Thread: Easiest M0?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Easiest M0?

When you want to slam out a Mythic 0 quick and easy, which one is your go to?

5+ Year Old Account
    De Other Side. Easy and fun.

5+ Year Old Account
    Mists or Halls

15+ Year Old Account
    HoA, short and easy.

Halls, by a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why'd I want to do a m0? There's no reward..

That said, PF, since you can skip 2 bosses and most of the trash

10+ Year Old Account
    Halls of Atonement and Mists of Tirna Scithe are extremely easy and quick to bust out in normal Mythic Dungeon difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's hard for me to say what is the "easiest" since I'm at the gear and experience level where they are all equally a faceroll, but based on speed and convenience I'd go for Halls or Mists probably if I was doing a zero.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Why'd I want to do a m0? There's no reward..

That said, PF, since you can skip 2 bosses and most of the trash
    For a key if you missed the last week?

PF would be nice if everyone can manage to actually coordinate that, but I'm going to have to agree with HoA here. Mists isn't bad either, but what makes it tedious is the maze, which can't really be overpowered by gear, just makes the trash a bit faster.

I've not thought about doing M0 since 2 weeks into the expansion. Do you mean easy as in fast or easy as in easy? You can skip half of plaguefall bosses included, Mists is the fastest dungeon at M+ and Halls of Atonement is probably the easiest.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    For a key if you missed the last week?

PF would be nice if everyone can manage to actually coordinate that, but I'm going to have to agree with HoA here. Mists isn't bad either, but what makes it tedious is the maze, which can't really be overpowered by gear, just makes the trash a bit faster.
    You get key from any key level, makes no sense to run m0.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    You get key from any key level, makes no sense to run m0.
    Unless you just want to get your own key to form your own group so you don't have to subject yourself to groups falling apart nonstop.

Or you play a class that isn't going to be accepted into almost any M+ key (*cough* warlock *cough*).

Seriously, there's plenty of reasons to run a M0. Let's not act as if it's a complete waste of time, the only waste is discussing it further.

interesting. 10 replies, 10 different answers.

Personally, I think Mists is really easy but only if you have people who can react quickly to the mini games

Halls of Atonement is extremely fast. I <3 Mists, but people need to know how to navigate the maze.

Halls of Atonement.

I'd say Mists, but people messing up the maze can really be frustrating, and why risk it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Unless you just want to get your own key to form your own group so you don't have to subject yourself to groups falling apart nonstop.

Or you play a class that isn't going to be accepted into almost any M+ key (*cough* warlock *cough*).

Seriously, there's plenty of reasons to run a M0. Let's not act as if it's a complete waste of time, the only waste is discussing it further.
    It is a waste of time though. In the time it takes you to level your key up to a relevant level you could have just run a higher key. Even as a non-meta class it's not hard to get into at least a 10, provided you actually have the experience to get into 10's. There's not really any reason whatsoever to run an M0 at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    HoA, no contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    De Other Side. Easy and fun.
    Except people still fail on last boss, because they don't grasp the teleports.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    HoA, no contest.

Except people still fail on last boss, because they don't grasp the teleports.
    Yeah, but always can reply the portal phase and still kill it. Of course if none will die