Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    A dumdum's idea of a Intellectual... Ben Shapiro rides to the defense of Josh Duggar.1
    I love the way he is attempting to twist and deflect the crux of the issue. Seems like he has taken some lessons from the tankies/IRA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Why would you plead "not guilty" when they have your computer?
    Easy - argue that you were hacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

  2. #42
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    67,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I love the way he is attempting to twist and deflect the crux of the issue. Seems like he has taken some lessons from the tankies/IRA.
    I mean, that's Shapiro's schtick.

    He's never correct about anything. His entire "debate" strategy is to be wrong faster than his opponents can fact-check him. That's it. That's the whole strategy.

  3. #43
    Stood in the Fire Karreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Beneath you. Devouring.
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I mean, that's Shapiro's schtick.

    He's never correct about anything. His entire "debate" strategy is to be wrong faster than his opponents can fact-check him. That's it. That's the whole strategy.
    Don't forget his heavy use of logical fallacies despite claiming to be a rational and logical thinker.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

  4. #44
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Why would you plead "not guilty" when they have your computer?
    Because if he pleads guilty, they move to sentencing. If he doesn’t, his lawyers get to work magic.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  5. #45
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    67,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Karreck View Post
    Don't forget his heavy use of logical fallacies despite claiming to be a rational and logical thinker.
    That's part of the "be wrong faster" schtick.

    He'll say three wrong things, you'll debunk one, he'll cheer about victory because you couldn't debunk the other two points (that you hadn't had time to get to yet) and then say three more wrong things. Continue until your opponent flips you off and leaves because you're a waste of time.

  6. #46
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's part of the "be wrong faster" schtick.

    He'll say three wrong things, you'll debunk one, he'll cheer about victory because you couldn't debunk the other two points (that you hadn't had time to get to yet) and then say three more wrong things. Continue until your opponent flips you off and leaves because you're a waste of time.
    I would expect him to lose some populist audience in his rants that it’s middle class and lower that do not pay our fair share, as a counter to Biden policy. But, this is Trump Populism... it makes no sense what so ever...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  7. #47
    Scarab Lord downnola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Made in Philly, living in Akron.
    Posts
    4,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Have you seen his magnificent wood? He bought it from Home Depot.
    I'll take one wood in a bag, please.
    Populists (and "national socialists") look at the supposedly secret deals that run the world "behind the scenes". Child's play. Except that childishness is sinister in adults.
    - Christopher Hitchens

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    I'll take one wood in a bag, please.
    At least he avoided the problem of needing to strap a 22' board to the top of his car with bungie ties and hope he doesn't have to make any turns. He's a practical kinda guy, just enough wood to virtue signal how manly of a home improvement man he is when he uses that wood to...I honestly don't even know, maybe he can build a tiny birdhouse? Snip the ends and build a basic wall shelf? I honestly don't even know what he'd use that for other than a pointless political prop.

  9. #49
    Immortal Milchshake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Your HEad, Rent Free
    Posts
    7,895
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    I'll take one wood in a bag, please.
    Tell me you're not a carpenter, without telling me you're not a carpenter.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Tell me you're not a carpenter, without telling me you're not a carpenter.
    Given that we know he's never sexually aroused his wife, I'm sure there are more than a few jokes about his ignorance on the topic of "wood".

  11. #51
    Scarab Lord Poopymonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Neverland Ranch Survivor
    Posts
    4,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Have you seen his magnificent wood? He bought it from Home Depot.
    #FreePlank
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

  12. #52
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    40,840
    Here are some of my questions.

    1. Why is he being held on bail, is he a flight risk, was he busted with more than a few "Whoopsie Daisy, Download Porn' off the Internet?

    2. If so are there are more serious charges on the table?
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Here are some of my questions.

    1. Why is he being held on bail, is he a flight risk, was he busted with more than a few "Whoopsie Daisy, Download Porn' off the Internet?

    2. If so are there are more serious charges on the table?
    1 and the no unsupervised contact with family bit have me thinking he might have been involved in more than just possession/distribution.

  14. #54
    Immortal Milchshake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Your HEad, Rent Free
    Posts
    7,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Here are some of my questions.

    1. Why is he being held on bail, is he a flight risk, was he busted with more than a few "Whoopsie Daisy, Download Porn' off the Internet?

    2. If so are there are more serious charges on the table?
    First page hon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Here are the receipts!
    Josh Duggar was arrested for receipt and possession of material depicting the sexual abuse of children.
    Stunningly, it appears that praying away pedophilia doesn't work.

    The MErrick GArland DOJ does not fuck around.
    Whereas the Barr DOJ was MIA. Coincidence that Barr Sr. hired Jefferey Epstein to 'teach' at the Dalton School?


  15. #55
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    31,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    are there are more serious charges on the table?
    Child porn is a serious charge. Each charge is 20 years, $250,000. That's both your answers.

    EDIT: Oh, I should add: prosecutors are afraid to let him move back to his own house, because they fear he's a risk to his own children.

  16. #56
    Immortal Milchshake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Your HEad, Rent Free
    Posts
    7,895
    Duggar Family Values... when your cult and politics devalue women into babymakers and turn children into Achievement Points to own da libs.


  17. #57
    18 months old?

    What. The. Fuck.

    That has to be a mistake.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Duggar Family Values
    I maintain my stance the the state should not kill people.

    I however, have evolved and am firmly supportive of taking them to the middle of the Pacific ocean and just leaving them with an inflatable raft to fend for themselves.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I maintain my stance the the state should not kill people.

    I however, have evolved and am firmly supportive of taking them to the middle of the Pacific ocean and just leaving them with an inflatable raft to fend for themselves.
    It better be full of holes and no drinking water.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Duggar Family Values... when your cult and politics devalue women into babymakers and turn children into Achievement Points to own da libs.

    Its not only that but he's molested his sisters and others, but because of his race, religion and privilege he was let off easy then. The sheriff, just like sent him home. Now, he's not even remanded to custody. Its fucking disgusting.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •