Thread: [TV] Loki

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ...
23
31
32
33
34
35
43
... LastLast
  1. #641
    Scarab Lord Darththeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    4,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    --snip--
    Your entire argument is "This breaks rules of travel done in a completely different way." You haven't shown why those rules should apply. This isn't a "cop-out" this is pointing out a flaw in your entire premise. And yes, Loki was the one that said TVA is more power than the Infinity Stones ... but the show also shows us this by the Stone being treated as mere paperweights, essentially as junk drawer filler.

    And for the time loop, listen carefully ... there is a sound effect everytime before Sif shows up. It sounds like something being rewound.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the only bs here is your weak attempt of explanation of why loki using green energy would be bad,

    "it would make him go for sylvie because she was also using green energy" DESPITE HIM ALREADY GOING AFTER HER, LOL'
    No, try again. Think for more than a second this time.

    I know a lot of basic survival instinct, a lot, try to if you are being "hurt", implying loki energy would hurt and not just annoy it,, the predators attacks back if it can, and alioth sure can take Loki, the predador only take back when he is SCARED or when the damage is too much, and Loki did nothing.
    Then you know nothing about basic survival instinct because you only "attack back" when you have no choice. Thanks for proving you are experiencing the Dunning-Krueger effect when it comes to something so basic. If predators are attempting to survive, they literally avoid attacking when unnecessary.

    And now you basically destroyed you whole argument, because if all it was going to do is annoy, it isn't a very good distraction. And there would be no reason for him to "attack back." Essentially, you are arguing that you were wrong that green energy blasts would be a good idea. So which is it?

    stop pretending the two are the same, Thanos still is a being of solid matter, he is not a purple smoke that consume matter
    Stop ignoring consistency because you go "IT'S TOO DIFFERENT!" They are very similar despite your pathetic attempt. Alioth is a creature, Loki wanted to kill it. Thanos is a being, Loki wanted to kill it. Loki never actually tried to stab Alioth, nor was it considered. You are lying to make your argument.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2021-07-09 at 03:30 PM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

  2. #642
    Titan Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    13,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    No, try again. Think for more than a second this time.
    "thinking more" will not fill the gaps of logic that you made here.

    Alioth was already going for sylvie, you said Loki using green energy would make him realize it was dangerous and go for her, nonsense

    They you know nothing about basic survival instinct because you only "attack back" when you have no choice. Thanks for proving you are experiencing the Dunning-Krueger effect when it comes to something so basic. If predators are attempting to survive, they literally avoid attacking when unnecessary.
    My dude, im a biologist, i studied animals and work with then, the ones who "only attack back when have no choice" are usually not predators, predator attack if they are being attacked, especially when the attackers are ineffective and do not hurt then. This happens with big cats, there is a saying where i come from that says "you should not poke the jaguar with a short stick", necause it will not run away, it will attack you.

    And now you basically destroyed you whole argument, because if all it was going to do is annoy, it isn't a very good distraction.
    it would be a good distraction, since it shows loki is a worth prey, since he is sending energy at him = better food, just like he went after classic loki.

    Stop ignoring consistency because you go "IT'S TOO DIFFERENT!"
    "just because he stab things" is not a consistency. its a weak generalization, Stab a mortal is effective, a purple cloud is not, Loki as a inteligent being would know that.

    it is even dumber when he literally saw him stabbing thanos didn't work in the video, but he will fucking do it again in a worse target

  3. #643
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    68,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    "just because he stab things" is not a consistency. its a weak generalization, Stab a mortal is effective, a purple cloud is not, Loki as a inteligent being would know that.

    it is even dumber when he literally saw him stabbing thanos didn't work in the video, but he will fucking do it again in a worse target
    This whole argument is silly, because at no point was Loki trying to stab Alioth.

    He runs off to the side, pulls out the dagger, lights it on fire, shouts "COME AND GET ME!", and starts waving the dagger around to attract Alioth's attention.

    He's like 100 feet from Alioth when he's doing this, so it's pretty damned obvious he isn't trying to stab Alioth from there. The moment Alioth stops coming towards him and turns back to Sylvie, Loki runs back towards Sylvie, not towards Alioth. And at that point, that's where Classic Loki comes in with Illusion Asgard to save their asses.

    At no point was Loki ever trying to stick a dagger into Alioth. It's a silly claim, and a cursory watch of the scene should have made that really, really clear.


  4. #644
    Scarab Lord Darththeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    4,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    "thinking more" will not fill the gaps of logic that you made here.

    Alioth was already going for sylvie, you said Loki using green energy would make him realize it was dangerous and go for her, nonsense
    No, I said that uses green energy would like make Alioth recognize that the energy Sylvie is using is a threat. Generally, if you are going to distract someone, you don't want to be doing things similar to what you are attempting to distract them from. The fact you think this concept is nonsense only proves you're shit at thinking of distractions.

    My dude, im a biologist, i studied animals and work with then, the ones who "only attack back when have no choice" are usually not predators, predator attack if they are being attacked, especially when the attackers are ineffective and do not hurt then. This happens with big cats, there is a saying where i come from that says "you should not poke the jaguar with a short stick", necause it will not run away, it will attack you.
    My dude, so I am (at least by education). And I have raised animals for over 20 years. My degree is specifically dealing with ecology and biodiversity. The idea that "they are going to attack" is bullshit and if you are a biologist, you should fucking know that. Predators do not wish to waste energy that could be used to hunt on defense if they can avoid it. A lot of their strikes in those things is to push the attacker away in order to escape and conserve energy.

    So thank for proving you are experiencing Dunning-Krueger. If you want to argue Alioth is hunting now, rather than acting defensively ... be at it. You are 100% wrong on how animals behave. They don't waste unneeded energy on pointless fights. There is a reason it is call a Fight or Flight response and predators like prey animals experience. If you are in danger you are either going to fight or fly away ... and most animals will choose to escape over fight back because they cannot afford to waste energy needed to feed.

    A predator will attempt to escape if able or attempt to threaten to scare away a potential attack both long before it is going to fight. This is like Animal behavior 101 stuff.

    And I would like to thank you personally for using the argument people use to justify killing things like wolves. And did you really use an idiom to attempt to prove "predators are going to fight back" ... seriously, you have to be joking with that. If that is the case, your entire argument is disproven that it is predators that attack more often than corner prey animals, because there are tons of idioms about not messing with bulls.

    it would be a good distraction, since it shows loki is a worth prey, since he is sending energy at him = better food, just like he went after classic loki.
    It went after classic Loki after the illusion faded. We don't know why he chose to take out classic Loki at that point, it could have just been classic Loki was between him and the other other Loki at that point.

    "just because he stab things" is not a consistency. its a weak generalization, Stab a mortal is effective, a purple cloud is not, Loki as a inteligent being would know that.

    it is even dumber when he literally saw him stabbing thanos didn't work in the video, but he will fucking do it again in a worse target
    Just because someone is being dumb doesn't make it inconsistent if they are consistently making dumb decisions. Loki consistently makes dumb decisions in the MCU. And being smart doesn't prevent someone from being dumb in a moment ... you are literally proof of that.

    If your argument is "Loki should have learned this lesson by now." that is different than "Loki is being inconsistent."
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2021-07-09 at 04:30 PM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

  5. #645
    Titan Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    13,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    No, I said that uses green energy would like make Alioth recognize that the energy Sylvie is using is a threat.
    which is pointless, cause he was already going for her.

    My dude, so I am (at least by education). And I have raised animals for over 20 years. My degree is specifically dealing with ecology and biodiversity. The idea that "they are going to attack" is bullshit and if you are a biologist, you should fucking know that. Predators do not wish to waste energy that could be used to hunt on defense if they can avoid it. A lot of their strikes in those things is to push the attacker away in order to escape and conserve energy.
    then you did raise farm animals? cause predators do waste energy if the "attacker" is weaker.

    If an animal, mostly likea prey, out of nowhere, start poking the predator, he will not run away he will most likely grab the easy prey that dumb went after him

    you are ltierally making wrong claims here, you are claiming "he rather use his energy in hunting instead of defending himself", that is true, HOWEVER, you are assuming The attacker is stronger thus, mean he should run. you are implying Alioth would be defending himself against Loki so eh rather run away for another target, the one he was already going for.

    There is no need to defend yourself fom the prey, when your prey is weak, instead of "wasting energy defending yourself" you waste energy getting the prey to et. Plain and simple.

    So thank for proving you are experiencing Dunning-Krueger.
    Ah yes, make wrong claims and attack something not related, trully gold.
    If you want to argue Alioth is hunting now, rather than acting defensively ... be at it.
    He was 100% hunting then, he is a being that hunt matter, are you even watching the same episode? lmao

    You are 100% wrong on how animals behave. They don't waste unneeded energy on pointless fights.
    you are 50% wrong on how animals behave, because you are using only one pattern here, yet they can attack, and eat, attackers that are weak than then. you are boasting himself to know things and yet you are literally ignoring this little detail

    Is like you are saying to me "dude, if a deer start poking a tiger, the tiger will runa way because he do not want to waste energy defending himself!!", do you realize how absurd is your claim?


    And I would like to thank you personally for using the argument people use to justify killing things like wolves.
    you are straight up making up shit now

    And did you really use an idiom to attempt to prove "predators are going to fight back"
    Predators will fight back weak prey that attack and will eat then.

    It went after classic Loki after the illusion faded.
    Because he is the source of energy, duh

    Just because someone is being dumb doesn't make it inconsistent if they are consistently making dumb decisions. Loki consistently makes dumb decisions in the MCU. And being smart doesn't prevent someone from being dumb in a moment ... you are literally proof of that.
    you are just babling stuff now

    "just because blablabla"

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This whole argument is silly, because at no point was Loki trying to stab Alioth.
    dude over here is saying he was and it would be consistent....

    He runs off to the side, pulls out the dagger, lights it on fire, shouts "COME AND GET ME!", and starts waving the dagger around to attract Alioth's attention.
    Arguable a worse attempt instead of just blasting him with his green energy, something we already saw him doing.
    He's like 100 feet from Alioth when he's doing this, so it's pretty damned obvious he isn't trying to stab Alioth from there.
    The argument was not him wanting to stab Alioth in that moment, but prior, when he said he want to find his heart or brain with the other lokis, at that point he already knew it was dumb and went with sylvie plan to enchant it.

  6. #646
    Scarab Lord Darththeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    4,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    which is pointless, cause he was already going for her.
    AND LOKI'S GOAL WAS TO DISTRACT HIM FROM DOING THAT. So, you are asking Loki do something that isn't going to steal the attention of Alioth. If I am distracting for someone to be subtle and quiet ... I am going to be the opposite. If I am trying to distract someone from focusing on the color green ... I am not going to use the color green. How is this illogical? You basically just declared it illogical because of garbage bs.

    then you did raise farm animals? cause predators do waste energy if the "attacker" is weaker.
    No, they don't. This is literally something they teach in a basic biology class. And you don't even need to go far.
    Yes, THEY CAN do that. But it isn't what they are going to do IF THERE ARE BETTER OPTIONS AVAILABLE.

    I raised both farm animals and dogs ... you know dogs, who are literally predators.

    And for fuck sake, the strength of the prey isn't as relevant as you think it is. All the prey has to do is make it so that the predator is going to waste more energy than it will gain from the kill which applies when hunting or that the predator will risk serious injury it fighting it (this has NOTHING to do with the strength of the prey). Again, if you want to argue that Alioth is hunting, let's argue that, but you are arguing bullshit otherwise.

    There are literally videos of lions, tigers, etc ... just moving away from a prey animal that is annoying them or attacking them who is physically weaker. You are outright lying or misrepresenting reality. And also, being attacked by another animal =/= hunting prey ... the behavior between the events is different. Stop, you are so wrong here is isn't even funny.

    you are straight up making up shit now
    No, I am not. You are LITERALLY using the argument people used to justify the killing of wolves. "They are dangerous animal that will attack you." That your argument, that is shit. It is a fact. Your argument is literally used by people to justify killing predators. Stop pretending otherwise.

    Predators will fight back weak prey that attack and will eat then.
    Can, not will. Learn the difference.

    you are just babling stuff now
    Loki is acting inconsistent because he made a dumb decision to stab Alioth - your argument.
    Points out that Loki has a history of making dumb decision and stabbing things - my response.
    Random garbage bs - your response.
    Repeats point that just because something is dumb doesn't make it inconsistent - my response.
    YOU'RE BLABBING - your response.
    You haven't said anything is validly inconsistent yet.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2021-07-09 at 05:27 PM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

  7. #647
    Something that struck me was how much more awful the TVA was than we had appreciated. The "reset charges" with their dystopian sanitized names give the sense that the timeline just sort of naturally fades away. Instead the TVA has basically pitched who knows how many people into a magical incinerator where they died confused and terrified. It's sad thinking of that little kid from the beginning, the one Mobius gave the gum to, getting dumped on that world and maybe wandering around a little before he was devoured.

  8. #648
    Titan Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    13,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    AND LOKI'S GOAL WAS TO DISTRACT HIM FROM DOING THAT
    THUS, SHOWING HIM A MORE POTENT FORM OF ENERGY WAS THE WAY TO GO JUST LIKE CLASSIC LOKI DID.

    my god dude.


    No, they don't. This is literally something they teach in a basic biology class. And you don't even need to go far.
    you clearly went missing some class

    on the note, did you missed the class where they teach about Predator–prey reversal interaction? cause that is also literally that, when rpedator attack the prey but got eaten instead.

    Yes, THEY CAN do that. But it isn't what they are going to do IF THERE ARE BETTER OPTIONS AVAILABLE.
    what the better option than a dumb weaker prey trying to hurt you? LOL

    I raised both farm animals and dogs ... you know dogs, who are literally predators.
    ah yes, dogs, Canis familiaris, huh, the pike of predator in the wild

    It reminds me of that video where a dog tried to bite and scare a crocodile away, and the corc just bit the dog whole and go away.

    that is what happens.

    And for fuck sake, the strength of the prey isn't as relevant.
    sure it is, size and strength are important

    No, I am not. You are LITERALLY using the argument people used to justify the killing of wolves. "They are dangerous animal that will attack you." That your argument, that is shit. It is a fact.
    No, you are making shit up distorting what i said.

    Can, not will. Learn the difference.
    now you are agreeing that they can? you literally said before it cannot happen

    nice backpedaling


    Loki is acting inconsistent because he made a dumb decision to stab Alioth - your argument.
    Points out that Loki has a history of making dumb decision and stabbing things - my response.
    Random garbage bs - your response.
    Repeats point that just because something is dumb doesn't make it inconsistent - my response.
    YOU'RE BLABBING - your response.
    ok, just like when you were wrong about mythology, you are wrong about animal behaviour and the consistency in the show/mcu, so there is no pointing in arguing anymore.

  9. #649
    Scarab Lord Darththeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    4,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    THUS, SHOWING HIM A MORE POTENT FORM OF ENERGY WAS THE WAY TO GO JUST LIKE CLASSIC LOKI DID.

    my god dude.
    Classic Loki didn't do that. Classic Loki made Alioth see a larger prey item and less mobile, not a more potent form of energy. Therefore, why waste time with green energy when easier prey is available.

    what the better option than a dumb weaker prey trying to hurt you? LOL
    This is not a fully formed question.

    ah yes, dogs, Canis familiaris, huh, the pike of predator in the wild

    It reminds me of that video where a dog tried to bite and scare a crocodile away, and the corc just bit the dog whole and go away.

    that is what happens.
    It can, it is not universal.

    sure it is, size and strength are important
    But not always.

    No, you are making shit up distorting what i said.
    Which is 95% of how you argue. And I am not.

    now you are agreeing that they can? you literally said before it cannot happen

    nice backpedaling
    I never said it cannot happen, I stated it is not what happens all the damn time. I am not backpedaling because you can't be bothered to pay attention. Anytime I have an argument with you, I spent most of my time dealing with you not paying attention.

    Again, a predator can fight when backed into a corner. A predator isn't going to waste unneeded energy. If it can escape or if it is going to waste too much energy or if it will risk severe injury, it is not going to fight. If you cannot be bothered to actually respond to the argument as presented, don't fucking respond

    ok, just like when you were wrong about mythology, you are wrong about animal behaviour and the consistency in the show/mcu, so there is no pointing in arguing anymore.
    No, that's you. You were wrong about mythology. You are wrong about animal behavior and have always been wrong about inconsistency. Again, inconsistencies exist in the MCU, but what you are complaining about with Loki isn't an inconsistency. Yes, it is dumb, but it is not inconsistent.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2021-07-09 at 05:44 PM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

  10. #650
    Titan Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    13,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    No, that's you. You were wrong about mythology. You are wrong about animal behavior and have always been wrong about inconsistency.
    and you ended with the classic "N-N-NO! U!" argument, besides showing wrong over and over, classic

    It can, it is not universal.

    But not always.
    you literally keep arguing that im wrong and that cannot happen, that im using Dunning-Krueger.

    Now, after being prove wrong, you are trying to backpedaling saying "it can happens, b-b-but not always!", pretending that i said it always happen, when what i said is literally what can happens, just admit you were wrong and move on dude

  11. #651
    Scarab Lord Darththeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    4,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    and you ended with the classic "N-N-NO! U!" argument, besides showing wrong over and over, classic



    you literally keep arguing that im wrong and that cannot happen, that im using Dunning-Krueger.

    Now, after being prove wrong, you are trying to backpedaling saying "it can happens, b-b-but not always!", pretending that i said it always happen, when what i said is literally what can happens, just admit you were wrong and move on dude
    Why you lying?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    So thank for proving you are experiencing Dunning-Krueger. If you want to argue Alioth is hunting now, rather than acting defensively ... be at it. You are 100% wrong on how animals behave. They don't waste unneeded energy on pointless fights. There is a reason it is call a Fight or Flight response and predators like prey animals experience. If you are in danger you are either going to fight or fly away ... and most animals will choose to escape over fight back because they cannot afford to waste energy needed to feed.

    A predator will attempt to escape if able or attempt to threaten to scare away a potential attack both long before it is going to fight. This is like Animal behavior 101 stuff.
    Please show me where I claim it "cannot happen" rather than "there are other options." You brought up SURVIVAL INSTINCTS. Survival instincts is things like Fight or Flight ... which I mentioned. Most animals when in a need to SURVIVE AN ATTACK will choose flight over fight. And then you go "well when attacked by a physically weaker prey animal" ... bullshit.

    My entire argument is "Yes, they can fight back, but won't unless necessary." And you bring up hunting behavior and a video where the dog was literally no threat to the gator. Seriously, if an animal thinks something could hurt it ... it is going to avoid it. Nothing you said discounts that.

    And yeah, I end with the classic no you because like always you project.

    Your argument on Mythology was "I don't see Loki as bi" ... that's it ... your opinion and I explained why people disagree. And your arguments on the myth were adding things to the myth not there ie claiming Loki had sex with the horse to avoid dying, when the sex happen because Loki had to distract the horse to avoid dying. Still not the same thing.
    Your argument on Animal Behavior is "Predators will kill when there is not clear danger" ... so not survival instincts, but rather hunting behavior. And I have stated to you numerous time, if you want to argue its hunting behavior let's argue that.
    Your argument on inconsistency in the MCU is "Loki should be smarter" ... has nothing to do with with being inconsistent.

    Everything you argue for is factually incorrect and bloated with your opinion. And when you realize that you are wrong/mistaken, you drop that chain in the argument completely and I have seen you do this with more than just me. Your arguments are literally all based on Not what the myth says, using different animal behavior scenarios, and not understanding inconsistency. So, go ahead have your last word. I am tired of dealing with you
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2021-07-09 at 06:24 PM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

  12. #652
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Sylvie took a TemPad with her when she pruned herself, gave it to Loki, who gave it to Mobius.
    Oh wow, I missed that entirely. What.
    "It's a big club. And you ain't in it. It is also the club they use to beat you with." - George Carlin

  13. #653
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    68,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Oh wow, I missed that entirely. What.
    It's not made out to be a big deal, but it's why she prunes herself rather than attacking and letting the TVA agents prune her; by pruning herself, she ensures she can take the TemPad with her, they'd absolutely have confiscated it first otherwise.


  14. #654
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's not made out to be a big deal, but it's why she prunes herself rather than attacking and letting the TVA agents prune her; by pruning herself, she ensures she can take the TemPad with her, they'd absolutely have confiscated it first otherwise.
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    "It's a big club. And you ain't in it. It is also the club they use to beat you with." - George Carlin

  15. #655
    The Lightbringer Ihavewaffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The spice must flow!
    Posts
    3,119
    Felt like it was a different director, as if it was taika waititi

  16. #656
    Titan Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    13,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Why you lying?

    Please show me where I claim it "cannot happen" rather than "there are other options."
    you ltierally said that im 100% and what i said cannot happen:

    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Then you know nothing about basic survival instinct because you only "attack back" when you have no choice. Thanks for proving you are experiencing the Dunning-Krueger effect when it comes to something so basic
    you are the only one lying.

    You brought up SURVIVAL INSTINCTS. Survival instincts is things like Fight or Flight ... which I mentioned. Most animals when in a need to SURVIVE AN ATTACK will choose flight over fight. And then you go "well when attacked by a physically weaker prey animal" ... bullshit.
    "flight or fight" is literally FLIGHT OR FIGHT, it is amusing how you can say that and not realize it is literally what i said, they can either run, or fight back, rofl.

    What you did was keep saying they can't fight back, when they can, and in the episode context, they sure would

    My entire argument is "Yes, they can fight back, but won't unless necessary."
    no, you are backpedaling argument.
    Your argument on Mythology was "I don't see Loki as bi"
    No, he is straight up not BI in mytology, go look for the term before saying he is..

    Everything you argue for is factually incorrect and bloated with your opinion.
    The amusing part is again, how you can't see the hypocrisy in this

  17. #657
    So is the show any good? Its the only one out of the new marvel line up that looks interesting other than blade.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  18. #658
    Scarab Lord Darththeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    4,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    --snip--
    You are a liar, you lost. Good day. I literally show you my post, I literally did not say what you claim I am not backpedaling on.
    If you have to lie about what I said, you are garbage.

    You are wrong and you don't care about anything beyond your own opinion which is why you cling to "Loki was going to stab Alioth" despite that never happening. So, go back to supporting people who want to murder predators.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2021-07-09 at 10:24 PM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

  19. #659
    Titan Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    13,018
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    So is the show any good? Its the only one out of the new marvel line up that looks interesting other than blade.
    pretty good, if you watched the other ones, it is by far better than wandavision and the falcon and the winter soldier.

  20. #660
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    This makes me wonder why such a dumb, primal force is the end boss's guard dog. Why is it sentient to begin with? Sentient beings can be convinced of things, and Lokis are good at talking.

    Poor design by the big bad, whoever it is.
    I'm not sure it is poor design.
    1) The guy running the TVA scam has to be somewhere time doesn't exist yet, or else his own presence would cause a branching reality that gets investigated by the TVA, whole thing falls apart.
    2) Because we know pruned stuff ends up there, that stuff must be consumed or else the whole thing falls apart as pruned stuff has nowhere to go.
    3) There are very few things that can destroy matter outright, and probably even fewer that can be a guard/distraction.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •