Page 1 of 32
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Winter Queen's Sister Reveal (Spoilers)



    Elune is the Winter Queen's sister. Sadly I think this confirms she's not a First One. There goes my theory.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

  2. #2
    Dreadlord Ilyiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Adrestian Empire
    Posts
    831
    is this referring to the tears as in the pillar of creation? if so, i love that we're still using them. if not, still cool. awesome that her sister is elune, maybe we get some actual elune appearances soon which would be SWEET.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...lganis/ilyiana
    Professional glass cannon since 2004.

  3. #3
    So...

    HOW FUCKIN POWERFUL ARE THESE FIRST ONES?!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    is this referring to the tears as in the pillar of creation? if so, i love that we're still using them. if not, still cool. awesome that her sister is elune, maybe we get some actual elune appearances soon which would be SWEET.
    She could be in 9.2 for all we know

  4. #4
    Elune in 9.2 to bitch slap Tyrande and take back the Night Warrior power. More at 11 on Fox 25 News!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post


    Elune is the Winter Queen's sister. Sadly I think this confirms she's not a First One. There goes my theory.
    We already knew this though. She refers to Ysera as "her sister's pet". While, at least for now, it was Eonar who originally empowered Ysera and Alexstraza, it was Elune that redeemed Ysera's spirit and sent it to the Shadowlands.

  6. #6
    Warchief Magical Mudcrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    All across Nirn.
    Posts
    2,021
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    So...

    HOW FUCKIN POWERFUL ARE THESE FIRST ONES?!
    I think that very much depends on if Danuser makes them his virtual harem or not. Seeing as his undead waifu was elevated from running away from Kel'thuzad while she has backup to literally annihilating Bolvar and his army of undead, if they are kawaii enough their power may simply be limitless.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    We already knew this though. She refers to Ysera as "her sister's pet". While, at least for now, it was Eonar who originally empowered Ysera and Alexstraza, it was Elune that redeemed Ysera's spirit and sent it to the Shadowlands.
    It was never confirmed, just speculated. Most people thought she was referring to Eonar or someone we don't know.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    I think that very much depends on if Danuser makes them his virtual harem or not. Seeing as his undead waifu was elevated from running away from Kel'thuzad while she has backup to literally annihilating Bolvar and his army of undead, if they are kawaii enough their power may simply be limitless.
    Can you try not to turn this thread into a Danuser hate group, please?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

  8. #8
    I genuinely thought it was Eonar cause of the Legendary at the Wild Hunt guys and whatnot. Did not expect this

  9. #9
    Loa of Death Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,469
    Well damn... I guess this might also explain why she hates Bwonsamdi so much. He's able to save souls from the Maw, but her sister can't

    Another day, another Deal....

  10. #10
    Warchief Magical Mudcrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    All across Nirn.
    Posts
    2,021
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    I genuinely thought it was Eonar cause of the Legendary at the Wild Hunt guys and whatnot. Did not expect this
    I think most people thought it was Eonar, if not just because their themes have heavy overlap being associated with nature. That said, it's still possible that she is referring to Eonar and that the Tear of Elune is actually just something that was created by Eonar and eventually coopted by the Elves.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    I think most people thought it was Eonar, if not just because their themes have heavy overlap being associated with nature. That said, it's still possible that she is referring to Eonar and that the Tear of Elune is actually just something that was created by Eonar and eventually coopted by the Elves.
    Are you serious

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    I think most people thought it was Eonar, if not just because their themes have heavy overlap being associated with nature. That said, it's still possible that she is referring to Eonar and that the Tear of Elune is actually just something that was created by Eonar and eventually coopted by the Elves.
    It’s Elune.

  13. #13
    Tears of Elune gets me. Is it the pillar of creation + winter queens sigil or maybe a completely different one.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    Are you serious
    As a Pillar of Creation, the Tear of Elune always stood out as being the only one not named after one of the Titans. Leaving some to speculate that it was actually left by Eonar, but because the Elves worship Elune they incorrectly assumed it came from Elune.

  15. #15
    It's lame that they knocked down Elune to measly eternal ones power level instead of an actual god. It also means that since her sister has a physical form then Elune must too and got fucked by a giant deer instead of Elune creating Cenarius using her and Malorne's essences. I dont think they really thought this through......

  16. #16
    Finally. Now the eonar weirdos can disappear

  17. #17
    FWI, this Tear of Elune has nothing to do with the one in Legion. This one comes out of Tyrande after overcoming the hatred/power of the Night Warrior.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

  18. #18
    I thought for sure that it would be referring to Ysera or Eonar, then again Ysera in Val'sharah had Elune written all over it.

    So what's Elune, then? A rogue Eternal One?

  19. #19
    Keyboard Turner Gnome Wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Filthy den
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Can you try not to turn this thread into a Danuser hate group, please?
    If one exists, do kindly refer me to the dedicated 'Danuser hate group' thread

  20. #20
    Dreadlord Cloudmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Celestial Planetarium
    Posts
    812
    Oh so if Winter’s Queen sister is Elune, the Azeroth’s moon then Shadowlands realm is somehow connected to the cosmos. Interesting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •