Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    My advice? Put bare mininum damage in next time, let them deal with it, unfortunately World Content is a dog eat dog world, assume nobody is going to aid you because that's just the reality of it these days, you've gotta be an asshole in a world full of assholes just to get by.

When wow became more of a job i guess, is the thing of "i can't have fun while doing this "off-topic" thing, i have to grind and get more ilv/ap" or "no time for noobs just want to kill this thing quickly and go away"

But see, you went a bit passive-aggressive, people are on the edge, they will lash out for less, so, even you stop caring i guess?

One day i was creating groups to kill the rares in bfa, the corrupted part of mop you know, those areas had massive lag in the first weeks, so it was hard to cal everyone, and some people would start the fight an just blast the rare without waiting, one guy was so mad that he didn't get invite that he lashed out, said any racist/xenophoby thing he could and mute me, now and then he unmute me to say more.

Because there is no need to help and work together.

I really think that is what it comes down to.
    You can't *expect* help when help is not needed and the other person doesn't require it himself.

Open world content is such a bore in this game, I wouldn't be able to bother for anyone but myself either, especially in the maw.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Today at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsy View Post
    My advice? Put bare mininum damage in next time, let them deal with it, unfortunately World Content is a dog eat dog world, assume nobody is going to aid you because that's just the reality of it these days, you've gotta be an asshole in a world full of assholes just to get by.
    When all you can play as is the mercenary, you know you are no longer playing an rpg.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    It sounds passive aggressive to me. And you were honestly expecting an apology from a dude playing a video game in his spare time that probably had 0 idea u were at risk of dying. I just don't think thats realistic at all. His responses weren't ok but probably was in shock at the thought u wanted an apology from him
    It's kinda weird... How they are supposed to go on their knees and apologies for something like this.

I wonder if he does the same in the real world. If someone didn't hold up a door to him. Just walks up and "why didn't you hold up the door, huh?". My guess is no, but that's what's being asked of the strangers in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It's kinda weird... How they are supposed to go on their knees and apologies for something like this.

I wonder if he does the same in the real world. If someone didn't hold up a door to him. Just walks up and "why didn't you hold up the door, huh?". My guess is no, but that's what's being asked of the strangers in this situation.
    "It would've been nice if you held the door open for me or got on your hands and knees to place a door stopper for me" I'd tell him to fuck off then too lol