Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    It has to be the pre-patch. Looking forward to level a blood elf.
    You can't go to Outland in the pre-patch, so that's not it.

This timeline doesn't make sense. Blizzard stated they are giving people time to level their blood elves and draeneis so they can play with their mates in Outland. 2 or 3 weeks does not seem like enough time IMO, even with the XP nerfs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    This officially rules 9.1 out until July or august.

SL is going to be in really rough shape by then.

9.1 is going to have to be the best patch in WoW history or this expac is straight up doomed with this timetable
    why would that rule out 9.1 coming out in july/august?

Is it cause you still think blizzard does not release classic+retail content at the same time?

Yeah no, while that would be great, thats not fucking accurate.

Shadowlands raid releasing 1 week before naxramas...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    You can't go to Outland in the pre-patch, so that's not it.

This timeline doesn't make sense. Blizzard stated they are giving people time to level their blood elves and draeneis so they can play with their mates in Outland. 2 or 3 weeks does not seem like enough time IMO, even with the XP nerfs.
    nah, 2 weeks is easily enough.
    you can do it in 1-2 weeks NOW, but in TBC it greatly reduces the time to level.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    nah, 2 weeks is easily enough.
    you can do it in 1-2 weeks NOW, but in TBC it greatly reduces the time to level.
    Not if you have a life. It took Jokerd 79 hours to ding 60. Even if Blizzard nerf the XP by 20% that would be roughly 63 hours or about 4 and a half hours a day over 2 weeks for him to get to 60 (although you can get to Outland at 58). Expecting the average player to do that? Not happening.

Edit: that was world first, I know about someone doing it in 2 days.
    Last edited by DarkAmbient; 2021-05-04 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    It is ... cheap... For what you get.
    Why play in a non real server anyway? anytime it could go down, get deleted. At least the official servers are that, official.. if they go down, it means that it is all over anyway.
    Because TBC was the most bang for my buck with raiding. I loved everyone of those raids and I'm guilded with a guild on a classic server with people I enjoy raiding with. Its not like I'm investing anymore money into the classic game than I am in retail. I find the retail game is pure garbage atm anyway (imo), so why not?

Too Short prepatch even if prepatch was released today. Sorunda fake AF.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    Too Short prepatch even if prepatch was released today. Sorunda fake AF.
    It is not fake, it is real, it was up and then taken down.

--------

Date doesn´t have to mean anything tho. I also don´t see it.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    It is not fake, it is real, it was up and then taken down.

--------

Date doesn´t have to mean anything tho. I also don´t see it.
    This is how the world is nowadays sadly. You can literally show somebody factual evidence of something, but if it doesnt fit what THEY want to hear, its fake to them.

Makes you wonder just how old most people in this thread are? Not even 25? Can't accept reality?

Yikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    That has to be the prepatch, right?

No way the prepatch will be less than 3 weeks.
    "Return to the outland" is not prepatch. Obviously it's release. Prepatch will be three weeks. If you're not hardcore enough for that, too bad for you, TBC is not for noobs, you gotta work your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Not sure how I got it wrong when that was one of the possible scenarios I described right at the end "OR release it surprisingly quickly."
    Your whole post was a mess with incoherent rambling, was bit hard to understand what you were trying to say
    But no, 9.1 isn't coming in july, no there isn't a single reason to delay, no, there won't be a 4-5 week gap and again, no, they won't delay tbc for an unforeseeable future.
    Really, nothing in the post i quoted is right lol.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    "Return to the outland" is not prepatch. Obviously it's release. Prepatch will be three weeks. If you're not hardcore enough for that, too bad for you, TBC is not for noobs, you gotta work your way.
    Wow. Almost sure this is a bait because eveything said was pure bullshit. Poe's law striking again.

A two week pre-patch makes the whole "time to level up your BE or Draenei" thing a lie and a damned lie at that. Also are they just not doing the launch event? That's one of the things I was most looking forward to doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    A two week pre-patch makes the whole "time to level up your BE or Draenei" thing a lie and a damned lie at that. Also are they just not doing the launch event? That's one of the things I was most looking forward to doing.
    Everyone who worth his salt leveled in Classic in under a week. You've got 30% nerfed XP reqs and 3 weeks. That's more than enough.

Everyone who worth his salt leveled in Classic in under a week. You've got 30% nerfed XP reqs and 3 weeks. That's more than enough.
    I get that makes a spergy sort of sense, but it's not how a profit seeking concern would operate this game. What has happened at any point in Classic or the last 15 years of Blizzard development to make you think they take that kind of hard line inside the building?

Rushers did. Normal players didn't.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Cant be release day. People will need time to level Draenei & Blood elfs, aint 2 weeks a bit short for that?
    Why does everyone think Draenei and Blood Elves are dropping with the pre-patch? I don't remember that happening with the original BC pre-patch.

I remember High Lord Krull moving from city to city and destroying everyone for hours! Couldn't respawn because he'd kill you. Blizz would have to reset the servers to get him to go away. He wrecked Stormwind and Booty Bay on Llane so badly that I just stood there in ghost form and watched. We had no organized raiders to speak of at the time (or very few) and any attempts by normal players were hilariously bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    They probably will .. it's just mobs spawning out of the portal with 1 quest and kruul attacking some zones.

Time to level the new races is relative .. as some will take 1 weeks and others 6 months.
    4-5 weeks is more than reasonable, but yeah I don't expect launch to happen June 1st, altough they still have time to announce a pre-patch as soon as next week and then roll it for just 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by brydence View Post
    Why does everyone think Draenei and Blood Elves are dropping with the pre-patch? I don't remember that happening with the original BC pre-patch.
    Because Blizzard announced that during the virtual Blizzcon in February. It wasn't a thing back in 2007, but this time they want to give players the option to pre-level their Blood Elf and Draenei characters so they can play with their friends at TBC launch.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    nearly 24 hours from the "accidental" leak and still no word from Blizz...

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaFuzZ7 View Post
    This is how the world is nowadays sadly. You can literally show somebody factual evidence of something, but if it doesnt fit what THEY want to hear, its fake to them.

Makes you wonder just how old most people in this thread are? Not even 25? Can't accept reality?

Yikes.
    Yep, it is sad.

-----------------------------

Now that they made the deluxe stuff official, I start to believe that June 1st will be the pre patch. That would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperfox View Post
    Why would you play horde if not for blood elves?
    Orcs

/10char
    "DIE, INSECT!" - words to live by