Cool Distracting Mirage - You didn't ask for it but ...

Have you seen the new PVP talent for rogue sub at 9.1 ??
    As a rogue sub I am still not sure how the "Distracting Mirage" can be useful to me. Will NPCs attack this thinking it's me? Will players really get confused? Will there be a range limit on the teleport?

Distracting Mirage - Distract slows affected enemies by 30% and creates a Mirage that follows an enemy for 8 sec. Reactivate Distract to teleport to your Mirage's location.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...4/Distract.mp4

More new talents for other classes in:
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-pvp...onds-of-322051
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2021-04-28 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    Will NPCs attack this thinking it's me?
    That's a PvP talent, so I guess it really wont matter that much in PvE environment.
    Looks cool, but I guess that it wont be used as much. More like a "bait" or troll for DHs, also as a "free" shadowstep.

We're losing Cold Blood though.

As said above, it's PvP only. Anyway we're apparently getting a utility skill for the next tier as rogues (so no spec specific) and in general they're trying to design fights to be more melee friendly (IIRC in the Ion interview with Preach he was talking about having 7-8 melees in a group should be their target).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    That's a PvP talent, so I guess it really wont matter that much in PvE environment.
    Looks cool, but I guess that it wont be used as much. More like a "bait" or troll for DHs, also as a "free" shadowstep.

We're losing Cold Blood though.
    Remember that with War More on though you can use pvp talents in the open world. So yes you can use them on NPCs but only in the outside world.

you can distract a opponent rogue when he vanishes, and the clone will follow them.
    you can then teleport to them and use an AoE and get them out of stealth.
    The above mentioned remarks, ideas and notions are simply my thought on this topic. I do not wish to aggravate, denounce or criticize anyone who, for whatever reason, may disagree.

why are we paying for this this is nothing to sub to. let me give you a hint. a spec or strategy that guarantees wins 80-90% of the time. 1vs1 competitive game play success.
    Last edited by Naiattavain; 2021-05-01 at 10:24 AM.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    you can distract a opponent rogue when he vanishes, and the clone will follow them.
    you can then teleport to them and use an AoE and get them out of stealth.
    That and also, there's certainly room for skillful application. Jumping to an enemy, regardless of distance and LoS isn't "just another shadowstep".
    Sometimes, your enemies are further apart than the 25 yard for step. Sometimes, they hide behind pillars, in order to prevent a good opener. Distracting Mirage saves you one step charge which is huge IMO because you can never have enough shadow step charges.

It is another shadowstep but it's worth it.