Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundering View Post
    All the good paladins have been killed of with no new ones replacing them, and in Uthers case hes character is now broken due to bad shadowlands story.
    Only good paladins left alive
    Lady Liadrin: does little cool stuff
    Arator: Does he even exist still?
    Turalyon: Looks cool but does nothing and seems quite weak

Does Blizz hate paladins?
    Thats sure is a lot of opinions presented as fact.
    Quite a dense selection, even.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancaris View Post
    cries as warrior. Dont even know some ALIVE warrior that do some cool things.
    Muradin, perhaps? that sits afk since Cata.
    Baine, heh? some rescue-baby for laugh at best.
    Geyara afking since coming.
    you got
    Genn Greymane
    Vanndar Stormpike
    Jarod Shadowsong

7+ Year Old Account
    So what about monks? I didnt see any along years LOL You should be happy that any pallys exist in that story.

Archimonde is eternal and he can only die when he is killed in the nether, and this has not happened yet.
    Marez Cowl is really cool since it is one of the first elits you get to encounter in wow.
    Cho is dead but is still cool true.
    lets add more
    Anetheron
    Grand Warlock Alythess
    See BlizzCon 2015 on Archimonde.

BlizzCon 2015 - Interview with Dave Kosak. "And the idea was if you played in Mythic and defeated Archimonde, you actually defeated him in the Nether and that he'd be dead dead for good. That was the idea that we played with. We tried to explain that and I don't know if... that certainly doesn't come across in-game because it's not necessarily explained in-game."
    Archimonde is dead for good.

you got
    Genn Greymane
    Vanndar Stormpike
    Jarod Shadowsong
    Genn is more like a rogue, lad.
    Vannar is raidboss for like eternity?
    Jarod is afking. No real cool things for him allowed. He is Night Elf after all.

But for paladins - you have like real ClassHall filled with named characters. Maxwell Tyrosus, High Prelate Rata, Sunwalker Dezco, Valgar Highforge, Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker, even Turalyon and Yrel. You have some cards in a hand.
    Unlike warriors with some valhalla-shit place with no warriors for us

Archimonde is eternal and he can only die when he is killed in the nether, and this has not happened yet.
    Marez Cowl is really cool since it is one of the first elits you get to encounter in wow.
    lets add more
    Anetheron
    Grand Warlock Alythess
    Archimonde probably died in HFC. The story they intended to tell was that the mythic fight which ended in the Nether. They've acknowledged that they could use the ambiguity to bring him back, but said we should consider him dead.

You can't really think that these are interesting characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paladins who use the light for other purposes are much cooler tbh.

The Scarlets should return, not as an evil group, but more like a neutral hated and you can get rep with them. The all so holy stuff for good and stuff is boring, we need paladins back with an edge such as bc blood elf paladins.

I mained a Paladin when I picked up WoW more than 10 years ago cause when I read up on the lore, Paladins really stood out. You had Uther, Arthas, Turalyon, Tirion Fordring, Bolvar, among others. Its almost like Blizzard forgot Paladin's existed after WTLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Archimonde is dead for good.
    He was also dead for good at the end of Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos, until he wasn't. You never know what retcon they can come up with :P
    Maybe Demons go to the "Nethershadowlands"!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    No, but it would be nice to see a warlock do literally anything. The only big name is Gul'dan, and he's twice dead.
    there is the belf warlock who curse varian (or was it medan) with that dreadlock curse, also big deal
    Most of the conclave u form in Legion are all big shots too
    But yeah generally it is really hard to find a good warlock
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

There's no point trying to introduce heroes who's defining feature is their class because they will look pale when compared to you.

In case you haven't noticed you're the ultimate Paladin that has ever walked the world of Azeroth.

There is nothing you haven't accomplished. You participated in every relevant conflict since you left your precious little Northshire Abbey. You've been there in Blackrock Mountain, Ahn'Qiraj, Plaguelands, Outland, Quel'danas, Northrend, Maelstorm, Pandaria, Draenor, Broken Isles, Zandalar, Kul'Tiras and when there was no war left to be fought on your home planet you went to wage it on forces of Death itself.

There is no species you didn't smite with your light. If it can fight, it's likely that it fought you and died. Other members of its species survived only because they didn't need their arses collected for the errand you were on.

There isn't a land you didn't traversed. If it has reasonably breathable air, chances are you've been there, saw everything there was to see and left after there was no exploits to be made. You are after all known as the explorer and loremaster. You think Brann is taking you for an expedition but truth is it's the other way around.

There isn't a beast you didn't mounted with your crotch save for Dragon Aspects, not because you couldn't, but because of sheer respect for their autonomy and position.

The universe has 6 cosmic forces and you've dealt with all their representatives. The result was either them becoming your allies on first name basis or corpses to be looted.

The only reason you didn't killed Sargeras was not because of his size but because no one came up with idea of hooking up all Titan facilities to funnel all of Azeroth's arcane leylines into Dragon Soul and turn it into a Death Star-style laser aimed at the wound Broxxigar left which would result in a hole you would use to enter inside him by riding Exodar and rain your Divine Crusader Verdict of Wrath directly at his World Soul in order to make him explode from the inside like Unicron from Transformers 1986 movie as you mount your favorite shinning mount and get out through his eye socket while a remix of Legends of Azeroth/Stan Bush - The Touch plays in the background because blizzard decided to open up a can of awesome whopass and pull all the stops to end Legion properly.

You are the paladin lore.
    Last edited by Dzonathan; 2021-06-15 at 01:58 PM.

Yrel is a paladin

Dont worry Im a good paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Dzonathan View Post
    The only reason you didn't killed Sargeras was not because of his size but because no one came up with idea of hooking up all Titan facilities to funnel all of Azeroth's arcane leylines into Dragon Soul and turn it into a Death Star-style laser aimed at the wound Broxxigar left which would result in a hole you would use to enter inside him by riding Exodar and rain your Divine Crusader Verdict of Wrath directly at his World Soul in order to make him explode from the inside like Unicron from Transformers 1986 movie as you mount your favorite shinning mount and get out trough his eye socket while a remix of Legends of Azeroth/Stan Bush - The Touch plays in the background because blizzard decided to open up a can of awesome whopass and pull all the stops to end Legion properly.
    Lol. Good job. I'll have to work our how to make this into a signature.

We don't think flying makes questing quicker. We think it makes it trivial. There is a difference. Source
    How does flying trivialise this quest?
    Cherry picking data, have a read.

Quote Originally Posted by NordWitcher View Post
    I mained a Paladin when I picked up WoW more than 10 years ago cause when I read up on the lore, Paladins really stood out. You had Uther, Arthas, Turalyon, Tirion Fordring, Bolvar, among others. Its almost like Blizzard forgot Paladin's existed after WTLK.
    Oh yeah, no paladins after wotlk.

Maraad, Yrel, Dezco, Liadrin, Turalyon, Uther coming back soon. Nope. No paladins at all...

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post

Maraad, Yrel, Dezco, Liadrin, Turalyon, Uther coming back soon. Nope. No paladins at all...
    To be fair turalyon could barely scratch illaderps hand in a full on rage fit... So yea

And isn't maraad dead?
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Maraad is dead. Yrel is Draenei Hitler stuck in a different timeline. Dezco is a cow (no offense) and a pretty minor one at that.

It's funny that the only notable human paladin left is Turalyon who looks like some weird space marine ever since he converted to the Draenei Light cult.

Also how exactly is Uther coming back as a paladin? The man is dead and part of the blue man group.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    To be fair turalyon could barely scratch illaderps hand in a full on rage fit... So yea

And isn't maraad dead?
    I was replying to a post that claimed there were no good paladins past wotlk. Maraad had spotlight in WoD which is past wotlk. Is that clear enough?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Maraad is dead. Yrel is Draenei Hitler stuck in a different timeline. Dezco is a cow (no offense) and a pretty minor one at that.

It's funny that the only notable human paladin left is Turalyon who looks like some weird space marine ever since he converted to the Draenei Light cult.

Also how exactly is Uther coming back as a paladin? The man is dead and part of the blue man group.
    Both Maraad and Yrel had spotlight in WoD. Dezco had a short story + plenty of quests in mists. He is also more interesting than another boring human male paladin. We have Turalyon for that boring cliche and it's enough.

I was replying to a post that claimed there were no good paladins past wotlk. Maraad had spotlight in WoD which is past wotlk. Is that clear enough?

- - - Updated - - -

Both Maraad and Yrel had spotlight in WoD. Dezco had a short story + plenty of quests in mists. He is also more interesting than another boring human male paladin. We have Turalyon for that boring cliche and it's enough.
    So you are effectively saying the last time we had Paladins in the spotlight was 7 years ago? What makes Dezco more interesting than human paladins and how exactly are they a "boring cliche" when they seem to be among the most popular and beloved characters?
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

lets add more
    Anetheron
    Grand Warlock Alythess
    i sure remember killing both archimonde and kiljaeden in the nether which should mean true death, and then ripping their expedited ressurection machine a new one for good measure so even if they aren't _really_ dead they won't be ressing without help.

chogall is not a warlock at all, hes a shadow (void) priest if anything. maybe a dark shaman since he summons elementals instead of demons.

also wasn't the warlock class hall main npc a demon instead of an actual warlock lollolol.

willfred fizzlebang is probbably the most famous warlock after guldan, and well he died a decade ago too.

i wonder what warriors have left now that saurfang is dead, used to be at least as many warriors as palas in the lore but not so much anymore.
    Last edited by Hellobolis; 2021-06-04 at 09:44 AM.