Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    I'm telling you guys. He's going to resurrect Galakrond.
    Or blizz will change their own lore as to how fel magic works and he is going to use varian as his pawn,just to break anduin even more :P

  2. #22
    The Lightbringer Wangming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Not Azeroth
    Posts
    3,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I think they mean that it's possibly the model of the NPC who replaces Zovaal (the current Jailer) after we defeat Zovaal in the final raid of the expansion.
    Yeah that was my angle. Like a new Lich King model after the ICC raid.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by MatPandaZ View Post
    Because we don't know much about him or his plans. We have just been introduced to him. A character doesn't need 14 books worth of build up to enter as a villain. He has been up to a LOT, enough to get him banished, transformed, imprisoned etc, we just don't fully know why YET. The reason for that is because they want to keep Sylvs motives and goals shrouded. It's a story that will unfold.

    Just get off this instant gratification train and let the story unravel, you seem like the kind of person to start asking questions 10 seconds into a movie because they keep back information to build intregue.
    kinda bullshit, considering we are almost 5(!) years into this story. it started in legion with "some" loa telling vol'jin to name sylvanas warchief. 5 years into this shit, and we still dont know exactly whats happening.
    wanting some answers at this point is not "10 seconds into a movie" dude, its the opposite
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

    From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

    He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

  4. #24
    This can only happen if there are hairlementals in shadowlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

  5. #25
    I guess he will get more like the architecture of Oribos. And we find out that the other leaders have been usurpers because he was a bad manager^^

  6. #26
    The Lightbringer Darknessvamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hour of Twilight, Caverns of Time
    Posts
    3,525
    I'll laugh if the only change is his new model has him wearing the Helm of Domination.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I think they mean that it's possibly the model of the NPC who replaces Zovaal (the current Jailer) after we defeat Zovaal in the final raid of the expansion.
    Bolvar picks up The Zovaal's face shield thingy: "There must always be a Jailer!"

    Just a dude desperate to not have to pay back child support.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by MatPandaZ View Post
    They gave him motive in his Legion backstory. Broken and trampled, expelled from his clan. He doesn't want to be weak and helpless to anyone so he searches for power. That's not evil for evils sake, that's a terrified orc who will do anything to not be pushed around again.

    thats why i said he comes closest to mind,his drive that leads him to do evil is a lot more basic than guys like sargeras or illidan,he didnt have to use his powers for evil,he clearly enjoys it,he wasnt tricked like kj and archimonde in to it,and he could have even denied the legion once on azeroth but he didnt,he craves power

  9. #29
    The Lightbringer Wangming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Not Azeroth
    Posts
    3,211
    Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Bolvar picks up The Zovaal's face shield thingy: "There must always be a Jailer!"

    Just a dude desperate to not have to pay back child support.
    Being a single father is hard, okay? Especially if you can't date because your face looks like well done steak.

  10. #30
    Like others have said and I think it's a great idea/theory and that is that it's not hes ''new'' form, but rather hes ''old'' form or hes Actual form pre the whole chaining thing. Besides why do we still don't know why he was chained in the first place?

  11. #31
    Does that mean that the Jailer is shattered, but whole?
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

  12. #32
    Dreadlord Ilyiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Adrestian Empire
    Posts
    828
    i hope so! this form is way better.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...lganis/ilyiana
    Professional glass cannon since 2004.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I think they mean that it's possibly the model of the NPC who replaces Zovaal (the current Jailer) after we defeat Zovaal in the final raid of the expansion.
    You mean the Old Guy? That's just old concept art Blizzard had of the Jailer. It was never the final design, unless Blizzard wanted to somehow move said design for a later patch.

  14. #34
    Believe that was an early concept of the jailer but went with Handsome Squidward

  15. #35
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    34,886
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    You mean the Old Guy? That's just old concept art Blizzard had of the Jailer. It was never the final design, unless Blizzard wanted to somehow move said design for a later patch.
    I'm aware, I was just referring to what they were trying to convey. It looks like the old Jailer art was repurposed for the Primus' revealed design in 9.1, albeit with some alterations.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." - Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I'm aware, I was just referring to what they were trying to convey. It looks like the old Jailer art was repurposed for the Primus' revealed design in 9.1, albeit with some alterations.
    Yeah. I know you get it also, I'm just explaining my thoughts on it.

  17. #37
    I love the comment "He's gonna get his hair back!"

    Actual clip of the Jailer losing his hair due to the other Eternals and swearing vengeance:

    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    This can only happen if there are hairlementals in shadowlands
    We've already got alementals, I am not putting anything past Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I love the comment "He's gonna get his hair back!"

    Actual clip of the Jailer losing his hair due to the other Eternals and swearing vengeance:

    Mf's really tryna destroy everything the First Ones made all cause of him balding. Smh...

  20. #40
    When Denathrius said Zovaal wanted to "reclaim what was his", I really hoped it was something more than his beard, but hey, why not !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •