Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
16
... LastLast
  1. #101
    If I roll a 1 three times in D&D, does that mean my dice are bugged?

    The only way the vault would actually be bugged is if it only ever gave the same item, and be effecting everyone. Something happening 3 times to a person among millions not terribly abnormal.

    You do not have your own personal "rng" as a player. Every other player is polling the same system when they roll their vault.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    How can you be 100% certain that Blizzards RNG isn't bugged?
    Because there's no reason to believe it is.

    And around the merry go round we go again.
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'm sorry sir, but we do not serve complimentary cheese when you bring your own whine.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Because there's no reason to believe it is.
    Is that the same as being 100% certain?

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Is that the same as being 100% certain?
    Yes. It is for the purposes of this conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'm sorry sir, but we do not serve complimentary cheese when you bring your own whine.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Yes. It is for the purposes of this conversation.
    What about outside this conversation?

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    What about outside this conversation?
    Depends on the context, and certainly not something I'm willing to get into.
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'm sorry sir, but we do not serve complimentary cheese when you bring your own whine.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Depends on the context, and certainly not something I'm willing to get into.
    So you're 100% certain that Blizzards RNG for the weekly vault isn't bugged - but only in the right context?

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    So you're 100% certain that Blizzards RNG for the weekly vault isn't bugged - but only in the right context?
    No, I'm 100% certain Blizzard's weekly vault RNG isn't bugged.

    I would potentially be not 100% certain OTHER RNG systems were bugged, depending on the context. RNG systems can be bugged. I'm just 100% sure Blizzard's vault isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'm sorry sir, but we do not serve complimentary cheese when you bring your own whine.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    No, I'm 100% certain Blizzard's weekly vault RNG isn't bugged.

    I would potentially be not 100% certain OTHER RNG systems were bugged, depending on the context.
    Okay so in relation to the weekly vault you can equate 'not having reason to think it being bugged' with 'being 100% certain that it's not bugged'?

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Okay so in relation to the weekly vault you can equate 'not having reason to think it being bugged' with 'being 100% certain that it's not bugged'?
    I'm not going to reorder my words so you can attack them differently.

    I'm 100% certain Blizzard's weekly vault RNG is not bugged. Address that or move on, as you've re-stated that same thing over 5 posts now in different ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'm sorry sir, but we do not serve complimentary cheese when you bring your own whine.

  11. #111
    Dreadlord Molvonos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Everywhere, Nowhere, Anywhere
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    I'm not going to reorder my words so you can attack them differently.

    I'm 100% certain Blizzard's weekly vault RNG is not bugged. Address that or move on, as you've re-stated that same thing over 5 posts now in different ways.
    That's why you report for spam, slap an ignore on them and move on. It's a really sad attempt at trolling, lol
    Just because I advocate your ability to play and enjoy WoW Classic doesn't mean I think it'll be successful.

    "Being racist is not wrong. It is a lifestyle that you don't approve of. Being racist isn't even illegal, and it never will be." ~Jonnusthegreat

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    That's why you report for spam, slap an ignore on them and move on. It's a really sad attempt at trolling, lol
    It really is lol. I'd commend him if he were actually making me struggle, but honestly, this is just sad to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'm sorry sir, but we do not serve complimentary cheese when you bring your own whine.

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Okay so in relation to the weekly vault you can equate 'not having reason to think it being bugged' with 'being 100% certain that it's not bugged'?
    Bro. Do you have any reason to believe the vault is bugged? Or is it entirely more likely that 99% of players see some variation, go ok this is normal and don't post abt it. Then 1% of players hit a bad streak but is definitely still entirely statistically possible, and then cry on the forums that blizz is purposefully out to get them?

    Do you have absolutely any reason to believe the vault is bugged or do u just like adding 2 pages to a thread for 0 reason other than to see it get longer?

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    I'm 100% certain Blizzard's weekly vault RNG is not bugged.
    Do you have evidence?

  15. #115
    It looks like Off-topic people found this thread, sort of the same silly back and forth there as in this thread

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Or is it entirely more likely that 99% of players see some variation, go ok this is normal and don't post abt it.
    Yes that's more likely. But we cant be certain. Blizzards RNG has been bugged in the past.

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Do you have evidence?
    According to you, I don't need evidence.

    But yes, I do have evidence - My own Vault drops have been entirely random, unpredictable, and without pattern. As have many others I know. As have 99% of the playerbase.

    I'd ask you for evidence of a bug, but it's been 2 pages of you failing to produce so I'm not going to pretend you have anything at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'm sorry sir, but we do not serve complimentary cheese when you bring your own whine.

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Yes that's more likely. But we cant be certain. Blizzards RNG has been bugged in the past.
    If it was bugged in this instance it'd be effecting all players. RNG isn't per user.

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Do you have evidence?
    Occam's razor

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    According to you, I don't need evidence.

    I'd ask you for evidence of a bug
    I say it might be bugged.

    You say it's 100% not bugged.

    Which statement requires evidence?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    If it was bugged in this instance it'd be effecting all players. RNG isn't per user.
    Well it might impact all players, but only a few negatively.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •