purely for humanoid bosses.
    To be fair, Sinestra shares the same skeleton and she's a dragon. But however, since Galakrond is a much more important lore character and would most likely be the thing that segways us right into a Dragon Isles expansion.. I feel they'll give him a proper unique model.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    To be fair, Sinestra shares the same skeleton and she's a dragon. But however, since Galakrond is a much more important lore character and would most likely be the thing that segways us right into a Dragon Isles expansion.. I feel they'll give him a proper unique model.
    Read what I said prior. I think he'll segway us into the plot of the Dragon Isles, but as you already know, I disagree with it being its own expac. We can dream however, cause I want a Dragon expac too. :3

Underground expac seems impossible, at this rate.

Read what I said prior. I think he'll segway us into the plot of the Dragon Isles, but as you already know, I disagree with it being its own expac. We can dream however, cause I want a Dragon expac too. :3

Underground expac seems impossible, at this rate.
    Your dreams coming true, all I can say.

Underground however.. yea hopefully that comes soon lmao

At most we have the Undermine. That's it. Nerubian stuff is mostly dealt with, however.

Also, regarding everything else...

WHEN IS THE NEW BUILD COMING?!

If we come back to Azeroth because the Jailer needs something that would be incredibly retarded for several reasons like:

1. Why wouldn't Sylvanas have gotten it for him when she was stealing leaders and shit?
    2. Why didn't the Titans notice this what ever while they were here?
    3. Why would it be on a relatively young planet in the first place?
    4. Azeroth is already the most important thing in the universe for the Burning Legion and Void Lords now its going to be the most important thing for the shadowlands too?

10+ Year Old Account
    You woulldn't believe anything the person would tell you, you won't change your mind. Just stuck on this "HE HAS TO BE INTERESTING" thread that people moan about. Besides you already consider him a meme so.....there's no point.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    If we come back to Azeroth because the Jailer needs something that would be incredibly retarded for several reasons like:

1. Why wouldn't Sylvanas have gotten it for him when she was stealing leaders and shit?
    2. Why didn't the Titans notice this what ever while they were here?
    3. Why would it be on a relatively young planet in the first place?
    4. Azeroth is already the most important thing in the universe for the Burning Legion and Void Lords now its going to be the most important thing for the shadowlands too?
    I think it’s pretty safe to assume we’re going back to Azeroth one way or another, even if we only close the portal to the Shadowlands atop Icecrown Citadel.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again