How op is orc racial ?

What does 20% reduction in stun mean ? how strong is blood furry,how much dmg increase it gives ?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    What does 20% reduction in stun mean ? how strong is blood furry,how much dmg increase it gives ?
    How strong do you think 20% stun reduction is? How strong do you think the damage increase is?

No idea thats why im asking

7+ Year Old Account
    ... why didnt you idk?
    1. google.
    2. read the spells?
    3. really "What does a 20% reduction in stuns mean?" it means a 20% reduction in stuns.

10+ Year Old Account
    welcome to mmo-champion, where toxic shits flex their shriveled e-peens whenever someone asks a genuine question.

ot : a %20 reduction in a 5 second stun means it reduces to 4 seconds. but your real question is, i guess, this : is it worth it ? and the answer is : yes. because 1 second may sound like nothing but in most of the situations it is a free reaction time to an ability of yours.

orc racial shines the most when used with a warrior and/or mage.

just my 2 cents.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Well it's very strong, on horde side past 2100 rating in PvP, most classes that can be orcs are orcs.

Exactly what i was trying to find.Thanks

It's amazing - and a good indicator for that is how much I hate it as a rogue. It makes chaining stuns significantly harder and diminishes the strength of a proper stunlock.

It's 1.75 seconds saved by DR cycle. Total of 8.7 seconds of stun lowered to 6.9 seconds for a 1.75 seconds reduction.

Depending on your haste,that could possibly be two GCD saved per DR cycle. Nothing to shrug at

Quote Originally Posted by Lodravel View Post
    It's amazing - and a good indicator for that is how much I hate it as a rogue. It makes chaining stuns significantly harder and diminishes the strength of a proper stunlock.
    to further this point: even the slightest gap in a stunlock can mean the enemy gets a defensive or a counter going. so you have to change your whole "stun-rotation" when opening on an orc.

this is a standard opener on a kill target with CC on the healer for sub rogues:
    1 Sap the enemy healer.
    2 Use Shadow Blades.
    3 Use Cold Blood.
    4 Use Cheap Shot on your kill target. <-stun starts here
    5 Use Shadow Dance and Symbols of Death.
    6 Use Shadowstrike or Covenant ability if Night Fae or Kyrian
    7 Use Eviscerate.
    8 Use Marked for Death.
    9 Use Eviscerate. <- orc drops stun before this global is over, allowing the orc to counter.
    10 Use Cheap Shot. <-non-orcs drop stun during this global, still in time to be stunlocked.
    11 Use Shadowstrike.

so most rogues who just follow the guides will miss the stunlock and end up dying to an angry bladestorming warrior.
    The above mentioned remarks, ideas and notions are simply my thought on this topic. I do not wish to aggravate, denounce or criticize anyone who, for whatever reason, may disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    to further this point: even the slightest gap in a stunlock can mean the enemy gets a defensive or a counter going. so you have to change your whole "stun-rotation" when opening on an orc.

this is a standard opener on a kill target with CC on the healer for sub rogues:
    1 Sap the enemy healer.
    2 Use Shadow Blades.
    3 Use Cold Blood.
    4 Use Cheap Shot on your kill target. <-stun starts here
    5 Use Shadow Dance and Symbols of Death.
    6 Use Shadowstrike or Covenant ability if Night Fae or Kyrian
    7 Use Eviscerate.
    8 Use Marked for Death.
    9 Use Eviscerate. <- orc drops stun before this global is over, allowing the orc to counter.
    10 Use Cheap Shot. <-non-orcs drop stun during this global, still in time to be stunlocked.
    11 Use Shadowstrike.

so most rogues who just follow the guides will miss the stunlock and end up dying to an angry bladestorming warrior.
    That's part of it. But Hardiness is quite powerful, even if you do a stun rotation adjusted to it.