Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I just don't get why they're leaving Torghast as it is. Put some bloody loot in it, seems like such an easy fix to make it worth doing.
    Double dipping rewards is a no-no in Blizzard's development team. It's also why we don't have tabards that give rep when you wear them for dungeon runs.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    No-one wanted world quests to take longer. No-one. No-one asked for Pathfinder and being stuck without flying mounts either. Sometimes it feels like Blizzard want to punish me just for trying to play the game.
    That's not true. Bean-counters at Activision-Blizzard wants players to stay subbed for longer periods of time. No better way to do that than make everything take just a little bit longer to do.

Even with flying around the corner in 9.1, you still have several limitations: No flying between zones as you can't fly to Oribos. No flying in the Maw or the new zone added to the Maw.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanious View Post
    Could you define professional?
    (BFA)
    1) Twilight Devastation (Professional)
    2) Infinite Stars (Professional)
    3) Oozing Wounds (Professional)
    (Shadowlands)
    4) Divine Toll? (Absolute Professional)
    5) Combustion Meteor ( God Tier Professional)
    6) Elemental Shamans? ( Fantasy Professional)
    7)Chorghast ( Slavery Professional)
    I can keep going if you'd like?
    Ion has recirculating answers to every question he's asked. His examples are absolute bullshit, his explanations towards changes are based on your quote "I Feel" which ties to "emotion" and not facts. It's a Development problem "not a player problem". It's the most ignorant response you can get out of a person trying to convenience himself he's correct when he's absolutely wrong. As for popular? I think you mistake proven fuck ups and failures are a part of the learning curve that's used on a major platform for whenever things don't work out. If you're aware that we have community leaders who are far more skilled than the average player you'd consider popular then so be it. The small percentage of them would make far better decisions than the entire fucking Dev team. After all, you're aware only 1 Dev is assigned to every class right? Nothing governs these changes should he tie his bias opinion to it.
    There are no solutions to ignorant Mf's you just let them rot, Professional idiots are more like it, if you cant accept logic you're fucking ignorant and that ties into emotion.
    I never said that the devs never make bad decisions. what I said was that what the community often wants isn't what's best for the game more often than not. You have an awful lot of faith in people with no qualifications or experience. I'm aware that once upon a time one of the lead theorycrafters for one of the classes was a literal astrophysicist, but the current guy for my main class microwaves bacon and American cheese on flour tortillas with roughly a kilo of cilantro and calls them authentic tacos, so there's some variance.

Often times the loudest voices in this community with ideas on how to fix the games propose things that would 100% kill the game for anyone that wasn't in their personal small bubble, and then they get extremely mad when Blizzard, a business, has to consider other players.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I never said that the devs never make bad decisions. what I said was that what the community often wants isn't what's best for the game more often than not. You have an awful lot of faith in people with no qualifications or experience. I'm aware that once upon a time one of the lead theorycrafters for one of the classes was a literal astrophysicist, but the current guy for my main class microwaves bacon and American cheese on flour tortillas with roughly a kilo of cilantro and calls them authentic tacos, so there's some variance.

Often times the loudest voices in this community with ideas on how to fix the games propose things that would 100% kill the game for anyone that wasn't in their personal small bubble, and then they get extremely mad when Blizzard, a business, has to consider other players.
    Professional with qualifications and experience. I'll dumb this down for you as best as I can. There are no qualifications to common sense, it can't be taught or learnt, you either have it or you don't. It's like someone commenting on a post with proper suggestions and an opposition responding with no evidence, no facts, coming to conclusions without properly observing all the information. It's as if almost that person hasn't played the game much or even comprehend what exactly has taken place over 3 expansions. They also find every solution to every problem without qualifications or experience or knowledge.Could you imagine that?
    Last edited by Alanious; 2021-05-05 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    Fully agree.
    The thing is that Blizzard devs are "rockstars", with mind-blowing childish attitudes who are sadly more "emotional" than those who you are refering to.
    Blizzard devs are the ones who get OFFENDED if their products are not well-received.

Hell, if I go to a restaurant and my food tastes like shit, I demand my money back AT LEAST, and not the opposite that the chef comes out and lectures me about how my privilege of having good taste buds offends them. What a clown world!
    What are you basing this on?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    Fully agree.
    The thing is that Blizzard devs are "rockstars", with mind-blowing childish attitudes who are sadly more "emotional" than those who you are refering to.
    Blizzard devs are the ones who get OFFENDED if their products are not well-received.

Hell, if I go to a restaurant and my food tastes like shit, I demand my money back AT LEAST, and not the opposite that the chef comes out and lectures me about how my privilege of having good taste buds offends them. What a clown world!
    You just described most if not all WoW big youtubers and streamers. Never seen dev acted this way.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    What are you basing this on?
    This is a response that Ghostcrawler made years ago. He's being sarcastic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    You just described most if not all WoW big youtubers and streamers. Never seen dev acted this way.
    This is a response that Ghostcrawler made years ago. He's being sarcastic.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanious View Post
    Professional with qualifications and experience. I'll dumb this down for you as best as I can. There are no qualifications to common sense, it can't be taught or learnt, you either have it or you don't. It's like someone commenting on a post with proper suggestions and an opposition responding with no evidence, no facts, coming to conclusions without properly observing all the information. It's as if almost that person hasn't played the game much or even comprehend what exactly has taken place over 3 expansions. They also find every solution to every problem without qualifications or experience or knowledge.Could you imagine that?
    Everyone thinks they have common sense. Few do.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest