Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    They are evil and it's a good thing, I'm tired of one dimensional characters
    Right, like evil is any more "dimensional" -you like emo/edgy/dark, but don't kid yourself it's more interesting.

And as for these characters in this game? you think evil is more interesting than good here - do these writers truly understand good, and evil dominates this narrative, , where good just props up the darkness so you can feel miserable abut cool while at it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    You know it's funny, people on this forum have been falsely claiming that the Ren'dorei are "ticking time bombs" since 2017, and in the end it's been 4 years and NO REN'DOREI AT ALL has succumbed to madness.

Listen to the Story, listen to Blizzard. The Ren'dorei are just that strong in their willpower. They shall never succumb to the whispers. How many years are needed until you people learn your lesson?

There's a reason why Blizzard literally stated that Alleria Windrunner is the FIRST MORTAL to successfully DEFY the shadows' whispers.
    Don't expect objectivity much here, people have thier factions and their biases and don't care for being honest, and would say anything - tha'ts what the internet is for, you have no accountability , don't need to be correct , you can say anything without consequence, it doens't even matter if you are shamed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by All-seeing View Post
    Death Knights: not trying to find a cure for their sadistic addiction , invade the light's hope chapel to raise the Tyrion as a dk , murder paladins and falling in the process , traitors how commit treasons against the alliance , horde , argent crusade and red dragonflight.
    In their defense, not letting the dk's res tyrion to fight the FUCKING LEGION is pretty stupid.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    In their defense, not letting the dk's res tyrion to fight the FUCKING LEGION is pretty stupid.
    Not to mention, turns out that would have just freed him from Hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Eh silly paladins, making sense isnt their forte. Its also worth to mention that the DK's did not res anyone forcible, they were asked if they wanna be resurected and fight the legion. But the Paladins rather cling to silly principles and decide over tyrions head.... because reasons.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2021-04-30 at 07:21 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibility View Post
    And we don't even know when the machine of death was broken back then.
    We know the machine of death broke after Emerald Nightmare so Tirion did not go to the Maw. Must be chillin somewhere else.

7+ Year Old Account
    You know it's funny, people on this forum have been falsely claiming that the Ren'dorei are "ticking time bombs" since 2017, and in the end it's been 4 years and NO REN'DOREI AT ALL has succumbed to madness.
    Shadeweaver Zarra
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

3+ Year Old Account
    I don't think every necromancer is evil. Sure, some screw around with summoning people's dead ancestors, but there's probably a few that just try to help
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Void elfs: traitors how commit treasons by joining the alliance , abandoning and attacking their brothers and sisters the blood elfs and they are all time bombs by going insane because of the whispers of the void if they lack willpower.

Alleria: willingly infusing with the void and as consenquance she risk becoming insane by the whispers of the void if she lack willpower , ignoring the warning of Magister Rommath by touching the sunwell and starting a void invasion , torture innocents with the help of the void and husband for Information about her sister location.

Turalyon: trying to murder Illidan for killing Xe'ra in self-defence , torture innocents with the help of the light and her wife for Information about the location of Sylvanas Windrunner, fanatic/zealot I will be not suprised if he join the Xe'ra and Yrel's army of the light and starting to lightforged everything.

Lothraxion: infiltrate the burning legion and army of the light and destroying them from inside , working with Sire Denathrius his true master by helping him to rule the universe and all realms.

Illidan: hypocrit , talking about how he sacrifice everything to destroy the legion but in truth he sacrifice others peoples's life and souls , forcing the mag'thar orcs to become fel orcs , trying to destroy northrend with the eye of sargeras and free Yogg'saron in the process , consuming the skull of gul'dan for power and becoming a half-demon in the process instead of destroying , becoming a tyrant , enslave the broken draeneis , trying to destroy the helm of domination and opening the way to the shadowland in the process , trying to murder Jarod Shadowsong the brother of Maiev Shadowsong (another hypocrit evil person how murder night elfs mages and trying to murder Malfurion and his brother) , helping Kil'jeaden for powers.

Death Knights: not trying to find a cure for their sadistic addiction , invade the light's hope chapel to raise the Tyrion as a dk , murder paladins and falling in the process , traitors how commit treasons against the alliance , horde , argent crusade and red dragonflight.

Demon hunters: willingly infusing with a demon spirit and as consenquance becoming possessed by that demon if they lack the willpower , sacrifice everything including the innocents to see the permanent defeat of the burning legion , supporting the evil actions of Illidan the hypocrit.
    First off...you got plenty of stuff wrong

Second off....who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I don't think every necromancer is evil. Sure, some screw around with summoning people's dead ancestors, but there's probably a few that just try to help
    More then a few actually.

The Death Knights of the Ebon Blade are pretty much necromancers and they employ Liches and more classical Necromancers. They use their abilities to defend the planet against threats, be it the Legion or an invasion from Death itself.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    With that point of view I can make a 1 yo old evil.

1 yo old Baby: Disgusting Void spawn created by the Old Gods long ago, vicious descendant of the ruthless Vrykul barbarians.
    babies are definitely evil. pure evil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    First off...you got plenty of stuff wrong

Second off....who cares?
    he's a new account with 2 posts. shitposter confirmed

"XYZ in evil" in wow is useless information and false.

Most characters in wow are selfserving or serving his/her perceived best outcome for him/her or their race/faction.

Isn't the whole original story about how noone is actually evil despite apperances?

Not even the legion is truly evil as they try to save the universe from the voidlords as an endgoal. Their way is just to radical for us.

The good old morally grey is applicable to nearly every last character in wow. There are very few truly good characters in wow. And i cannot think of one truly evil character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we really need to feed someone's demented conviction? From original poster's post I get the vibe s/he is the kind of person who has already decided what is what very thoroughly. No need to give this person any more attention.
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Happens when they are completely ignored.
    This.

He keeps trying altho the real reason is as simple as it gets. They are just ignored.

Like he tried to justify the void elves in stormwind as being super welcome and death knights were hated because of their intro quest.

Not knowing the death knight intro was way back in differnt time and every single allied race was super welcome. Its like talking to a rp wall.

3+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind this "evil"; too tired of Anduin and Baine already
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Void elfs: traitors how commit treasons by joining the alliance , abandoning and attacking their brothers and sisters the blood elfs and they are all time bombs by going insane because of the whispers of the void if they lack willpower.
    They were exiled by the blood elves. It's not betrayal if you exile someone and they take up residence with another country, you already gave up your claim to them. Furthermore, by all accounts the void elves and blood elves had very little to do with one another beyond their wider duties to their respective factions; the void elves were much more active against the Zandalari and Forsaken than anyone else.

Alleria: willingly infusing with the void and as consenquance she risk becoming insane by the whispers of the void if she lack willpower , ignoring the warning of Magister Rommath by touching the sunwell and starting a void invasion , torture innocents with the help of the void and husband for Information about her sister location.
    Ignoring Rommath's warnings because he's a dick and unintentionally allowing the Void a foothold is a far cry from evil. Torturing civilians for information gets closer to home but she's still very firmly in 'morally grey' territory just like the void elves above.

Turalyon: trying to murder Illidan for killing Xe'ra in self-defence , torture innocents with the help of the light and her wife for Information about the location of Sylvanas Windrunner, fanatic/zealot I will be not suprised if he join the Xe'ra and Yrel's army of the light and starting to lightforged everything.
    Turalyon took a swing at Illidan because Illidan killed a commander of the Army of Light on the Legion's doorstep. Turalyon did no torturing himself, he simply didn't stop Alleria as he weighed the moral cost of her actions against the greater cost of allowing Sylvanas to escape unimpeded to cause the world greater harm later. Turalyon also spoke up against Xe'ra when she tried to kill Alleria earlier, and put his problems with Illidan aside in favor of getting shit done. That said, when you only present 1/3 of what happens you can make any argument, I suppose.

Lothraxion: infiltrate the burning legion and army of the light and destroying them from inside , working with Sire Denathrius his true master by helping him to rule the universe and all realms.
    Prove it. So far none of this is reflected ingame and Lothraxion's change of heart has been presented as nothing but genuine.

Illidan: hypocrit , talking about how he sacrifice everything to destroy the legion but in truth he sacrifice others peoples's life and souls , forcing the mag'thar orcs to become fel orcs , trying to destroy northrend with the eye of sargeras and free Yogg'saron in the process , consuming the skull of gul'dan for power and becoming a half-demon in the process instead of destroying , becoming a tyrant , enslave the broken draeneis , trying to destroy the helm of domination and opening the way to the shadowland in the process , trying to murder Jarod Shadowsong the brother of Maiev Shadowsong (another hypocrit evil person how murder night elfs mages and trying to murder Malfurion and his brother) , helping Kil'jeaden for powers.
    Illidan is many things, but he's not evil. A hypocritical, sniveling, self-serving, myopic jackass with the integrity of moldy cheese, absolutely, but he isn't evil.

The only correct things you've said here are that they betrayed the Argent Crusade in an attempt to raise Tirion as a death knight and they haven't found a cure for their addiction. They were never allied with the Red Dragonflight (you seem to be confused on what betrayal and treason mean; betrayal requires there to be an established relationship of trust and treason requires you to be subordinate to the governing authority you act against), the Ebon Blade as a faction has never 'betrayed' the Horde or Alliance (while individuals have acted on behalf of one faction or another, none of them have betrayed their faction; the closest is Koltira and he didn't betray the Horde, he established a ceasefire to allow the Horde to recuperate from a three-front clash between the Alliance and Scourge).

Demon hunters: willingly infusing with a demon spirit and as consenquance becoming possessed by that demon if they lack the willpower , sacrifice everything including the innocents to see the permanent defeat of the burning legion , supporting the evil actions of Illidan the hypocrit.
    Again, taking up a darker path to power and being hypocritical do not make you evil. They make you desperate, ethically-questionable, and your judgment can certainly be called into question, but not automatically evil.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    The only correct things you've said here are that they betrayed the Argent Crusade in an attempt to raise Tirion as a death knight and they haven't found a cure for their addiction. They were never allied with the Red Dragonflight (you seem to be confused on what betrayal and treason mean; betrayal requires there to be an established relationship of trust and treason requires you to be subordinate to the governing authority you act against), the Ebon Blade as a faction has never 'betrayed' the Horde or Alliance (while individuals have acted on behalf of one faction or another, none of them have betrayed their faction; the closest is Koltira and he didn't betray the Horde, he established a ceasefire to allow the Horde to recuperate from a three-front clash between the Alliance and Scourge).

Again, taking up a darker path to power and being hypocritical do not make you evil. They make you desperate, ethically-questionable, and your judgment can certainly be called into question, but not automatically evil.
    also no named Alliance/Horde DHs and the DKs have killed any innocent civilian so far
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Idc about anyone else on the list, but Illidan? Dude's a douchebag, but he's not really "evil".

Since Lothraxion secretly being a spy for the Unseen Guests feels a little too obvious and forced, I hope they put a spin on it and he really does betray the Nathrezim and join the light.

Good/Evil are too reductionist anyways. I'd rather have a full spectrum of possibilities. This is why Game of Thrones had such great characters, no one's alignment was as obvious as it seemed at first glance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Idc about anyone else on the list, but Illidan? Dude's a douchebag, but he's not really "evil".
    Well I would say he was kinda evil in BC...but he is more a antihero in Legion

But the OP has a bunch of stuff wrong...either a troll or just wrong on a epic level

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Well I would say he was kinda evil in BC...but he is more a antihero in Legion

But the OP has a bunch of stuff wrong...either a troll or just wrong on a epic level
    TBC fucked up a lot of the lore, also.