it's time we stand as one (yes, a cheesy wow pun)

hello,

I am making this thread in the hopes of convincing people to stop losing hope and instead fight for the sake of bettering wow. for 5 years, ion has ignored our pleas or twisted them into abominations. it took way too long just to get pvp vendors back. with the tone-deaf interview ion gave to preach recently, it's crystal clear that our wishes and sentiments won't reach ion. that is why i am proposing a mass email petition to the blizzard president j allen brack, as well as activision management.

I wish I could provide you more emails but these are all the ones I could find. Please send emails to these people daily. If we pester them enough, or at least convince them they can make more money with new management, we might be able to get ion replaced. I will even leave a draft email for those who are too lazy to all you will have to do is copy/paste everything. and please try to be civil. we want these people to listen to us, not block us.

thank you,

aceperson

Kelvin Liu
    Director, Corporate Communications
    Kelvin.liu@activision.com

j.allen.brack@blizzard.com

bobby.kotick@activision.com

Hello,

I have no intent for this to come across as mean spirited. I simply want blizzard games to be the best they can be. To this extent, I believe that Ion Hazzikostis is unfit to be the lead manager for World of Warcraft.

Ion has had years to display his skills at management and listen to community feedback. He has overall ruined WoW for a majority of the player base which is backed up by expansion falloff statistics. A recent example is the most recent interview Ion had with Preach Gaming. Ion specifically asked Preach to ask a question about conduit energy. Preach did so and Ion said that they like it as it is. This answer means Ion specifically wanted to tell the player base that he thinks we're wrong and he refuses to learn.

Many community channels such as Preach, Bellular, and Asmongold have all come out against these systems time and time again. Only for all the issues that could come up, to come up. Ion refuses to listen to us or change how he approaches game design. I BEG you to please demote him back to an encounter designer. Ion was a wonderful encounter designer but he clearly isn't management material.

I just want to say that I don't want Ion specifically fired. He had skills, just not for what he is tasked with now.

Thank you,
    INSERT NAME

It's a video game, Karen.

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll be laughing all the way to the bank.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by vian View Post
    They'll be laughing all the way to the bank.
    with less money than they could've had.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    It's a video game, Karen.
    Why do you call him Karen?

OT: i think its good idea tbh. Even tho Im 99% sure they know people are NOT happy with current state of game (which lasts since Legion)

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Why do you call him Karen?

OT: i think its good idea tbh. Even tho Im 99% sure they know people are NOT happy with current state of game (which lasts since Legion)
    because they want to try and discredit me. it's better to just report for trying to provoke and not being constructive and ignore them.

Assuming you really care for the game and are not tryharding to bash Ion, all I can say is that this attempt to change the management in a multi billion dollar company with a mere ("mass") letter/email initiated on a fan site is doomed to fail from the get go.

You may be getting positive and/or negative feedback for the idea, but I don't think more than a dozen people would support you.

Grunt
    3+ Year Old Account
    Lets do this! Leeroy Jeeenkins

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry this is not an appropriate thread for here.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)