Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I mean any suggestion is possible if you attach a charge to it. Say 20 bucks each time you flip difficulties. Shit man bow tie this idea with that and you got next expansions new feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I mean any suggestion is possible if you attach a charge to it. Say 20 bucks each time you flip difficulties. Shit man bow tie this idea with that and you got next expansions new feature.
    Careful! Bobby and Ion might read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The last time the community had ideas about open world content, they said world quests sucked. Blizz heard you guys, so they revamped them to make them more "engaging" by adding several steps to a single world quest and increasing difficulty which upset just about everyone.

This is another one of those ideas.
    There's nothing difficult about SL's world quests, just tediousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    They would have to figure out a way to turn it into a esport first like all the others changes
    Ah yes -
    like the anima esport,
    and the island expedition esport.
    and the warfront esport.
    and the world quest esport.
    and the timewalking esport.

Wait.......it seems this statement doesnt hold up at all...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.