Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Stiven_SR...67305310666756

With this voice, it kinda feels like Elune's more of a Dark Holy Pantheon chick, or a Fallen/Rebelled Eternal One that has depression or some shit, tbh...

- - - Updated - - -

This bitches demeanor does not sound First One-ish whatsoever. Nor does it sound like Eonar shit (So y'all mf's can just stop with that shit lmao).

- - - Updated - - -

And I say mf's with excitement. Not out of rudeness. D:

Che, nobody thought that the problem of night wars are the containers.
    In other words, it is not that the power of the night warrior makes you an avatar of revenge. He only brings out the revenge that is in you?

Tyrande before the night war killed the Wardens. After the ritual he suddenly gets along with Maiev and listens to Shira when they defend Sira. It is more this willing to "chat" with Trall. (But not with Anduin.)

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Stiven_SR...67305310666756

With this voice, it kinda feels like Elune's more of a Dark Holy Pantheon chick, or a Fallen/Rebelled Eternal One that has depression or some shit, tbh...

- - - Updated - - -

This bitches demeanor does not sound First One-ish whatsoever. Nor does it sound like Eonar shit (So y'all mf's can just stop with that shit lmao).

- - - Updated - - -

And I say mf's with excitement. Not out of rudeness. D:
    Oh god, Elune must be toying with her. DONT SCREAM LIKE THAT LE TYRANDE

from the new book Grimoire of the Shadowlands and Beyond

The night fae of this realm seem unable or unwilling to provide details that might substantiate my theory, though I did locate one source who, when pressed, admitted to having overheard the Winter Queen refer to a certain Life-bound entity as her sister, a familial term that would seem ill fitting when used in reference to a being who is directly contrary to her very nature. Yer just as the Winter Queen assumed her place in the Pantheon of Death, this apparent counterpart took up a similar position in what we must hypothesize to be a Pantheon of Life.

Whatever relationship might have once existed between the two "siblings" whose bond was fundamental to the eternal cycle between Death and Life seems to have been all but severed. For how could even two figures of such unimaginable power commune across the veritable chasm that separates their disparate planes of existence? It is said (only in hushed whispers, I assure you) that in the eons that followed their parting, signs of resentment and pain began to mar the placid visage of the Winter Queen, especially when she heard the nage of her sister uttered within her forest. Even her recent action to save Ysera betrays those emotions,for I am told that the Winter Queen seemed to show a moment of hesitation before making the sacrifice required to save the soul of the dragon so dear to the one she resented. Yet it must be said that the truth of these matters exists solely within the Winter Queen herself, and to ask the inscrutable Enternal One for answers would be a fool's errand indeed.

Daemos daemonium

Ahahahaha...

Ahahahahaha!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

PANTHEON OF LIFE, LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

If 9.2 isn't Life and Death Vs the Jailer, I'm gonna eat my fucking shoe.

Damn the art is great.
    Looks like i know what birthday gift imma wish for this year.

Do we know who narrates the book?

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Damn the art is great.
    Looks like i know what birthday gift imma wish for this year.

Do we know who narrates the book?
    Sean Copeland is the author. If you're talking In-Universe though, we don't know. It's supposedly just a Broker traveling dude.

Nothing is devalued. The Titan's achievements still exist. It's just that there's more to the Cosmos than we once knew of.
    I'm talking about the players' achievements, not the Titans'. All of their heroic struggles against great powers mean essentially nothing because it's pretty much a given that more and more of greater and greater powers will be coming off the conveyor belt. The problem is that it's not just "more to the Cosmos"; it's *more of the same*.

- - - Updated - - -

inb4 pantheon of pantheons

Pantheon of Order Pantheon of Disorder Pantheon of Death Pantheon of Life Pantheon of Void Pantheon of Light Pantheon of Pantheon of Pantheon Of PaNTheOn OF PANTHEON OF ALL PANTHEON

Quote Originally Posted by olddog View Post
    Pantheon of Order Pantheon of Disorder Pantheon of Death Pantheon of Life Pantheon of Void Pantheon of Light Pantheon of Pantheon of Pantheon Of PaNTheOn OF PANTHEON OF ALL PANTHEON
    Pantheon of "Oh Shit We Ran Out of Ideas".
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Wicked View Post

inb4 pantheon of pantheons
    It seems like that's what the First Ones are, right? The Pantheon that set up all the other Pantheons.

Daemos daemonium

Ahahahaha...

Ahahahahaha!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

- - - Updated - - -

If 9.2 isn't Life and Death Vs the Jailer, I'm gonna eat my fucking shoe.
    Wherer is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Wherer is this from?
    https://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraf...dp/1950366502/

Comes out July 14th

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Ohh neat, thank you.

Random theory: Elune is THE first one. As in she was the very first being willed into existence (by whatever Clockmaker god created the entire universe). This makes her undeniably special and unique within the Warcraft universe.

After eons passed, Elune began to feel lonely in the void... so she created a counterpart/sister/companion, to be known as The Winter Queen. In time, other First Ones were willed into existence and they too created their own children/sisters etc, who all came to be known collectively as the Eternal Ones.

--

This lets Elune and Winter Queen still be sisters (in a loose sense of the word), but keeps Elune as the unique/powerful/mysterious/god-level figure within WoW lore.

Personally, I dont want to see Elune downgraded to being 'just a member' of any Pantheon, or like anyone else in-universe. Id rather her be given something more compelling and unique.
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2021-05-11 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Random theory: Elune is THE first one. As in she was the very first being willed into existence (by whatever Clockmaker god created the entire universe). This makes her undeniably special and unique within the Warcraft universe.

After eons passed, Elune began to feel lonely in the void... so she created a counterpart/sister/companion, to be known as The Winter Queen. In time, other First Ones were willed into existence and they too created their own children/sisters etc, who all came to be known collectively as the Eternal Ones.

--

This lets Elune and Winter Queen still be sisters (in a loose sense of the word), but keeps Elune as the unique/powerful/mysterious/god-level figure within WoW lore.

Personally, I dont want to see Elune downgraded to being 'just a member' of any Pantheon, or like anyone else in-universe. Id rather her be given something more compelling and unique.
    There's not just one First One though - it's safe to say at this point, along with 9.1 spoilers, is that there's obviously a Pantheon of "life" i.e. the opposite to the pantheon of death. Any of these could be deemed as a god to most mortals, so it doesn't really downgrade anything. Going by the cinematic we'll get when we redeem Tyrande, we're going to hear Elune's voice anyway.

So we are getting a pantheon of life now. 11.0 gets us the void and light pantheons. 12.0 is WOW:Pantheon Rumble (Who will rise to the top?)!

Quote Originally Posted by Maell View Post
    So we are getting a pantheon of life now. 11.0 gets us the void and light pantheons. 12.0 is WOW:Pantheon Rumble (Who will rise to the top?)!
    We already have the Void Lords, presumably Dimensius the All-Devouring sits on the Pantheon of Void.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    We already have the Void Lords, presumably Dimensius the All-Devouring sits on the Pantheon of Void.
    Uhm...

Dimensius isn’t a full powered Void Lord. Just a fragment of their power.

Uhm...

Dimensius isn’t a full powered Void Lord. Just a fragment of their power.
    Dimensius is a proper Void Lord, just manifested in a limited capacity. Still a Void Lord, and the only one we know by name or who has any known history of attacking reality. The Titan Pantheon is still the Pantheon of Order even when they aren't fully powered.

The Pantheon of Light would logically then consist of Prime Naaru, which lines up perfectly with what they say in game about Prime Naaru being made during the 'ordering of the cosmos' which is exactly what the new book describes. Xe'ra being a member of the Light Pantheon makes perfect sense.