2.0 - illidan
    3.0 - arthas
    4.0 - deathwing
    5.0 - lei-shen
    6.0 - archimonde
    7.0 - basically sargeras via proxy
    8.0 - n'zoth
    9.0 - zovaal
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

intimidating?

sargy>lei shen>arthas>archimonde>illidan>zovaal>>>>>deathwing>>>>>>>>>>n'zoth

idk if intimidating is the only criteria i'd evaluate these gents on but you get the idea.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...lganis/ilyiana
    Professional glass cannon since 2004.

Zovaal > Sargeras > N'zoth > Archimonde > Deathwing > Lei Shen > Illidan > Arthas

Almost in the (reversed) order we fight them.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    1.0 - none really
    2.0 - illidan
    3.0 - arthas
    4.0 - deathwing
    5.0 - lei-shen
    6.0 - archimonde
    7.0 - basically sargeras via proxy
    8.0 - n'zoth
    9.0 - zovaal
    Hard to say. For example, if we go strictly be the in-game story, KJ in BC wasn't intimidating at all in 2.0 - However, we already knew that he was one of the Burning Legion bigwigs, and if you rolled a Draenei, you eventually learned that he belonged to the Eredar, the evil offshoot of the goat people (or maybe the Draenei were the "good" offshoot of an otherwise evil people? /shrug). With such caveat, my personal ranking would go something like this.

1. Arthas
    2. KT
    3. Lei Shen (not a xpac final raid boss, but still)
    4. KJ
    5. DW
    6. N'Zoth
    7. The Blue Man
    8. Archimonde (but it was an AU Archimonde... or was he our own Archie...? A single Legion across infinite timelines )
    8. Argus (we didn't even KNOW about him in 7.0 lul)
    Current state of WoW lore:
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Who'd have known that the Domination guy whose aesthetics are 80% chains wasn't into freedom. Nobody could have seen this coming.