Thread: Easiest M0?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Halls, Plaguefall, Spires and Sanguine Depths, because you can death/stealth/invis skip to every boss(Halls and Spires require killing like 1 pack each). Necrotic Wake and Mists are bad because they have unskippable sections. Theater and De Other Side are bad because of lots of backtracking.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Every m0 is easy as shit now that most everyone outgears them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by temple1906 View Post
    It is a waste of time though. In the time it takes you to level your key up to a relevant level you could have just run a higher key. Even as a non-meta class it's not hard to get into at least a 10, provided you actually have the experience to get into 10's. There's not really any reason whatsoever to run an M0 at this point.
    Just because you personally don't have any reason to run a zero doesn't make them irrelevant content to the player base. There's still ample reasons why someone might run choose to run a zero.

The most obvious example is that armor class stacking zeros are still by far the fastest way to gear up a fresh 60. I just did a bunch of zeros on my newest 60 for that reason. You get a lot more loot that way, and they go even faster. Even if keys were more efficient -- and they aren't -- no one is going to invite someone who is ilvl 170 to even a baby key when there are always a dozen or more "better" signups for every listing.

I also still periodically run zeros even on my main when I just want to quickly finish up a calling or a weekly quest. It's much more efficient time-wise to run a zero, and there's really no downside. Nothing that drops in a key would be an upgrade for me, I've been valor capped since week 1, and a lot of the time I've already finished my x10 for the vault anyway so if anything is a waste of time, it's choosing a keystone not a zero.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2021-05-02 at 10:03 PM. Reason: "week" and "waste" are not the same word. english hard.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Plaguefall given you can skip half the bosses!

Quote Originally Posted by temple1906 View Post
    It is a waste of time though. In the time it takes you to level your key up to a relevant level you could have just run a higher key. Even as a non-meta class it's not hard to get into at least a 10, provided you actually have the experience to get into 10's. There's not really any reason whatsoever to run an M0 at this point.
    Even past what Tziva already excellently pointed out, you seem to be under a wrong impression.

If I skip a week on my warlock for example, and then run a 0 the week after, I'd still get about a 13-15 range key from the 0, because I timed a 15 this week. Admittedly I'm not sure how the degradation system treats skipping weeks now, because it used to be if you did a 15, you'd still get a 15 no matter when you did the 0.

The key you get will only exceed the one you'd get from a 0 if you do a key that's higher than the one you earned so far. Your statement makes it sound like you think you'd get a +2.

I think everyone more or less agrees that it's mists and hoa. They are mostly quick and easy.

I do kind of agree that there's no reason to "run a quick m0". I don't discount casual players' needs, but probably everyone who just wanted to run the m0s once for achievements and such has already done it, and there is no daily/weekly incentive to really run one. Callings are best completed within the open world elite quests, and please don't tell me a dungeon can be quicker than those, and even if, surely not m0 - heroic maybe. The weekly dungeon quests from Oribos can (and should) be done on heroic through LFG as that's way quicker as well. To my knowledge, there are no quests and weekly/daily goals that require you to complete a dungeon that do not allow completing it on heroic, and in that case it's always quicker to do that instead.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I do kind of agree that there's no reason to "run a quick m0".
    Its still handy for the 'run 4 mythic dungeons for a piece of loot' weekly quest when it comes up.

Plaguefall since it feels the quickest though I'm not overly picky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Its still handy for the 'run 4 mythic dungeons for a piece of loot' weekly quest when it comes up.
    M+ does count for that quest, don't need to do M0 to get credit, better to run even a +2 (in my opinion)
    there'll be more people looking for lower m+ than m0, due to the valor farm (unless i'm mistaken and you can farm valor on m0)

also, i saw some replies concerning the m+ key in this thread,
    if you missed a week or something, you don't need to do a dungeon, just get a key from the guy next to the vault..