Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
5
13
14
15
  1. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by clark2006 View Post
    6pm eastern release lol. That's not june 1st hell 3 hours later i'm going to bed for work next morning. What ever happened to midnight releases.
    It does release at midnight. Just not for you.

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by uncl55 View Post
    Oh the horror! You cant take vacation to play 10yo game! I cant imagine the pain you are in right now, Im so sorry for you loss, but dont give up! You can still be biggest neck beard in your hood, just need to sacrifice ehm "your life"!
    Imagine the horror of this guy's day to day life that he has such a response to someone wanting to spend a measly 3 vacation days playing a video game with friends/family.

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by clark2006 View Post
    6pm eastern release lol. That's not june 1st hell 3 hours later i'm going to bed for work next morning. What ever happened to midnight releases.
    Its always worked like this but regionally. Previously it was 12am us eastern but in more recent years they have switched from launching regionally to worldwide, gmt time. I hope this answers your question.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    How the fuck is this trolling?

    Discussing moderation is against the rules. Infracted.

  4. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by Alraml View Post
    I imagine 90% of the playerbase will go TBC

    My question is, what's the point of copying a max level character?

    Surely the people would want to start fresh for a new experience
    I hope you are being sarcastic because the point of copying a max level character is to go to Outland immediately.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    So most people on this website are crying manbabies then, gotcha. No one's 'trying' to find issues, these aren't exactly unreasonable complaints we're raising here. You can disagree, but that doesn't make the complaints less valid.

    I can understand people not caring about the boosts existing or the prices; I don't agree but I can see where they're coming from at least. But can anyone seriously defend the deluxe edition mount going live with 100% movement speed at level 40? That could change, but as it stands right now, that's the case. That is literally the definition of P2W.
    NO it isn't. You aren't winning anything by having that mount. People really need to understand what P2W actually means

  5. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    NO it isn't. You aren't winning anything by having that mount. People really need to understand what P2W actually means
    I respectfully disagree.

  6. #286
    I am Murloc! Asrialol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    I respectfully disagree.
    Paying for convenience and Paying to win is two different things. You might disagree; but some parts of humanity has always refused to acknowledge facts. It's a shame, but that's how humanity works. Doesn't make it any less of a fact, though. You're disagreeing with something that's set in stone because it doesn't work with your personal agenda here, I'm guessing? Whatever that agenda is - I surely have no idea.
    Hi

  7. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Paying for convenience and Paying to win is two different things. You might disagree; but some parts of humanity has always refused to acknowledge facts. It's a shame, but that's how humanity works. Doesn't make it any less of a fact, though. You're disagreeing with something that's set in stone because it doesn't work with your personal agenda here, I'm guessing? Whatever that agenda is - I surely have no idea.
    You're not paying for convenience though, you're paying to win. You're both doing mental gymnastics to justify otherwise in my eyes, I don't see how anyone can think differently and clearly a lot of people here do too. The 100% mount speed thing was debunked and isn't in the game (thank God), but I do think that a leveling boost and WoW token is still P2W and no force will make me believe otherwise. In no way do I think that you are being factual in any way.

    Frankly, I wish I just didn't post on these forums; it gets really exhausting waking up to find someone calling you out for something that you said weeks ago and really just hardly care about anymore. I stand by what I said but no one's convincing anyone of anything, it's almost impossible to change someones mind on topics like this. I'm just repeating myself and it’s not even a discussion half the time, just people telling you that you’re factually wrong.
    Last edited by Zypherz; 2021-06-02 at 06:31 AM.

  8. #288
    I am Murloc! Asrialol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    You're not paying for convenience though, you're paying to win. You're both doing mental gymnastics to justify otherwise in my eyes, I don't see how anyone can think differently and clearly a lot of people here do too. The 100% mount speed thing was debunked and isn't in the game (thank God), but I do think that a leveling boost and WoW token is still P2W and no force will make me believe otherwise. In no way do I think that you are being factual in any way.

    Frankly, I wish I just didn't post on these forums; it gets really exhausting waking up to find someone calling you out for something that you said weeks ago and really just hardly care about anymore. I stand by what I said but no one's convincing anyone of anything, it's almost impossible to change someones mind on topics like this. I'm just repeating myself and it’s not even a discussion half the time, just people telling you that you’re factually wrong.
    Paying to win is using real money to pay for an increase in character power; something that you do once you're at the level cap. The boost doesn't put you at the level cap.

    Simple as that.
    Hi

  9. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Paying to win is using real money to pay for an increase in character power; something that you do once you're at the level cap. The boost doesn't put you at the level cap.

    Simple as that.
    Levelling up doesn’t increase your power?

    I’m seeing a lot of different definitions of what pay to win means lately.
    Last edited by Zypherz; 2021-06-02 at 04:08 PM.

  10. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    You're not paying for convenience though, you're paying to win. You're both doing mental gymnastics to justify otherwise in my eyes, I don't see how anyone can think differently and clearly a lot of people here do too. The 100% mount speed thing was debunked and isn't in the game (thank God), but I do think that a leveling boost and WoW token is still P2W and no force will make me believe otherwise. In no way do I think that you are being factual in any way.

    Frankly, I wish I just didn't post on these forums; it gets really exhausting waking up to find someone calling you out for something that you said weeks ago and really just hardly care about anymore. I stand by what I said but no one's convincing anyone of anything, it's almost impossible to change someones mind on topics like this. I'm just repeating myself and it’s not even a discussion half the time, just people telling you that you’re factually wrong.
    NO you are not and it is you who is doing the mental gymnastics and your argument is nothing more than "It is because I say so". How can you call someone else not factual when you have not brought a single fact to the table? We have brought facts to the table as the mount and boost are nothing more than paying for convenience. Youa ren't more skilled by boosting. You aren't getting biS gear. You aren't clearing any raids or dungeons. Where are your facts? "Because I say so" and declaring someone factually wrong doesn't make it so.

    It's isn't P2W because you have declared it so. Bring some actual facts to the table. The fact that you bemoan posting tells me you don't have any, are just declaring it so, and can't stand that people don't immediately just declare you correct.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Levelling up doesn’t increase your power?

    I’m seeing a lot of different definitions of what pay to win means lately.
    Not really because most players that leveled to 60 have better gear than what is actually given to you in a boost.

    Still waiting for an actual argument.

  11. #291
    Immortal jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Levelling up doesn’t increase your power?

    I’m seeing a lot of different definitions of what pay to win means lately.
    Considering that there is a cap, no, it doesn't. Endgame and all competitive content happens at max level.

    Buying a boost only helps get you to the starting line, it doesn't give you any edge in the competition.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

  12. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    NO you are not and it is you who is doing the mental gymnastics and your argument is nothing more than "It is because I say so". How can you call someone else not factual when you have not brought a single fact to the table? We have brought facts to the table as the mount and boost are nothing more than paying for convenience. Youa ren't more skilled by boosting. You aren't getting biS gear. You aren't clearing any raids or dungeons. Where are your facts? "Because I say so" and declaring someone factually wrong doesn't make it so.

    It's isn't P2W because you have declared it so. Bring some actual facts to the table. The fact that you bemoan posting tells me you don't have any, are just declaring it so, and can't stand that people don't immediately just declare you correct.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Not really because most players that leveled to 60 have better gear than what is actually given to you in a boost.

    Still waiting for an actual argument.
    Check my profile and read the posts I’ve been making over the day pls, there’s a lot. Don’t want to keep repeating my thoughts.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Considering that there is a cap, no, it doesn't. Endgame and all competitive content happens at max level.

    Buying a boost only helps get you to the starting line, it doesn't give you any edge in the competition.
    Same as above
    Last edited by Zypherz; 2021-06-02 at 09:35 PM.

  13. #293
    Immortal jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Same as above
    You don't need to reply to everything that quotes you if you find it tiring, but I have no intention of scrolling through your post history to address things you've said in the past. I'm literally just addressing your statement about levelling up increasing power. It increases your power only in terms of reach the starting point.

    It does nothing to increase your power where things are actually competitive and where you can win. You don't "win" in a MMO by reaching max level.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

  14. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    15 dollars a month is far from "unreasonable" for the amount of content you get. I can barely get a movie ticket alone for that price and that lasts 2 whole hours. Good luck trying to find tickets to any type of show for less than 15 dollars and those will end in a few hours too.


    If you want to play a private server thats fine but dont pretend like your doing it because WoW is "expensive".


    If you are truly so poverty stricken that a monthly sub is too expensive, you really should consider focusing on improving your real life and quit wasting time playing WoW. You must be cutting corners on the actual important things in life if a measly wow sub is "unreasonably expensive".
    Nah man, it is $21 a month after taxes, after a box price every 2 years, that is absurd. I survive just fine, but I already own every version of WoW so it is within my right to play them as I see fit. You pay the fee for content which they fall behind basically every other cheaper mmo, even ones that don't have fees put out more content. Activision is just greedy and it is becoming more obvious as the years move on.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

    - Sire Denathrius confirmed to have created the Dreadlords.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •