5+ Year Old Account

Torghast Arcane Mage Bug?

Basically, the question is: What is the purpose of the Runecloth Wrappings ability if the mobs are resetting while I press Greater Invisibility then evade when I strike! Sometimes It works, most of the time it fails. Am I doing something wrong? Is it maybe a Soulletting Ruby causing this? I activate it with Arcane Power and I press Greater Invisibility when reaching four stacks of Arcane Charge.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You are supposed to use it on pull.
    Then I cannot get 4 Charges. Can even use Turnip there?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yep. See the way invisibility works is you lose all threat with the mobs and, thus, they reset.
    I ask because before it worked, you know. It just got weird a while ago. If you see some mages soloing Torghast on Youtube, it working that way.

Get 4 charges go invis, wait for mobs to reset then attack. Or get the Arcane Orb talent shoot that out of combat until you have full charges then invis and attack.

The way I managed the final Twisting Corridors levels was to get the Epic ability that lets your Mirror Images actually do some damage (and get a bunch of extra images). Then Mirror Images before you engage a boss, do your entire cooldown rotation giving you 4 stacks and Time Warp and Arcane Power and such and make sure your Mirror Images are attacking. Then you can Invis and the boss will turn to start killing your Mirror Images. Then you burn him down. I got my mount just last week using that strat. Best of luck to you.
    Last edited by Arril; 2021-06-16 at 11:55 PM.

MI, ToM, AP, GInvis, wait a sec until enemy has reset, AB, AB. Nothing should be left alive after that. In groups ToM even stays and gives you it's bonus DPS, making you insta nuke stuff even in 5 man groups.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Be in a group or use Mirror Image before invis. The mobs will aggro the images and stay in combat.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    Get 4 charges go invis, wait for mobs to reset then attack. Or get the Arcane Orb talent shoot that out of combat until you have full charges then invis and attack.
    Oh this is so smart I will try this. Haha

What i was doing was this:
    ToTM>Images>Arcane power+PoM> Invisibility

Mob stays in combat with the clones and you can start attacking with 4 charges, ToTm ticking on target and arcane power on, all while invisible