Strange Infraction

So recently, I got infracted for "Trolling", which Scrapbot described as.

Refrain from making comments about people deserving harm.
    This is odd, because this easily comprises a third of posts on Off-topic, and half of them in the Politics subforum. Is this a new addition, or am I being targeted specifically? If the former, I expect to see a LOT of red cards in the near future.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Politics sub-forum is flooded with people who wish harm or any form of negative action upon those of opposing stances, so yeah that's very odd wording for infraction.

Unless your post in particular was directly wishing physical harm to somebody... ? You should link what post of yours was infracted for context.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just be nice to people even if they are not nice to you.
    Stand above it, problem solved.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post

This is odd, because this easily comprises a third of posts on Off-topic, and half of them in the Politics subforum. Is this a new addition, or am I being targeted specifically? If the former, I expect to see a LOT of red cards in the near future.
    Best you can do is report all the other posts you see, but you cannot use those to say you aren't wrong because you are. You cannot tell people to harm themselves. Technically you can't call someone names either.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Just be nice to people even if they are not nice to you.
    Stand above it, problem solved.
    This, even if it is sometimes hard.
    Consider using politeness to make annoying people bother you less (fools are usually vulnerable to lipservice and pretense), while reserving honesty (and vulnerability / willingness to learn / willingness to take them seriously) for friends and friendly acquaintances.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Fuck off Zython, you're lucky they did not permaban you for posting this. Both Skroe and SuperTony were Perma'd for this type of comment.
    Well, you could post a video of you shooting a gun.

Alternatively, you can do what you always wanted and come blow my brains out. I'll even give you my address.

Or, if you don't feel comfortable doing that, you can just blow your own brains out.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post52555008
    Last edited by Deus Mortis; 2021-05-04 at 05:37 PM.

"Strange Infraction".

Alrighty dude.

Watch out guys, badass over here.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Fuck off Zython, you're lucky they did not permaban you for posting this. Both Skroe and SuperTony were Perma'd for this type of comment.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post52555008
    KEK

"I told someone to kill themselves, why was I infracted, so weird."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Sometimes I look back through post histories of banned users to try and figure out what kind of thing can someone banned, and most of the time I can't find anything offensive. Are the offensive posts deleted completely? I feel like they used to just have an infracted tag.
    Last edited by Pratt; 2021-05-04 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    KEK

This thread is pure gold... Weird how people can be this oblivious to their own behaviour.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    KEK

Check his sig, would have perma banned him if i was a mod.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    This thread is pure gold... Weird how people can be this oblivious to their own behaviour.
    Was he oblivious, though? He specifically chose not to include the comment that earned him the infraction. That alone made my alarm bells all ring at once, that he is not being honest about his intentions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Not being a mod it can be things like ban evasion by creating alt accounts and stuff like that.

I can see my infractions back to 2010, but I was definitely infracted before.

Also: Here is a "MAJOR Flaming" 10 point infraction. https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...51#post8631851 - seems tame these days as in WTF? Really?
    Well deserved

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    Sometimes I look back through post histories of banned users to try and figure out what kind of thing can someone banned, and most of the time I can't find anything offensive. Are the offensive posts deleted completely? I feel like they used to just have an infracted tag.
    I suspect those people are deleting their posts, checked through my infractions and found of all the posts I earned infractions for still exist (except for one which was a meme image, I'm about 70% certain I deleted the post myself because without the image the joke of my post fell flat).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suggesting that certain groups of people should be "beaten to death" is against the site rules, as is telling people to kill themselves.

We don't allow public discussion of moderation, so I'm locking this. If you wish to appeal an infraction that you think is within the site's rules, PM a moderator to open an appeal.

(and no, the mods don't delete infracted posts in the grand majority of circumstances. deletions are far more likely to be on the user side)
    Last edited by Tziva; 2021-05-04 at 07:36 PM.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |