Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Ignore this thread.
    Last edited by All-seeing; 2021-09-08 at 02:05 PM.

They are evil and it's a good thing, I'm tired of one dimensional characters

In WoW, a shorter list would be one of who isn't evil at this point. Pretty much everyone and everything has blood on their hands by now.

--- snip ---

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by All-seeing View Post
    Void elfs: traitors how commit treasons by joining the alliance , abandoning and attacking their brothers and sisters the blood elfs and they are all time bombs by going insane because of the whispers of the void if they lack willpower.

Alleria: willingly infusing with the void and as consenquance she risk becoming insane by the whispers of the void if she lack willpower , ignoring the warning of Magister Rommath by touching the sunwell and starting a void invasion , torture innocents with the help of the void and husband for Information about her sister location.

Turalyon: trying to murder Illidan for killing Xe'ra in self-defence , torture innocents with the help of the light and her wife for Information about the location of Sylvanas Windrunner, fanatic/zealot I will be not suprized if he join the Yrel's army of the light and starting to lightforged everything.

Lothraxion: infiltrate the burning legion and army of the light and destroying them from inside , working with Sire Denathrius his true master by helping him to rule the universe and all realms.

Illidan: hypocrit , talking about how he sacrifice everything to destroy the legion but in truth he sacrifice others peoples's life and souls , forcing the mag'thar orcs to become fel orcs , trying to destroy northrend with the eye of sargeras and free Yogg'saron in the process , becoming a tyrant , enslave the broken draeneis , trying to destroy the helm of domination and opening the way to the shadowland in the process , trying to murder Jarod Shadowsong the brother of Maiev Shadowsong (another hypocrit evil person how murder night elfs mages and trying to murder Malfurion and his brother) , helping Kil'jeaden for powers.

Death Knights: not trying to find a cure for their sadistic addiction , invade the light's hope chapel to raise the Tyrion as a dk , killing 18 paladins if not more of them and falling in the process , traitors how commit treasons against the alliance , horde , argent crusade and red dragonflight.

Demon hunters: willingly infusing with a demon spirit and as consenquance becoming possessed by that demon if they lack the willpower , sacrifice everything including the innocents to see the permanent defeat of the burning legion , supporting the evil actions of Illidan the hypocrit.
    Void-elfs: Outcasts that are forced to seek refuge with the alliance because the blood elves betrayed them. Additionally one of the few ones who acknowledge that all are vulnerable to the void, and take the appropriate steps to prevent the negative effects of such corruption.

Alleria: Researched into the void, how to counter its corruption and succeeding greatly at it while becoming ever more powerful. Also torture is literally regular fare in WoW, most of the combat interactions players have with the world could be classified as "torture to death" if you take but a moment to look at what your abilities do.

Turalyon: Fanatics and zealots aplenty in warcraft, attempted murder is likewise not noteworthy especially in the context of the situation. Same thing about torture as ealier.

Lothraxion: Betrayal is literally the purpose and job of spies, i do not call a knife evil for cutting or fire for burning. Also do we know for certain that he's a double agent against the light by now?

Illidan: He sacrifices everything, not specifying whether it is his. A sacrifice of his own is no different from sacificing friends or allies in that sense. Also Yogg-Saron was breaking free for a long time even before Illidan, and it is unlikely that the helm (and the maw) were sufficiently empowered at the time to tear open the way to the Shadowlands, nor would he have known that. Though ultimately i do agree that he is questionable to the point of evil indeed. Then again that's precisely why he's an anti-hero as opposed to a hero.

Death knights: Why would they? It's not their job to cure that. And the light was slacking against the Legion's invasion, it was not a bad idea to try to either convert them into more useful tools against a greater evil, or to beat them into shape and achieving the same thing. When facing truly end-of-all-things enemies all have to do their part against it, or be made to do it if they fail. This was the latter of those options.

Demon hunters: The end justifies the means, regardless of what you think of it. Admittedly this can only exist in a fantasy such as warcraft where losing to the Legion literally and certainly means the end of all things.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-04-29 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Removed Duplicate Post
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knights are not trying to cure their curse because a cure doesn't exist. Like trying to cure undeath its impossible the only thing that they can do is aim it at those who deserve it which is what they have done.

They didn't kill that many paladins and only did so when they wouldn't back down. They spared Lord Maxwell and Lady Lladrin and tried to use ghouls to distract so they didn't have to kill their way in. The Alliance and Horde they raised were already dead same with the dragon.

Never mind Bolvar threatened them if they didn't do all these things he would take over the Ebon Blade and enslave them again and send the full might of the Scourge to fight the Legion.

You obviously have not read the short story going into Shadowlands. The Ebon Blade hated what Bolvar forced them to do and they began to plot against him. They believed he was losing control (which he was) but Bolvar had foreseen the rise of the jailer and was trying to build the Ebon Blades power to stop him if the Jailer took over.

The Four Horsemen were actually getting ready to attack Icecrown but Sylvanas beat them to it. It was only after she shattered the sky did the Ebon Blade learn that everything was done to ensure we had the forces to fight back.

Well, with that point of view you could make a boar in Durotar evil - Roams the deserted land destroying any remaining vegetation before it can regrow, destroying any hope for the desert to become a more hospitable place. Attacks anyone on sight with no other reason than pure agroesion (haha, i'm funny)

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Well, with that point of view you could make a boar in Durotar evil - Roams the deserted land destroying any remaining vegetation before it can regrow, destroying any hope for the desert to become a more hospitable place. Attacks anyone on sight with no other reason than pure agroesion (haha, i'm funny)
    With that point of view I can make a 1 yo old evil.

1 yo old Baby: Disgusting Void spawn created by the Old Gods long ago, vicious descendant of the ruthless Vrykul barbarians.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibility View Post
    And what will happen to them and their need to inflict pain after if even it is possible , to achieve permanent world peace then ?
    World peace isn't achievable nor desirable in the world of warcraft, hell the void would literally just out-wait and consume all others if everyone were that apathic.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    And what will happen to them and their need to inflict pain after if even it is possible , to achieve permanent world peace then ?
    World peace is impossible but should all conflict somehow end for Azeroth the world always needs someone to slaughter and butcher animals for food. Added bonus for being able to freeze the meat quickly.

It's funny how people think that Turalyon is some crazy fanatic, but this isn't really the case. He forgave Illidan completely, which is bizarre tbh. He reminded Anduin to let the Light guide them, but not control them. He is completely indifferent to the Forsaken after meeting Alonsus. He is completely indifferent to the Void Elves. He indulges Alleria, fulfilling her every whim. He was against the torture of civilians and even tried to dissuade Alleria, but alas. I would say that he is completely domesticated, but even in old books Khadgar and Lothar have noted that he is less zealous than his brethren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Void elfs: traitors how commit treasons by joining the alliance , abandoning and attacking their brothers and sisters the blood elfs and they are all time bombs by going insane because of the whispers of the void if they lack willpower.
    "Abandoning their brothers". You... do know that it's the other way around, right? The blood elves abandoned them. Umbric and his research team were banished from Silvermoon due to their research on the void, and all that Umbric wanted was to give Silvermoon another weapon to defend itself against their enemies. And they joined the Alliance because, surprise, it was the Alliance that came to their rescue. Well, Alleria did, but she came on the behest of the Alliance.

Alleria: willingly infusing with the void and as consenquance she risk becoming insane by the whispers of the void if she lack willpower , ignoring the warning of Magister Rommath by touching the sunwell and starting a void invasion , torture innocents with the help of the void and husband for Information about her sister location.
    She had no idea that the void lords were about to use her to invade the Sunwell. And second, "innocents"? Source on that, please. And as for "using the void to extract information" it's no different than using any tool to get information, so "using the void" doesn't add any anything, here.

Turalyon: trying to murder Illidan for killing Xe'ra in self-defence , torture innocents with the help of the light and her wife for Information about the location of Sylvanas Windrunner, fanatic/zealot I will be not suprised if he join the Xe'ra and Yrel's army of the light and starting to lightforged everything.
    Trying to avenge Xe'ra who has been the naaru that helped the Army of the Light against the Burning Legion for millennia.

Lothraxion: infiltrate the burning legion and army of the light and destroying them from inside , working with Sire Denathrius his true master by helping him to rule the universe and all realms.
    We don't know if Lothraxion has truly been converted into the Light or if he is faking it.

Illidan: <snip> trying to destroy the helm of domination and opening the way to the shadowland in the process
    I think you're reaching a bit here. We didn't even know that destroying the Helm of Domination would open a way to the Shadowlands. And I doubt Illidan knew.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

I'm not sure if I'd agree that any of these people are evil. Now, you could definitely object to them morally - using the Void and the Fel seems pretty objectionable - but I don't think that makes them evil, necessarily, so much as simply having done something wrong at all. Also, I think that in the case of the Death Knights, I don't know if it's really possible at all to cure their addiction. That seems more like it makes them victims, not evil.

I really don't think any of this makes anyone evil, even if there's a good reason to have reservations with their actions - save Illidan, that is. I'd say we can safely consider Illidan evil, but none of these others groups seem evil so much as misguided. The Death Knights are probably the ones who have done the most wrong save Illidan, and even then I'm not sure if I'd call them evil overall.

Oh, also, this is suspiciously similar to another bait thread and this was posted by an account with no previous posts. :thinking:

I just come to say that Maiev sacrificed everything to defend hers ... then she went crazy and good things.
    Illidian sacrificed everyone else except himself to achieve his dream of feeling important.

Soo? Shadow Priests have been doing that for ages. Their resource is literally called "Insanity" and they even speak in the old god language when they assume Void Form. If anything they have dipped deeper into the Void then Void Elves and they still get to share a temple with their Holy brethren. Void isn't evil by itself, or good for that matter. It's a powerful force that can be used for either purpose. The user decides how it is utilized and only the weak are overwhelmed by it.

The Blood Elves were, as usual, extremely hypocritical about this. They kicked the Void Elves out because the Void is dangerous, but they happily kept Warlocks, Shadow Priests, Death Knight in aaaand are are ruled by the most vile Necromancer on the face of the this planet, Sylvanas Windrunner. A person who happily employs murderous strains of plague and descrates her own people's corpses.
    If anything, the Void Elves have joined a faction that uses their powers for good instead of staying around to be implicated in the genocide at Darkshore.

The book you are quoting here was written with the express intention of making the Horde feel better about itself after a whole expansion of being the sole villains and written by a Horde player on top, that had no interest or intention in portraying Alliance characters in a good or at least fair light. So we have these scenes that are intended to drag the Alliance characters into the mud, just so Horde players can point to it whenever we have the next Alliance city burned to the ground.

Turalyon: trying to murder Illidan for killing Xe'ra in self-defence , torture innocents with the help of the light and her wife for Information about the location of Sylvanas Windrunner, fanatic/zealot I will be not suprised if he join the Xe'ra and Yrel's army of the light and starting to lightforged everything.
    Illidan does not have the right to play the victim card, much like Sylvanas. He really can't complain if someone attacks him for the things he does. Was Xe'ra right? No. But that does not make Illidan suddenly a blameless victim and Turalyon evil for trying to kill him.

We don't even know if this is what is happening. If the Light can actually brainwash a creature as strong as Illidan, it might very well have brainwashed Lothraxion and overwritten his plan of infiltration. We will see how this plays out later. Too soon to judge.

Illidan: hypocrit , talking about how he sacrifice everything to destroy the legion but in truth he sacrifice others peoples's life and souls , forcing the mag'thar orcs to become fel orcs , trying to destroy northrend with the eye of sargeras and free Yogg'saron in the process , consuming the skull of gul'dan for power and becoming a half-demon in the process instead of destroying , becoming a tyrant , enslave the broken draeneis , trying to destroy the helm of domination and opening the way to the shadowland in the process , trying to murder Jarod Shadowsong the brother of Maiev Shadowsong (another hypocrit evil person how murder night elfs mages and trying to murder Malfurion and his brother) , helping Kil'jeaden for powers.
    Exactly why he is not a victim and cannot complain when someone tries to kill him. He has done countless evil things usually with a good goal in mind, but that makes him at most a very dark anti-hero.

Death Knights: not trying to find a cure for their sadistic addiction , invade the light's hope chapel to raise the Tyrion as a dk , murder paladins and falling in the process , traitors how commit treasons against the alliance , horde , argent crusade and red dragonflight.
    There is no cure, except chopping their heads off. You can't cure death. They at least use their curse to help the planet, while others in the same situation only look how to kill and destroy the living. The attack on Light's Hope was crass, I admit. But it had a good goal. Raising Tyrion would have created a very powerful Death Knight, which would have been very useful against the Legion.
    And from his history we can be pretty sure that Tyrion would have agreed to it, if given the choice. Remember that he was one step away from becoming the Lich King to protect the world. If Bolvar had not stepped in, he would have done it. I have no doubt that someone who would go that far would have welcomed a chance to serve Azeroth again. However, the Paladins, in their own zealotry would never have allowed this, so the Ebon Blade had very little choice.

Demon hunters: willingly infusing with a demon spirit and as consenquance becoming possessed by that demon if they lack the willpower , sacrifice everything including the innocents to see the permanent defeat of the burning legion , supporting the evil actions of Illidan the hypocrit.
    Again, it's just power. Fel, Void, Light, Life, Death all of them are just tools. None is evil by itself. The Demon Hunters are using Fire against Fire(quite literally here). They are not good, but they aren't evil either, mostly dark anti-heroes.
    Last edited by Raisei; 2021-04-30 at 11:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason death knights endure, is to wield their power against those who would destroy Azeroth. Once true peace is achieved, the majority of them would willingly kill themselves. Their need to inflict pain is held in check by inflicting that pain upon the enemies of life.

15+ Year Old Account

Illidan: hypocrit , talking about how he sacrifice everything to destroy the legion but in truth he sacrifice others peoples's life and souls , forcing the mag'thar orcs to become fel orcs , trying to destroy northrend with the eye of sargeras and free Yogg'saron in the process , consuming the skull of gul'dan for power and becoming a half-demon in the process instead of destroying , becoming a tyrant , enslave the broken draeneis , trying to destroy the helm of domination and opening the way to the shadowland in the process , trying to murder Jarod Shadowsong the brother of Maiev Shadowsong (another hypocrit evil person how murder night elfs mages and trying to murder Malfurion and his brother) , helping Kil'jeaden for powers.

Death Knights: not trying to find a cure for their sadistic addiction , invade the light's hope chapel to raise the Tyrion as a dk , murder paladins and falling in the process , traitors how commit treasons against the alliance , horde , argent crusade and red dragonflight.

you should listen to the spotify audio drama about alleria, turalyson, the void, and so on
    https://open.spotify.com/show/7mIfF4RXkZtvFHc5fWX5uT

Uhm are spotify links allowed here?
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

You forgot orcs and forsaken.

Also on void elves: they can't be traitors for joining the alliance when they were literally kicked out. Tough shit.

You know it's funny, people on this forum have been falsely claiming that the Ren'dorei are "ticking time bombs" since 2017, and in the end it's been 4 years and NO REN'DOREI AT ALL has succumbed to madness.

Listen to the Story, listen to Blizzard. The Ren'dorei are just that strong in their willpower. They shall never succumb to the whispers. How many years are needed until you people learn your lesson?

There's a reason why Blizzard literally stated that Alleria Windrunner is the FIRST MORTAL to successfully DEFY the shadows' whispers.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

I see, evil tinted glasses, where good is just relabelled evil and only those with no moral compass are unable to judge the morality of a group of people or a person by their actions - and instead do so based some convoluted meta nonsense on forces with lousy explanations they really don't understand (because they are entirely made up).. yeh right.

But it's the internet we can say anything we want, truth doesn't matter, only our feelings and our bubble companions patting us on the bank and reaffirming our trash without jurus prudence, diligence or due process.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    You know it's funny, people on this forum have been falsely claiming that the Ren'dorei are "ticking time bombs" since 2017, and in the end it's been 4 years and NO REN'DOREI AT ALL has succumbed to madness.
    Happens when they are completely ignored.