Poll: Who do you think really "won" the Fourth War?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Alliance kicked the Horde's ass in Arathi and Darkshore. They deleted Undercity, killed the Zandalari King, and dethroned the Horde''s warchief. In what world is that anything but a victory?

The Horde burned a tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    The Alliance kicked the Horde's ass in Arathi and Darkshore. They deleted Undercity, killed the Zandalari King, and dethroned the Horde''s warchief. In what world is that anything but a victory?

The Horde burned a tree.
    The Alliance wasn't nice to the undercity, but the Sylvanas did the deleting.
    Also they burned the zandaladi boats too.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post

The Horde burned a tree.
    good at civilian casualties wins the Horde by a lot. And surely also in economic damages.

And dethrone the war chief. It was also "achievement" of the Horde. The alliance was only there to cheer.
    Last edited by geco; 2021-05-31 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    The “fourth war” was just MOP 2.0

Alliance and Horde rebels marching on the gates of Orgrimmar to depose another psychotic “Warchief” leaves little doubt as to who lost the war (again).
    Indeed, the Alliance just keeps getting used as a punching bag by the horde until the horde can scapegoat its villains and get away with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Yeah, so long as there's a single Alliance player left, your work isn't done! Embrace that hate!
    It's becoming boring at this point. The faction war as World of Warcraft is trying to present is a disgrace to the story. It's no wonder the game started to decline after WOTLK and the appearance of the first Mad Warchief who started that story. I never understood why this minority because it is a minority at this point thinks that this kind of story is fun. Thinking that the Horde would be ever able to overpower the Alliance to oblivion and especially when that specific Horde faction has become tools to forces that simply want to end Azeroth. If the Horde won then the game would be over but for the small minority that doesn't matter. When are they gonna learn that this game is designed to be a fantasy game where good triumphs over evil in the end.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2021-05-31 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    It's becoming boring at this point. The faction war as World of Warcraft is trying to present is a disgrace to the story. It's no wonder the game started to decline after WOTLK and the appearance of the first Mad Warchief who started that story. I never understood why this minority because it is a minority at this point thinks that this kind of story is fun. Thinking that the Horde would be ever able to overpower the Alliance to oblivion and especially when that specific Horde faction has become tools to forces that simply want to end Azeroth. If the Horde won then the game would be over but for the small minority that doesn't matter. When are they gonna learn that this game is designed to be a fantasy game where good triumphs over evil in the end.
    The Alliance will be defeated and the Horde can finally have all the lands for free estate. Horde dominating all of Azeroth is my dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    The Alliance will be defeated and the Horde can finally have all the lands for free estate. Horde dominating all of Azeroth is my dream.
    And it'll forever be just a dream, cuz the Horde beating the Alliance is as unlikely as a rock floating on water.

You and everyone with the same kind of thinking get it through your skull. It will never NEVER never happen. The game is not designed like this. As long as the Horde keeps becoming a pawn to the Legion, to Deathwing, the Jailer or any other villain in the game the outcome will be the same.

- - - Updated - - -

I am getting tired of the faction war and the constant bs from the last of the warmongers who are left.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenBurton View Post
    I think there is one positive advantage of having Calia Menethil as part of the Horde - perhaps she was able to negotiate a somewhat favorable armistice for the Forsaken - Anduin probably thinks little of Lilian Voss, but Calia is his close friend - Jaina's close friend. Perhaps she was able to use her influence to persuade him to withdraw from Tirisfal Glades and possibly other places - and allow the Forsaken to slowly reclaim some of the region for themselves.
    Why would Calia go against her BFF's geopolitical objectives just to defend some random zombies who want nothing but to hug their living relatives before dying for good?
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Why would Calia go against her BFF's geopolitical objectives just to defend some random zombies who want nothing but to hug their living relatives before dying for good?
    Well, for one, why would Anduin want to push against zombies he seems to feel bad for more then for night elves who he is content to leave to rot as long as they dont stink up his palace?

Also, forsaken are doomed to die. And thats not wrong, they are not a race, they are afflicted populace. Hell, worgen now lorewise dead race too since they dont breed new worgen and if they dont actively spread the curse their race will die out even sooner then Forsaken who are virtually immortal if not violently killed.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Well, for one, why would Anduin want to push against zombies he seems to feel bad for more then for night elves who he is content to leave to rot as long as they dont stink up his palace?

Also, forsaken are doomed to die. And thats not wrong, they are not a race, they are afflicted populace. Hell, worgen now lorewise dead race too since they dont breed new worgen and if they dont actively spread the curse their race will die out even sooner then Forsaken who are virtually immortal if not violently killed.
    Technically they are not more immortal than the Worgen. In fact their brain rots quickly to the point where they turn to mindless zombies again and have to be put down not to mention their constant body rot which continues.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Because once you are part of the Alliance you are just a slave to Anduin and he needs more and more slaves.

This is not the RP forum. Your "dream" won't happen due to WoW's business model.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    This is not the RP forum. Your "dream" won't happen due to WoW's business model.
    Personally I am tired of all this bs faction war and people that think like this. I just hope Blizzard ends this story completely because it produced nothing but drama, shitty story and mmo flamers. As Saurfang said breaking the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Personally I am tired of all this bs faction war and people that think like this. I just hope Blizzard ends this story completely because it produced nothing but drama, shitty story and mmo flamers. As Saurfang said breaking the cycle.
    But sadly BFA only makes sure that the cycle is never broken.
    Teldrazzil will always be there casting shadow.

Mod Edit: Please post in English as per the forum rules and guidelines.
    Last edited by geco; 2021-06-01 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Added Mod Edit

I have no idea what you said.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    Pero lamentablemente BFA solo se asegura que el ciclo nunca se rompa.
    Teldrazzil estara siempre ahi tirando sombra.
    Translation for non Spanish-speaking forum dwellers: BfA unfortunately makes sure that the cycle will never be broken. Teldrassil will be always there, casting its shadow.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

You are right on that one. Can the Horde pay for Teldrassil on a level that they will feel it by a full dismantle and hiding on an abandoned uncovered map in Azeroth from the rest of Azeroth? Blizzard won't do it so this cycle has to end. Faction war is not working at all cause there won't be a full victory. It only creates unwanted drama and food for trolling for those very few that still want that.

The Alliance only got back Darkshore and Arathi, afaik. Which isn't that big a win.

Sadly Thrall FINALLY learned that he can't leave the Horde alone for 5 minutes without them running off and attacking everyone like barbarians. Sounds like a win for Alliance who has yet to really require a baby sitter for any of it's members.