Poll - How many League of Legends accounts do you have?

It's always been my opinion that MOST players in League have at least two accounts, especially since they outright made a 'smurf queue' that puts you in with other accounts flagged so. Include banned ones in the tally, as well.

https://strawpoll.com/3xodoy79u
    Last edited by starstationprofm; 2021-05-07 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    It's always been my opinion that MOST players in League have at least one accoun
    I imagine you would be quite correct that most people who play League have at least one account seeing as you need an account to play League...

i dont play league so i have 0

Just the one, not touched it since Jihn got released... had everything unlocked with a lot of skins... might get back to it, Amazon Prime has given me a ton of Mystery skin packs I've not cashed on yet.

I only created the second one specifically for ARAM. Which is pretty much all I play nowadays.

I have only 5 accounts, of course I play mostly on two. I have a main account, a PVE account, and three accounts in other regions. Why do I need so many accounts? Honestly, I have no idea.

3+ Year Old Account
    Think I have 8 accounts. But only 3 of those are on my main region, and I almost exclusively only play on 1 of them so you could say I actually only have 1 real account.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TobyMicklaier45 View Post
    I have only 5 accounts, of course I play mostly on two. I have a main account, a PVE account, and three accounts in other regions. Why do I need so many accounts? Honestly, I have no idea.
    whats a pve account? do you mean for jungling?

Quote Originally Posted by TobyMicklaier45 View Post
    I sat here thinking to myself, why the heck does someone need 5 accounts? Then I remember I have about 5 accounts for fighting games when I'm learning new characters and don't want to get completely stomped on my high-rated main account where I spend 90% of my time on one character and don't know how to deal with high level play on other characters, lmao

I used to have A LOT of accounts, but only because there was a referal system in like 2012 or so, now I have only one