Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ching-n1276061

And the child abusing, lying piece of shit has surrendered his substitute teaching license, which I guess is more performative than anything else as I doubt he'd ever be hired to care for children again.

He's still pushing the, "I was having a psychotic breakdown!" lie, which in light of his initial response when the "mania" was supposedly over sure seems like an obvious lie as his first defense was, "Nothing bad happened." followed by, "Yeah, but the children were all in on my physical and verbal abuse of them in the classroom! It was a teaching moment!".

Still facing three misdemeanor criminal charges. He's also apparently getting therapy, which is great. He needs a lot of it given that he's the insane nutter that assaulted children and claimed a higher power made him do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    $1000 bond? Huh? I bet the same judge gave someone else 40k or 50k on the same day for the same crime or less. Dude should be in jail and never around kids again.
    Hilarious. I missed a few court dates and got arrested for it. Ended up in county jail for 1/2 a day till I could get the $1,000 bail bond.

This was for an expired registration on my car...This guy assaulted a child, and got the same thing.

Gotta love the system in this country.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, if I had a nickel for every one of my students I kicked in the balls...oh, wait, I never did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    if he's found guilty of this shit
    He has plead guilty to that shit.

State Rep. Mark Samsel was sentenced to 12 months of probation and ordered by a judge not to use his personal social media accounts, a district court order in Franklin County shows.
    And before people say anything:

was also told to write letters of apology over the incident
    Yep. Probation, grounded from Twitter, forced to say he was sorry. What is he, twelve?

I'm kind of wondering why the student he kicked in the balls hasn't pressed charges.

I do like the "God moves in mysterious ways" defense. The God I believe in never told me to kick people in the balls. In fact, I'm pretty sure He's against that kind of thing.

EDIT: Wait, maybe the student did press charges. He plead not guilty to three counts of misdemeanor battery. Wait, kicking someone in the balls is a misdemeanor?
    Last edited by Breccia; 2021-09-14 at 03:32 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Ah, if I had a nickel for every one of my students I kicked in the balls...oh, wait, I never did that.

He has plead guilty to that shit.
    State Rep. Mark Samsel was sentenced to 12 months of probation and ordered by a judge not to use his personal social media accounts, a district court order in Franklin County shows.
    And before people say anything:
    was also told to write letters of apology over the incident
    Yep. Probation, grounded from Twitter, forced to say he was sorry. What is he, twelve?

I'm kind of wondering why the student he kicked in the balls hasn't pressed charges.

I do like the "God moves in mysterious ways" defense. The God I believe in never told me to kick people in the balls. In fact, I'm pretty sure He's against that kind of thing.

EDIT: Wait, maybe the student did press charges. He plead not guilty to three counts of misdemeanor battery. Wait, kicking someone in the balls is a misdemeanor?
    If you decide to plead guilty, there is usually a misdemeanor that you can plea down to - in some cases at least. And a violent misdemeanor will prevent him from teaching ever again, which is nice.

Plus - I would expect civil charges to be forthcoming. If the kid/family have any kind of decent lawyer, they were waiting for the criminal charges to be resolved. One bonus of the guy only getting probation, he can still work to pay of the civil judgment that is almost certainly forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Wait, kicking someone in the balls is a misdemeanor?
    It only becomes a felony if you wear your trusty Doc Martens.