Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Which doesn’t preclude the issue being the usage of two different gpus. It’s one of those things where it can work perfectly 99.9% of the time, but some weird conflict happens when using certain software. Have you thought about just using the discrete GPU? Another dongle wouldn’t be super expensive and you’ll need them anyway if you get a new gpu.
    Can't, both monitors are VGA (yeah I know, old as hell, but they work just fine). GPU one is connected through a vga-dvi adapter, onboard vga.
    I really don't want to lose my dual-monitor setup to test something that is happening randomly (atm).
    I'll eventually clean install windows to check if it's anything software-related, if it keeps happening welp, now's not the best time to buy a gpu...

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Can't, both monitors are VGA (yeah I know, old as hell, but they work just fine). GPU one is connected through a vga-dvi adapter, onboard vga.
    I really don't want to lose my dual-monitor setup to test something that is happening randomly (atm).
    I'll eventually clean install windows to check if it's anything software-related, if it keeps happening welp, now's not the best time to buy a gpu...
    And? You couldn’t get an hdmi to vga?