Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kukkamies View Post
    Now I see the problem yeah. That is a bit more advanced mathematics since you need to think about what are the chances for any item to happen 3 times in a row, not just a specific one. With three dice instead of being 1/6 times three when getting specific it's only times two for any same 3 numbers. A lot easier but still very rare.

For huth he was unable to understand the meaning of "expected results" multiple times, which is pretty simple. So you ignoring me has to be something else than failing to understand a simple thing multiple times.
    This is the 3rd time you say it's the end of discussion It's starting to be the expected result of 10/11 with 3 dice.
    You're still confusing expected results with expected values. 10.5 is the expected value for 3 six-sided dice. 3-18 is the expected results. The expected value isn't even an expected result for this situation.

Nothing here even touches advanced mathematics, this is all pretty tame stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You're still confusing expected results with expected values. 10.5 is the expected value for 3 six-sided dice. 3-18 is the expected results. The expected value isn't even an expected result for this situation.

Nothing here even touches advanced mathematics, this is all pretty tame stuff.
    You should try read what Fleugen who mentioned expected results wrote.
    If you have a problem with his meaning then take it up to Fleugen.
    He is the one who started using it and gave the definition of it that we were both using and understood as same.

Or you could spend 1-5 minutes on google like I did to find out how it is used.
    Last edited by kukkamies; 2021-05-15 at 01:19 PM.

It's down to the random gods