Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    A lot of different music is very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    Blizzard going "LOOK, HERE`S A NIGHT ELF PALADIN" in legion then not giving us that class race combo......
    Seriously. They could even add it as a really simple but really cool expansion feature like allied races were, but even less work. Just a simple quest at the end of a rep grind that's already there, to unlock the combination. And nobody could whine about unlikely but physically possible race class combinations again, because it would cement the idea that theyre rare.

Undead Paladins plz.

Random dismounts when flying. Happens way more often than it should.

The flight whistle not working everywhere.

Only certain classes getting a teleport to their class hall.

The removal of portals from cities like Dalaran.

Character names should've been tied to Battle tag a long time ago like they're planning for D2: Resurrected.

50 character slots is no longer enough for us altoholics with all the new races they've added. :P Speaking of which, character selection could be vastly improved. I hate having to switch servers to access a character that's on a connected server.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

- Humans.
    I RP a human IRL. There is nothing special or exciting about it. Kinda the opposite. Why would I choose to play as one in a game with dragons and mooo-men and mooo-women and dwarves?

- Night Fae pixies.
    All of them. But Mistcaller especially.

- Old content nobody will ever again have the time to explore.
    You have all this content and a new/returning player will never have the time to even dip into old expansion quests, exploration, gear, collectibles, because the current expansion leaves no time for it. Makes things like separating profession progress into expansion segments feel like it wasn't a choice but strictly necessary.
    (I mean I sorta completed 'most everything there was way back when, between 3.2 and 4.3 but there was only really 3 expansions-worth of content and I was playing 80+ hours a week which even when feasable is hardly healthy.)

- Scaling mobs.
    I'm a hero of the [whichever faction], multiple times over, you filthy parrot! You were my equal as long as thirty levels ago! How dare you stand in my way, daze me on my mount, inconvenience me in any way?!?!?!!!!!! You should be dead by my stern gaze alone!!!

- Secondary resources. (Runes, soul shards, holy power, etc.)

- Opening a rare container or a weekly reward and getting only greys.

- Weapon transmog limitations.
    I get that 2h/1h should be different. But why can't my sword look like a mace? Why can't my mace look like an axe? What would that break?

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    The flight whistle not working everywhere.
    Very much, yes.
    Last edited by Laxativus; 2021-05-07 at 11:13 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alt+V (@ mark on hungarian keyboard) at the login screen also does a Ctrl+V which is fucking annoying. Has been continously bugged since vanilla. There, a tiny but annyoing thing

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    “You have collected this appearance, but not from this item.”
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    The tiny things that annoys me: gnomes.
    Never heard of anyone annoyed by snacks.

I mean, don´t you just eat them when you see them?

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    That there's people that think massively MULTIPLAYER online rpgs (like wow) should have their focus on single player elements and that those exact people think that encouraging (in their words "forcing") group content is bad.
    There are also the people that misuse "MULTIPLAYER" and clalim that means group only content and solo content should never be in the game.

Gnomes.... kek

That NPC's in-game refer to me as "they" instead of "him" or "her".

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    The only 'little thing' that irks me on a regular basis is how female characters will sometimes get stuck on terrain male characters step over with ease. For the longest time, there was a corner you could cut in the Scryer part of Shattrath, running from the inn to the elevator, where the terrain stepped up slightly, and female humans would get caught on that terrain and run in place until you jumped over it.
    It's a height thing - those places trip up dwarfs and other shorties as well. It's like the LoS on stairs. No healer should ever be shorter than a human because of this.

Just remembered another one:

Music resets on Alt-Tab

For most of WoW's lifetime, alt-tabbing meant the music would still "play" silently in the background, and play from the current spot if you Alt-Tabbed back in, even if the Music In Background option was unticked.

Just recently (9.0?), they changed it so when you Alt-Tab back in, the music restarts from the start.

Once, I was able to play the music in my head, so when I alt-tabbed back in, I new where the BGM was up to. But now... nope; Music track starts from the start again!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalisandra View Post
    I've always held that the ogre model with the chain 'suspenders' and bra cups' was the female (yes, I know it's not flagged as such internally). That it's otherwise identical to the other model is simply because to us humans all ogres look alike.
    Remember the blood elf who was exiled to Thousand Needles because she wouldn't accept there wasn't a cure to the addiction and kept working on it? Her "cure" temporarily turns her into a wretched, but a male one, because there's no female one.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    I actually really loved that brief time in Legion where Khadgar used your order hall title instead of "champion". I get that we have a different title for each expansion campaign now, but really I'd like to just be able to pick one and keep it.
    That was admittedly great.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Postmaster sending you worthless grey junk items.

What's the point even. Heck, just turn it into gold if you have to, Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalisandra View Post
    It's a height thing - those places trip up dwarfs and other shorties as well. It's like the LoS on stairs. No healer should ever be shorter than a human because of this.
    I assumed about as much, but my frame of reference in BC was female human so that's the context I used for why that particular spot always annoys the piss out of me, of all the various terrain shenanigans in the world (of Warcraft).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Orcs being the only male left handed caster

When the story tries to convey armies of thousands and thousands for any given faction or race when the size of a major city (or even town) could realistically provide actual living for about 10 characters. Would love if the game could produce large scale zoning (though I know digital area cost a lotttt of money). The realism always kills me in this aspect.

- - - Updated - - -

And the damn Shat port to Isle of Quel'danas not auto-dismounting you when you click!!

10+ Year Old Account
    not exactly an annoyance, so much as a wonder... Why are flightpath costs still a thing?

They don't cost enough to be a money sink or a deterrent, it is less money than you get killing at most 3 mobs, and no one is walking around with less money than it costs to fly anywhere on the map. It is just kinda there, a remnant from when the gold cost was a deterrent, but not serving any real purpose in today's game.
    A simple change that can improve the female worgen:
    http://tinypic.com/r/1zq7p0g/7

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post

Being called hero/champion constantly. It mainly bothers me in voiceovers when NPCs will address you. It's especially annoying when the text says your name but the spoken word is replaced by hero/champion. I'd prefer no voiceacting and just having the text say my name, felt more immersive. Or they can do what some other games with voice over do and just avoid formally addressing you.
    I think we should just be referred to as 'class X'.