Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by olddog View Post
    Pantheon of Order Pantheon of Disorder Pantheon of Death Pantheon of Life Pantheon of Void Pantheon of Light Pantheon of Pantheon of Pantheon Of PaNTheOn OF PANTHEON OF ALL PANTHEON
    Pantheon of "Oh Shit We Ran Out of Ideas".
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Wicked View Post

inb4 pantheon of pantheons
    It seems like that's what the First Ones are, right? The Pantheon that set up all the other Pantheons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Daemos daemonium

Ahahahaha...

Ahahahahaha!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

PANTHEON OF LIFE, LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

If 9.2 isn't Life and Death Vs the Jailer, I'm gonna eat my fucking shoe.
    Wherer is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Wherer is this from?
    https://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraf...dp/1950366502/

Comes out July 14th

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Ohh neat, thank you.

Random theory: Elune is THE first one. As in she was the very first being willed into existence (by whatever Clockmaker god created the entire universe). This makes her undeniably special and unique within the Warcraft universe.

After eons passed, Elune began to feel lonely in the void... so she created a counterpart/sister/companion, to be known as The Winter Queen. In time, other First Ones were willed into existence and they too created their own children/sisters etc, who all came to be known collectively as the Eternal Ones.

--

This lets Elune and Winter Queen still be sisters (in a loose sense of the word), but keeps Elune as the unique/powerful/mysterious/god-level figure within WoW lore.

Personally, I dont want to see Elune downgraded to being 'just a member' of any Pantheon, or like anyone else in-universe. Id rather her be given something more compelling and unique.
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2021-05-11 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Random theory: Elune is THE first one. As in she was the very first being willed into existence (by whatever Clockmaker god created the entire universe). This makes her undeniably special and unique within the Warcraft universe.

After eons passed, Elune began to feel lonely in the void... so she created a counterpart/sister/companion, to be known as The Winter Queen. In time, other First Ones were willed into existence and they too created their own children/sisters etc, who all came to be known collectively as the Eternal Ones.

--

This lets Elune and Winter Queen still be sisters (in a loose sense of the word), but keeps Elune as the unique/powerful/mysterious/god-level figure within WoW lore.

Personally, I dont want to see Elune downgraded to being 'just a member' of any Pantheon, or like anyone else in-universe. Id rather her be given something more compelling and unique.
    There's not just one First One though - it's safe to say at this point, along with 9.1 spoilers, is that there's obviously a Pantheon of "life" i.e. the opposite to the pantheon of death. Any of these could be deemed as a god to most mortals, so it doesn't really downgrade anything. Going by the cinematic we'll get when we redeem Tyrande, we're going to hear Elune's voice anyway.

So we are getting a pantheon of life now. 11.0 gets us the void and light pantheons. 12.0 is WOW:Pantheon Rumble (Who will rise to the top?)!

Quote Originally Posted by Maell View Post
    So we are getting a pantheon of life now. 11.0 gets us the void and light pantheons. 12.0 is WOW:Pantheon Rumble (Who will rise to the top?)!
    We already have the Void Lords, presumably Dimensius the All-Devouring sits on the Pantheon of Void.

We already have the Void Lords, presumably Dimensius the All-Devouring sits on the Pantheon of Void.
    Uhm...

Dimensius isn’t a full powered Void Lord. Just a fragment of their power.

Uhm...

Dimensius isn’t a full powered Void Lord. Just a fragment of their power.
    Dimensius is a proper Void Lord, just manifested in a limited capacity. Still a Void Lord, and the only one we know by name or who has any known history of attacking reality. The Titan Pantheon is still the Pantheon of Order even when they aren't fully powered.

The Pantheon of Light would logically then consist of Prime Naaru, which lines up perfectly with what they say in game about Prime Naaru being made during the 'ordering of the cosmos' which is exactly what the new book describes. Xe'ra being a member of the Light Pantheon makes perfect sense.

The Prime Naaru are not of the Pantheon of Light. Chillax there, dude.

The Prime Naaru are not of the Pantheon of Light. Chillax there, dude.
    Lmao I like the authoritative tone that you used.

Who else would it be?

The Naaru invaded the Shadowlands, gave the Pantheon of Death a hard time.

The Naaru also fight the Void when it manifests in reality.

If the Pantheon of Death is the Eternal Ones, and the Titans are the Pantheon of Order than obviously the Prime Naaru and Void Lords are their equivalents. It's made even better by the fact that Naaru and Void Lords are the same beings just with inverted polarities.
    Last edited by shoc; 2021-05-11 at 11:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Who else would it be?

If the Pantheon of Death is the Eternal Ones, and the Titans are the Pantheon of Order than obviously the Prime Naaru and Void Lords are their equivalents. It's made even better by the fact that Naaru and Void Lords are the same beings just with inverted polarities.
    The "Pantheon of Light" could be anyone. I mean, we never heard of the Pantheon of Death before this expansion. For all we know, the Naaru are the angelic army of the Light and more powerful beings could rule over them. I mean, Illidan rather easily killed a Prime Naaru. That does not look so godly.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

"The Eternal Ones are Keeper lvl btw" lmaooooooooo

Yeah, this reveal throws all your trash all theories regarding "KEEPER LEVEL" shit down the drain. :3 Unless you wanna debate me on why Odyn or Tyr could kick Elune's ass.

Ahahahahahahahaha...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
    Dude, you really scare me when you react like some crazy supervillain from the comics to news like this and write like this.

I can't understand why you think Elune is on the same level as the Eternal Ones right now. If they are sisters, this does not mean that they are NOW equal in strength. As I said, the Eternal Ones were most likely equal to the Titans before, but have lost most of their strength and therefore are so weak in the game. Elune displays a much greater level of strength than either of them. Archimonde and the Highborne with the Well of Eternity couldn't even scratch her shield when she protected Tyrande, and that was only a tiny fraction of her strength. If she is so powerful than Archimonde, he is clearly on a divine level of power.

- - - Updated - - -

Who else would it be?

The Prime Naaru are most likely analogous to the Old Gods (while the normal Naaru are analogous to the Forgotten Ones). In this book https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Ene...tion_-_Preface
    some Keepers are mentioned, it may well be the name of the Pantheon of Light. Or, on the contrary, they were the servants of the Naaru (Xal'atath mentions that the Naaru had someone in front of the draenei). But the Prime Naaru are definitely not analogous to the Void Lords, unlike them, they can normally exist in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Dude, you really scare me when you react like some crazy supervillain from the comics to news like this and write like this.

I can't understand why you think Elune is on the same level as the Eternal Ones right now. If they are sisters, this does not mean that they are NOW equal in strength. As I said, the Eternal Ones were most likely equal to the Titans before, but have lost most of their strength and therefore are so weak in the game. Elune displays a much greater level of strength than either of them. Archimonde and the Highborne with the Well of Eternity couldn't even scratch her shield when she protected Tyrande, and that was only a tiny fraction of her strength. If she is so powerful than Archimonde, he is clearly on a divine level of power.

- - - Updated - - -

The Prime Naaru are most likely analogous to the Old Gods (while the normal Naaru are analogous to the Forgotten Ones). In this book https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Ene...tion_-_Preface
    some Keepers are mentioned, it may well be the name of the Pantheon of Light. Or, on the contrary, they were the servants of the Naaru (Xal'atath mentions that the Naaru had someone in front of the draenei). But the Prime Naaru are definitely not analogous to the Void Lords, unlike them, they can normally exist in the universe.
    Yeah, I type like that. So what? Also, you really didn't prove anything there. Outside of the drought, nothing really suggests they got weaker by any other means. Also, there is a supposed Pantheon of Life that exists which is implied to have Elune in it. So, who fuckin knows.

Looks like we get a look at Elune and the Blue Child in their anthropomorphized form. Which lends some credence to the 'Elune is literally the Moon' theory.

Looks like they are keeping somewhat consistent with her original look, being an Elf. (albeit with a wardrobe change)

The Winter Queen being the Blue Child (with Elune being the White Lady) would be neat.

I wouldnt dwell too much on Winter Queen referring to Elune as her 'sister'. They could indeed be biological sisters, but people call others brothers/sisters all the time in ways that have nothing to do with blood relations. So it could mean anything.

I don't really like that artwork if its meant to be elune (in embrace with the kid), She looks too... plain? Like some homeless night elf.
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2021-05-14 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    There's a difference between a God and a sufficiently-advanced alien - they're just indistinguishable on Azeroth. Keep in mind that Cthulhu was also Azathoth's high priest.
    How do you define what a "god" is? Clearly, none of these beings are omnipotent or omniscient. But so what? That's not what a "god" is to many cultures and religions that have existed in earth's history (even to the authors of the Bible, there were many *real* "gods" but only one omnipotent, omniscient one).

I don't see how the Titans, Elune, or even the Ancients wouldn't qualify as "gods" by the standards of say, the ancient Greeks.

Looks like we get a look at Elune and the Blue Child in their anthropomorphized form. Which lends some credence to the 'Elune is literally the Moon' theory.

[IMG]

Looks like they are keeping somewhat consistent with her original look, being an Elf. (albeit with a wardrobe change)

[IMG]
    Maybe the second image was before Cenarius and the Blue Child?