Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, sucks to be them. Why should the Koran team suffer cos SD got passports from a communist country.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2021-05-13 at 01:47 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

who cares, ya'll know where you're buying your next pair of shoes from. You don't actually care.

TBF I hope Blizz bends and bans the guy who shit talked the almighty CCP The shitstorm and outrage will be epic 100%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    Are you saying that Blizzard should wilfully make less money? I don't think that Bobby or his stock-holders would like that.
    yes if they have conscious
    but for that to happen bobby needs to see us as humans in first place, and he flat out stated he think of gamers lower than cockroaches, u don't ask bugs in ur house about their opinion in food u make and they eat the leftovers do u?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    who cares, ya'll know where you're buying your next pair of shoes from. You don't actually care.
    i do care, i don't have alternative
    i exist in egypt, last year ranked 3rd WORST country on earth, glorious tyrannical military regime is busy fucking us daily and selling raw materials to their masters in western world, we produce nothing, u can't have a shoe tie in egypt that is made by a non chineese factory
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

are they really threatening to boycott, or is their government telling them to say/act out on this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    yes if they have conscious
    but for that to happen bobby needs to see us as humans in first place, and he flat out stated he think of gamers lower than cockroaches, u don't ask bugs in ur house about their opinion in food u make and they eat the leftovers do u?
    Bobby has never said that. Because it would be business wise absolutely stupid.

Also no business big or small is going to look at a country with more potential customers than North America and Europe combined and go "nope not going to get more money.".

Any business that says it does has likely been booted out of China or out muscled. Those that say they won't are lying to you.

First rule of business is make money
    Second rule of business is to make more money
    Third rule of business is to monopolise your market.

That's capitalism. It is insidious and needs to be contained. But to expect any business from the mega corps to the market stall to say no to huge money is to expect to be able to breathe unaided in space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Bobby has never said that. Because it would be business wise absolutely stupid.
    his words is that he should take more money from gamers since they have no self control or something similar
    Bobby actually have a goldmine of quotes but they are all old, since his PR team is smart enough to tell him to shut the fuck up since over 10 years now, but his early interviews when he was just fresh CEO show how much he hates video games, from the lovely quote of denying his own grandchildren to play video games, to remove fun from gaming industry, to of course twice firing ~10% of entire company staff in record breaking years of profit to not reduce his bonus even 10%
    Bobby hates video games, he is in that business for money and done, he will abuse anything to get more money (check lot of studies about gambling in video games, like OW boxes)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    News has been like this since the adoption of the 24/7 news cycle in the mid-90s. It isn't exactly new and it generates outrage clicks/views.

Also, The CCP is so damn sensitive to any criticism it almost makes it impossible not to talk shit for fun. Go into a Chinese server on Rust and say "Taiwan #1" and see the absolute shitstorm that ensues in voice chat.
    Eh. Same happens if you mentioned Trump or Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Thank you for this. People thinking "cancel culture" is new and/or specifically American just do not understand history.
    But my European education and social systems told me that everything perceived to be wrong with the world including my stubbed toe this morning was because of some redneck hick from Alabama and his rabid fascination with an orange man and some guy named Q.

I hope the dude doesn’t bend the knee to his team or Blizz. Give the CCP all the crap it deserves and continually remind people their hypocrisy for tolerating its existence while they try propagate western humanitarian views.