Will this PC be ok for WoW?

After typing out everything below (on my cellphone ) it says I can't post links so I'll just type out the specs.

Dell G5 gaming desktop
    10th gen i5-10400F
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super
    500W power supply (doesn't say the brand)
    1x8GB DDR4 2666 MHz (no brand)
    1 TB hard drive
    128 GB M.2 PCIe SSD
    It doesn't list the motherboard but I asked support and they said the chipset is H470.
    Total price $950.59

I would love to build my own PC but with the prices of GPUs and the pricing I've seen, this seems to be fairly close in overall price. Plus than I get to skip the 8 hours it would take me to put it together lol.

I pretty much only play WoW, with some diablo or hearthstone. I'd like to be able to play on high to ultra settings with a dual monitor setup with YouTube/ random websites on second monitor. My main goal is to mythic raid with no issues.

I don't have a backup PC to steal anything from, flood destroyed it, plus I built it like 6 years ago so it was pretty old anyways.

I was trying to keep it under $1000 but how much better would it be upgrading to the 1660 Ti? Or going up to the 10600KF? Is 8GB of memory enough? Is $50 worth it for the SSD? Obviously I can upgrade the memory/SSD later.

Sorry for all the questions, even after 20+ years I'm still pretty computer illiterate when it comes to the components.

Thanks for any help!!

Itll be fine.

Id upgrade the RAM to 16GB (get another 8GB stick of the same speed/timings, or even the same brand if you can find it) but itherwise..l itll do fine for WoW and most other games at 1080p

- - - Updated - - -

Though 950 seems a bit steep for a 1660, especially since Dell usually keeps prices near MSRP.

Market being what it is, though, i guess it is what it is.

15+ Year Old Account
    pls dont buy this

This is gonna be mostly fine. I would make a few changes.
    As previously mentioned, go with 2 sticks of ram. 2x8GB should be fine, for a total of 16GB
    Upgrade the SSD from 128GB to 256GB. This is the disk that will run your system, and is where programs are normally installed. I'm assuming you want to use the 1TB hard drive for games. But having the option to put a game or two on the SSD while you're currently playing thru them is quite nice. (faster loading times)

About the graphics card. The 1660 Super is better than the 1660 Ti.

Will run fine. Cant comment on value but the game will run fine. I donno if you'll hit 10 in the graphic settings in a raid, but it'll be close in the open world if you're shootin for 60 frames.

disclaimer, this is my fuzzy memory from a year ago using similar or worse gear.

Should be more than fine, I have everything maxed on a laptop 1660ti and it runs over 100 fps, can only assume a desktop 1660 super is equivalent or better likely. WoW is more cpu intensive anyways iirc, so if anything upgrading that would get you better performance as well. And definitely more RAM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll run fine, but you're way overpaying for it.
    You're getting a last gen CPU AND GPU
    1x8gb stick is laughable, so you'd need to buy another stick as well

The SSD is tiny and will fill up basically just with Windows and a game or two.

Try to see if you can get the price knocked down, or get upgrades done in-house and under warranty

Obviously I know it's expensive. But like I said pricing all the parts out by themselves came to just about as much.
    Will the SSD be big enough for windows and wow? That's really all I care about. And another 8GB ram stick ok.